*** August Testing Thread ***

@Alligator - did it take you a long time to conceive your first child? Have you ever had any tests done?

I feel your pain- we are about to hit the 5 year mark. Although I don’t ovulate by myself so unless it’s a cycle where we are actively having fertility treatment we know we have no chance and so no pressure!
No - it took us only 2 months to conceive her :( We had a miscarriage before her and that also took 2 months , so it taking so long really took me by surprise. There were probably 3-4 months in there we didn't track or try as hard just due to life circumstances but still. No tests yet as doctors won't see you until it's been a year and we've just hit that, with covid everywhere is slow and backed up and my husband thinks it's all up to fate and won't be tested. I may go get some blood work myself to see if I'm ok. I have a condition (half of a uterus basically) that is somewhat common to have secondary infertility so I am a bit worried for that. Hoping that we have success soon and it's just one of those things that took longer for whatever reason, I know it can be normal.

AF arrived today so I am officially into August. My birthday is at the end of August so hopeful for an early birthday present and BFP. Let's put my testing date at Aug 20, it might be a bit earlier or later depending but that's a good estimate. I had a 28 day cycle this month which is interesting and I think shows me I likely ovulated on CD13, as I usually have 15day LP.

Positive opk today on cd13,

View attachment 1100600
I'm not testing too early this time, I can't face it!
@AlwaysTheAunt can you pop me down for the 9th Aug....which also happens to be the day we had our little boy last year. Hopefully a happier day.
My lp is a bit shorter these days so af probably due then. X

Fingers crossed your boy sends you a nice bfp that day! How are you feeling leading up? Xx

Only cd9 today and I'm bored of waiting to ovulate haha my daughter is finally a bit better so sleep is back to our regular 2-3 wakes for the last 3 nights. So hopefully will feel up to bd soon!

My OPK is getting there today at CD16. I think O day will be tomorrow for me and it’s often CD17 for me. In fact when I was young it was CD17 so considering I’m now 47 my body is pretty impressive!! I’m not stressed about BD this cycle..we will aim to tonight or tomorrow or both ...just see how we feel.

View attachment 1100601

View attachment 1100603

Great opks. Good luck! :dust:

Positive opk today on cd13,

View attachment 1100600
I'm not testing too early this time, I can't face it!
@AlwaysTheAunt can you pop me down for the 9th Aug....which also happens to be the day we had our little boy last year. Hopefully a happier day.
My lp is a bit shorter these days so af probably due then. X

Fingers crossed for you!

Fingers crossed your boy sends you a nice bfp that day! How are you feeling leading up? Xx
Thanks for asking, I'm Ok I think, the actual day might be different. Due date was a big "what might/should have been" this one will be a reminder of what happened. Us ladies are incredibly strong aren't we? After all the things we go through. I sometimes wonder how I still function!

Glad your daughter is feeling better and you get some rest before the bd'ing starts! Good luck x

Was hoping to maybe get a wee bd in this morning as today will probably be ovulation day but not to be. Maybe see if he's in the mood later. If not we only dtd on -2 so maybe not the best. I always try and not tell him when it's time so there's no pressure lol.

Thanks for asking, I'm Ok I think, the actual day might be different. Due date was a big "what might/should have been" this one will be a reminder of what happened. Us ladies are incredibly strong aren't we? After all the things we go through. I sometimes wonder how I still function!

Glad your daughter is feeling better and you get some rest before the bd'ing starts! Good luck x

Was hoping to maybe get a wee bd in this morning as today will probably be ovulation day but not to be. Maybe see if he's in the mood later. If not we only dtd on -2 so maybe not the best. I always try and not tell him when it's time so there's no pressure lol.
Hope you get to BD later but still in with a good chance. I read that day -2 has the highest conception rates.
I’m also on O day and also only BD the day before yesterday so we are the same again! I hope to BD later.
Wishing you all the luck in the world and you are so right...women are so strong :hugs:

Wow some great OPKs, mine literally never get this dark.

I started testing already even (bfn of course) though I'm only 5dpo My official testing day will be 8/1 at 9dpo. My hormones are trying to get a sticky baby but won't know for a bit, ugh.

I started testing already even (bfn of course) though I'm only 5dpo My official testing day will be 8/1 at 9dpo. My hormones are trying to get a sticky baby but won't know for a bit, ugh.

Good luck for your next tests :)

Good luck x

We are incredibly strong! To go through losses and still carry on is amazing. Fingers crossed you can manage to sneak in another bd later! I think -2 is still good odds as the spermies would be sitting around waiting to catch the egg.

Me and my husband both woke up with sore/tickly throats so i guess we're coming down with one of the viruses. I'm looking at chabging her childcare but the one i want to swap her too only has mondays :( i need mon/wed/fri.

For a bit of fun i found another cheap Tarot conception reader and funnily enough it actually matches the dates in the other (more expensive) one i got! Different gender though and I'd love another girl. It was like $8aud too!

Screenshot_20210729-082517_Gmail.jpg

Looks like I was wrong..today’s OPK is even darker so today must be O day. I think the Covid shot delayed it a day or two.
We BD last night but will try and persuade OH for a deposit tonight too, hope he will be in the mood :haha:

@AlwaysTheAunt - That’s weird about the other reader predictions, I hope you get the baby girl! :)

47A05178-1CB8-4491-87C4-E8A3FA839F29.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->