***December Christmas 2023 testing thread***

10dpiui, maybe a shadow? I've been awake since 1am PST. I was starving but also had heartburn?? Since I got out of bed I've been super gassy-as in non-stop burping! I'm sure it's just a side effect of the extra progesterone, but I'm hopeful it's a good sign. My cervix also went higher this morning and slightly softer.

PXL_20231222_182636518~3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ladies! I’m only 12 dpo and AF arrived today. I’m hoping this isn’t a trend to shorter cycles and related to the recent miscarriage CP. Wishing all of you babydust who will be testing this month. Excited about the BFPs in here.
Sorry about your AF. Did you use progesterone?? A m/c CP can definitely affect your cycles. I would monitor your cycles and see how long your LP is.

AFM, I'm 13 DPO today. Last I tested was 11 DPO and it was BFN. I've got no hope that I'm pregnant, so I'm just waiting for AF to arrive smack on Christmas Eve. Always hoped for a Christmas present but it is what it is. A BFP without Christmas will be just as special. Here's looking forward to January 2024.

AFM, I'm 13 DPO today. Last I tested was 11 DPO and it was BFN. I've got no hope that I'm pregnant, so I'm just waiting for AF to arrive smack on Christmas Eve. Always hoped for a Christmas present but it is what it is. A BFP without Christmas will be just as special. Here's looking forward to January 2024.
Sending love @cheerios. Worst time to get AF. I'm thinking I'm right behind you. AF will probably come for me on the 27 or 28th. Here is my 11dpiui test. I think I see something, but most likely it's an indent.

PXL_20231223_135447247.jpg

PXL_20231223_135454837~2.jpg

Sorry about your AF. Did you use progesterone?? A m/c CP can definitely affect your cycles. I would monitor your cycles and see how long your LP is.
I don’t. I used to, but my temps are consistently very high after O, indicating progesterone is up. This cycle my temp dropped at 10dpo. Not super low, but substantial drop. I was holding out hope for an implantation dip, but no such luck. My cycle is sinked up now with my oldest daughter. I’ve had very regular cycles since TTC. Hopefully this was just a fluke month. Still hoping to catch that healthy eggy

:hugs:

Hi everyone, I know it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. Congratulations to all of the bfp!!! I am hoping I will get one within the next two weeks. I was unable to temp but my clear blue advance ovulation gave me a static smiley on Saturday and we DTD. Hopefully all works out keeping my fingers crossed.

Welcome back @Brianna777 ! Hope you catch the egg ❤️

AFM, 12dpiui, and BFN. I really wanted to fall pregnant by the one year anniversary of the last time we were pregnant (MC), but maybe by this time next year baby will be celebrating Christmas with us. Most likely won't be able to do an iui in January due to traveling, but maybe by April we'll get lucky again ❤️

PXL_20231224_142134650.jpg

13dpiui...BFN. Merry Christmas from CA.❤️ I hope we all get our take home babies in 2024.

PXL_20231225_110528590.jpg

PXL_20231225_110512255.jpg

Morning all and Merry Christmas. BFN this morning from a dollar store test. AF is due tomorrow and I went ahead and tested today. Not the Christmas present I was wanting. Fingers crossed for a January BFP :(

Merry Christmas everyone is not over until AF comes. Sending everyone hugs and lots of baby and sticky dust!!!!

@thencomesbebe and @mercedes2010
So sorry about the BFN. I'm in the same boat. Completely BFNs but I'm still waiting for my period to come and I'm supposed to be 15 DPO today!!! Argh. I hope it's not my thyroid wrecking havoc on my cycles again. I've got a blood test on 8.1.24 to get that checked. I hate being in limbo land when I know when I ovulated, am not pregnant but my stupid AF refuses to show its face.

I took a test today and I feel the line got lighter than before. What you think?

20231225_140321.jpg

Last edited:
I took a test today and I feel the line got lighter than before. What you think?

The second one was from the 19th ( the 1st and 3rd are the same test.

View attachment 1117809

View attachment 1117810

View attachment 1117811

How far pregnant are you?

The most likely culprit is the hook effect. Pregnancy tests have an upper limit as well as the lower limit and your HCG may have surpassed that limit.

Otherwise, I’d recommend quantitive betas 48 hours apart to check HCG is doubling as it should, it’ll give a clearer indication of what to expect.

I’m sorry about the BFN @thencomesbebe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->