*** August Testing Thread ***

BFN for me and serious cramps so I'm out this month. Good luck ladies

@lerp2 Wow! Congratulations!!!! SEnding sticky dust for a happy and healthy 9 months.

Sorry for the few ladies who af hit. SEnding hugs and tons of dust.

@AlwaysTheAunt Good luck catching that egg!!

AFM tested this morning with wondfo..bfn.
Will probably test later with a FRER. Wish that line would just show up already instead of playing coy with all of us!

I'm really sorry, I hope next month is your BFP month :hugs:

Thank you, I'm ready to give in now.

I never wanted any more children and when I fell pregnant with the last it was a shock. But now my partner has had that taste of a positive he wants to have a child of his own.

The stress of it all just does my head in x

@lerp2 Wow! Congratulations!!!! SEnding sticky dust for a happy and healthy 9 months.

Sorry for the few ladies who af hit. SEnding hugs and tons of dust.

@AlwaysTheAunt Good luck catching that egg!!

AFM tested this morning with wondfo..bfn.
Will probably test later with a FRER. Wish that line would just show up already instead of playing coy with all of us!
Good luck the the FRER

Congratulations @lerp2 fab lines.
Fx this one is finally ure sticky hon.
It's so hard being pregnant again after losses.
Fx for a happy and very healthy 9 months

I never wanted any more children and when I fell pregnant with the last it was a shock. But now my partner has had that taste of a positive he wants to have a child of his own.

I understand, we were done back in 2018 after 3 consecutive early mc's. I couldn't take any more. Last year we had a surprise, total accident and it's taken us back to wanting to try again. But I'm nearing the end, it's becoming too hard again. I really hope you're ok and sending a hug xx

I'm so sorry :hugs:

My app said I was due to ovulate on August 2nd, feeling nauseous, tired, and have a constant pain in my left hip area. Not sure if I’m ovulating a little later or not cause I ran out of tests!

My app said I was due to ovulate on August 2nd, feeling nauseous, tired, and have a constant pain in my left hip area. Not sure if I’m ovulating a little later or not cause I ran out of tests!

Good luck for when you test :)

Hi all - I have been MIA. SO sorry. Went away for the weekend and hubby has been struggling so we don't even know if TTC is on the table this month. We shall see. I need to decide soon as I am on CD9, O is probably within the next 3-6 days. We haven't done any BD at all yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->