*** August Testing Thread ***

AlwaysTheAunt

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Figured I'd start the August testing thread since my daughters birthday is in August!

Please tag me to be added/update as I will likely not be great at keeping up... :)

:dust:

Lets get some :bfp:!

This months testers:

2nd
Crazylilth1ng

6th
Hayleight87
Deethehippy

9th
Alwaystheaunt
babybrain80

10th
Pinkfizz2015

12th
Tropicsgirl
Sammyrose334

15th
Hevalouaddict
Saara82
Steph1012

20th

Alligator

22nd
Elmum

25th
Clo

29th
Dream143r

30th
Nima
Russians123

Last edited:
Hi thanks for starting this thread @AlwaysTheAunt

I will hopefully be joining you...OH isn't keen to keep going. He said the other day "are we still doing this?" He doesn't think it's good for me, month after month to keep feeling how I do. But 2 chemicals in 3 months has been upsetting. He's probably right and there is probably something wrong, but I'm not ready to give up quite yet.
He also said that with our boys getting older he sometimes thinks it's a bad idea. He's not said no and is still going unprotected so maybe just voicing his concerns.

So currently cd10...Will still use my opk to get an idea of ovulation as I can't temp and I'm pretending to be all relaxed about it :haha:

I just worry what's caused the chemicals and miscarraiges over past 4 years. Is it to do with chromosome problems? We lost our little boy last year due to this and I'm worried it's just going to keep happening.

Anyway, good luck to all the August testers! I'm hoping for lots of BFP's, rainbows and healthy babies!!
:dust:

Great job starting the thread @AlwaysTheAunt, ill be cheering you all on!

@BabyBrain80 hope you get a testing date this month.I’m sure your dh will oblige when it comes time to bd! But I understand it’s so hard on them when we’re devastated after a chemical :-( don’t give up, I have a good feeling.

Hiya

can you add me pls, Af is due around the 17th so ill probably test on the 15th which is my birthday.

Good luck ladies I really hope August is a great month for lots of BFPs. Will be rooting u all on. :dust:

Hi ladies,

My husband and I decided further IVF wasn’t right for us, but drew up a plan with our consultant to try ovulation induction again with Gonal-F. A scan on Friday showed that not much was happening (what a surprise). I have some more injections and then a repeat scan on Tuesday. If the cycle isn’t cancelled then I’ll be testing at some point in August but no idea when!

Could you put me down for 15th as that is my husband’s 30th?

Good luck everyone

Wanted to come by and cheer you guys on!! Good luck in Aug!! 2 of my boys have Aug birthdays so its always a busy month. Can't wait to see some bfps!!!

@AlwaysTheAunt please can I be added for the 6th August.

Not holding out much hope for this cycle, had my second covid vaccination on the 16th and then on the 19th I tested positive for covid :-(.

I've just been to the toilet also because I felt very wet, lots of watering cm. Then when I wiped a jelly like clear blob but with streaks of blood in it :-k so confused. Sorry tmi.

Good luck to everyone this month :dust:

Hi ladies,

My husband and I decided further IVF wasn’t right for us, but drew up a plan with our consultant to try ovulation induction again with Gonal-F. A scan on Friday showed that not much was happening (what a surprise). I have some more injections and then a repeat scan on Tuesday. If the cycle isn’t cancelled then I’ll be testing at some point in August but no idea when!

Could you put me down for 15th as that is my husband’s 30th?

Good luck everyone

Good luck hon. That wud be so lovely getting a BFP for ure DH birthday.

@AlwaysTheAunt please can I be added for the 6th August.

Not holding out much hope for this cycle, had my second covid vaccination on the 16th and then on the 19th I tested positive for covid :-(.

I've just been to the toilet also because I felt very wet, lots of watering cm. Then when I wiped a jelly like clear blob but with streaks of blood in it :-k so confused. Sorry tmi.

Good luck to everyone this month :dust:

Hmmm how strange. Hopefully it was just something that had to come away and now it's clear ure womb is all ready for that sticky Rainbow.
Good luck hon

Hi ladies!
I'm cautiosly joining to our 1st cycle trying for baby number 2. Our daughter turned 1 this month and we feel ready to start this ttc journey.
Will be ovulating mid August, so testing on the 30th.
Please add me @AlwaysTheAunt
Thank you!

Hiya, could you put me down for the 6th August please @AlwaysTheAunt?
Not got much hope for this cycle because I had my 2nd Covid vaccine yesterday and I have had a bad fever and body aches since. Not sure if high temps is going to be bad for the egg/eggies? Plus we have not even BD yet this cycle and I am expected to O in 2 days! But hopefully I can BD Monday/Tuesday and maybe there will be a shred of hope.

Good luck to all :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->