***December Christmas 2023 testing thread***

cheerios

Mom of 5 (4 on earth 1 in heaven)
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I thought I would start a December thread!! I've never done this before and I'm not exactly very active on BnB, but it can't be that hard to moderate a testing thread, so here goes!!! Here's sharing with you a beautiful verse.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights." James 1:17

Praying that each of us receives our good and perfect BFP by Christmas!

Do send me your testing dates!

----------------------------
3.12 - @notafurbaby

4.12 - @NightFlower :angel:

8.12 - @Brianna777 :angel:

9.12 - @mommabear6
:bfp:

15.12 - @Pinkfizz2015 :bfp:

@annie00 :bfp:

@Azasha :bfp:

24.12 - @elmum

24.12 - @cheerios
Code:

Last edited:
Thank you @cheerios ! I’m just waiting for AF to arrive and then I will have a December testing date.

Thank you for starting the December thread @cheerios! I will have a testing date when I start the IUI process this cycle. Just waiting for AF. I got pregnant last year on my December cycle (the MC) and my son was a successful December IUI, so fingers crossed that December is my month!

@cheerios thanks for starting the Dec testing thread. Hope we all get a Christmas miracle and the gift of a bfp. I will be testing on Dec 4th. Good luck ladies

Also anyone know where the emoji went? Not used to the new update yet

Thank you @cheerios ! I’m just waiting for AF to arrive and then I will have a December testing date.

Great! Just let me know then!

Thank you for starting the December thread @cheerios! I will have a testing date when I start the IUI process this cycle. Just waiting for AF. I got pregnant last year on my December cycle (the MC) and my son was a successful December IUI, so fingers crossed that December is my month!

So exciting that you're starting your IUI process this cycle!! I'm thinking if I should get my husband's sperms checked. But if I could get pregnant (albeit with a chemical), it should mean that his swimmers are fine??

@cheerios thanks for starting the Dec testing thread. Hope we all get a Christmas miracle and the gift of a bfp. I will be testing on Dec 4th. Good luck ladies

Also anyone know where the emoji went? Not used to the new update yet
Hi!! You're the first with a testing date. Great!!!!

Good luck ladies!! Xxx

Hi Josephine
Thanks for always encouraging us ladies on the testing thread! Appreciate you popping by!! Look at your ticker! Your pregnancy is flying by! How are you doing?

@cheerios I wish I could look at it lol. I can't see it since the update it's really annoying!! Can everyone else see theirs? It really is flying by though, tbh I wish it would slow down so I can enjoy it longer as it's highly likely to be my last and I've waited so long! But I'm doing good things are going well with the pregnancy xx
How are you and where are you on your ttc journey now? I know you had some thyroid issues was it that were preventing you from full on ttc? Xx

@cheerios I wish I could look at it lol. I can't see it since the update it's really annoying!! Can everyone else see theirs? It really is flying by though, tbh I wish it would slow down so I can enjoy it longer as it's highly likely to be my last and I've waited so long! But I'm doing good things are going well with the pregnancy xx
How are you and where are you on your ttc journey now? I know you had some thyroid issues was it that were preventing you from full on ttc? Xx
I could see your ticker in your first post but not in your second post. So weird! I can only see it on my laptop though. My iPhone doesn't show anything. Yah my thyroid put my TTC journey on hold for almost 1 year. I just had 2 cycles with clomid. My first cycle was a chemical pregnancy (HCG was only 15). It delayed my period by 5 days. Second cycle just passed and I ovulated with a good-sized follicle but I didn't get pregnant. I'm going for my 3rd cycle of clomid and hoping for a Christmas bfp! My thyroid values are much better now, with my TSH finally being in a ideal range after 2 years of being undetectable.

Hi ladies! I thought I would start a December thread!! I've never done this before and I'm not exactly very active on BnB, but it can't be that hard to moderate a testing thread, so here goes!!! Here's sharing with you a beautiful verse.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights." James 1:17

4.12 - @NightFlower

4.12 - @NightFlower
Testing around dec 3/4! AF due Dec 3. Hoping for a little one after ectopic 4 months ago. First month ttc and having every symptom minus sore (.)(.). Here’s hoping !

Great! Just let me know then!

So exciting that you're starting your IUI process this cycle!! I'm thinking if I should get my husband's sperms checked. But if I could get pregnant (albeit with a chemical), it should mean that his swimmers are fine??

Hi!! You're the first with a testing date. Great!!!!
Thanks @cheerios ❤️ but we've had 4 failed IUIs this year. The only difference is DH has been on clomid 3-4 months now.

3 days till I start testing and so far this tww is going by fast for me. never seems that way. Not much to report. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

good luck to us this month!

Hi @cheerios Please add me to test on Dec 24…AF arrived 11/30 or 12/1 It was at night with full flow overnight so I’m leaning toward Dec 1 as CD 1.
I am working on thinking more positively about this…my fertility experience since our loss at 18 weeks in 2017 to a fetal maternal hemorrhage …
Pregnant in 2018 at 41.
Rainbow baby in 2019 at 41 and 10 months.
Pregnant in 2022 at 44. Miscarriage at 9 weeks at 45.
Pregnant CP at 45.
Pregnant CP at 46. (4 weeks and 5 days)
If I focus on all the times I’ve been pregnant, I can feel hopeful. If I focus on the losses, it feels overwhelming.
So, This month, I am choosing hope. And I’m choosing hope for all of you. I truly believe that this will happen for us. We will get our healthy pregnancies and rainbow babies. Sending you all baby dust!

Just have to get through today then I'll start testing. So tempted to test now but I'll wait as I'm only 6dpo. My boobs and nipples started hurting today and sore.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Rainy weekend here so just been watching Christmas movies.

Tried out a new brand I got in the mail today. 7dpo and Negative as I expected. I'll try a 10miu tomorrow morning.

20231204_115213.jpg

Hi ladies

How are you all doing?? December is so often a very busy month with the preparations up to Christmas. We've been baking cookies as thank you presents for the teachers. My birthday is in 2 weeks and that is also the deadline for my annual Christmas calendar that I make for the following year. Each year is often so stressful that I toy around with the idea of stopping the calendar tradition but the in-laws and kids really enjoy having their own family calendar to flip every single month. I have to plow through a lot of photos on my cellphone and delete duplicates on my laptop because the importing of photos doesn't recognise duplicates. Spring cleaning of my hard drive takes up so much time, but its truly needed to free up storage space for new photos and videos.

I just finished my last 5th clomid pill and just waiting for ovulation to happen, which will still take about a week or so. Going to answer your messages now!

Hi @cheerios Please add me to test on Dec 24…AF arrived 11/30 or 12/1 It was at night with full flow overnight so I’m leaning toward Dec 1 as CD 1.
I am working on thinking more positively about this…my fertility experience since our loss at 18 weeks in 2017 to a fetal maternal hemorrhage …
Pregnant in 2018 at 41.
Rainbow baby in 2019 at 41 and 10 months.
Pregnant in 2022 at 44. Miscarriage at 9 weeks at 45.
Pregnant CP at 45.
Pregnant CP at 46. (4 weeks and 5 days)
If I focus on all the times I’ve been pregnant, I can feel hopeful. If I focus on the losses, it feels overwhelming.
So, This month, I am choosing hope. And I’m choosing hope for all of you. I truly believe that this will happen for us. We will get our healthy pregnancies and rainbow babies. Sending you all baby dust!

Thanks for sharing your lovely words. Gorgon Ramsey's wife gave birth to their 6th child when she was 49! I truly believe all things are possible with God!!! I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I've had many CPs as well and a 16-week loss just last Dec 2022. What's a fetal maternal haemorrhage and when / for which baby did you have that? Is that similar to a subchrionic hematoma?? We can also DM if you'd prefer that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->