*** August Testing Thread ***

@AlwaysTheAunt - glad you got an appointment, that’ll soon come around and then it’s done.

My OPK is negative this morning so I’m assuming O was yesterday. We managed -3, -1 and ovulation day so hopefully a decent chance.
Officially in the TWW!

Last edited:
For the ladies who have had the covid vaccine - has it affected your cycles much? I want to get it but im so scared of it prolonging our ttc journey and also scared of getting it whilst pregnant even if its said to be safe. After a pregnancy i will get it for sure but really thinking atm i should go get it.

It didn’t impact my cycle at all.

For the ladies who have had the covid vaccine - has it affected your cycles much? I want to get it but im so scared of it prolonging our ttc journey and also scared of getting it whilst pregnant even if its said to be safe. After a pregnancy i will get it for sure but really thinking atm i should go get it.
I had no changes to my cycle. I noticed some mid cycle cramping both times but that could be down to anything. My periods came on time after both doses, mostly normal flow. This cycle (my second period after my second dose) my flow is a bit heavier but nothing severe or extreme, I usually have really light periods so it's heavier for me!

I didn't notice any difference with my cycle after the covid jab. Although I did have a bit of spotting. I think I ovulated though :( which means we have missed it I'm sure

@crazylilth1ng

Ooooooh I see that so clearly. I really hope this is It hon and not a evap.

@Deethehippy
Good luck hon and yay for the 2ww.

@loeylo
I ovulated on cd 10 with this one hon. I don't normoly ovulate untill day 13 14 or 15 either.

@Dream143r sorry af got you :( fingers crossed your birthday is lucky this month and brings a bfp!

@Deethehippy yay for being in the tww! I like knowing I'm past O as all the stress is off for me after then.

@hayleight87 oh no! I hope you haven't missed it :(

Whats some wins people have has this week? I hate when the conversations stall on here lol
This week i managed to clean my fish tank and replaced all the gravel and it looks so good now! I had gotten caught up in cleaning the house/looking after the toddler it was a bit neglected.

20210731_094327.jpg

@Bevziibubble thanks! I used to have a nice big one but it broke when i was in hospital with my daughter. You'd think a smaller thank would be easier to clean but nope lol

@Bevziibubble thanks! I used to have a nice big one but it broke when i was in hospital with my daughter. You'd think a smaller thank would be easier to clean but nope lol

They can be really difficult to consume. The algae tends to grow so quickly on ours!

They can be really difficult to consume. The algae tends to grow so quickly on ours!

Im glad mine takes a bit, but it definitely took longer in the big tank. My workmate want to give me a bunch of coloured shrimp so i need to keep on top of it then

Gorgeous tank @AlwaysTheAunt and @Deethehippy those sunflowers are lovely, so cheery aren't they?
We used to have a really big tank but the cleaning was hard work, I did love watching the fish though. Best we have at the moment is a little tank of aqua dragons....fascinating things!
My youngest loves mice and small furry creatures, he is desperate for a degu but dad says no....big meanie! We have a dog though and she is brilliant...I shall upload a photo from our adventures yesterday. My boys are keen cyclists, they do many forms and it has taken over our lives (we have 13 bikes!) They encouraged me to get my bike out yesterday and we went a family cycle with the dog running with us, she had a blast!! (and a swim in the river!) My legs were like jelly afterwards and I have sore bum bones :haha:
pooch.jpg

Last edited:
@Dream143r sorry af came, wishing you lots of luck and :dust:

@crazylilth1ng any more tests?

CD3 here and just waiting :coffee: we did managed to dtd again, I'm assuming on ov day...I got a second really strong opk that day so who knows. It's quite possible we bd on -2 & 0. I didn't temp so don't know for sure. I hate not knowing for sure!!
I only have 1 ic left so if I'm sensible I wont buy any more tests :haha: I definitely don't want a repeat of last month so no Frer and no very early testing!!! I'm counting on you lot to control me!!:rofl:

Gorgeous tank @AlwaysTheAunt and @Deethehippy those sunflowers are lovely, so cheery aren't they?
We used to have a really big tank but the cleaning was hard work, I did love watching the fish though. Best we have at the moment is a little tank of aqua dragons....fascinating things!
My youngest loves mice and small furry creatures, he is desperate for a degu but dad says no....big meanie! We have a dog though and she is brilliant...I shall upload a photo from our adventures yesterday. My boys are keen cyclists, they do many forms and it has taken over our lives (we have 13 bikes!) They encouraged me to get my bike out yesterday and we went a family cycle with the dog running with us, she had a blast!! (and a swim in the river!) My legs were like jelly afterwards and I have sore bum bones :haha:
View attachment 1100690

Your dog is adorable :cloud9:

@Dream143r sorry af came, wishing you lots of luck and :dust:

@crazylilth1ng any more tests?

CD3 here and just waiting :coffee: we did managed to dtd again, I'm assuming on ov day...I got a second really strong opk that day so who knows. It's quite possible we bd on -2 & 0. I didn't temp so don't know for sure. I hate not knowing for sure!!
I only have 1 ic left so if I'm sensible I wont buy any more tests :haha: I definitely don't want a repeat of last month so no Frer and no very early testing!!! I'm counting on you lot to control me!!:rofl:
I won't be able to control you, I can't control myself! I have not bought any tests this cycle yet either but fully intend to next week..just deciding what to get..they all seem
to throw fake lines at times so it's hard to know what to waste money on.
Your dog is a cutie. Wishing you lots of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->