*** August Testing Thread ***

For the ladies who have had the covid vaccine - has it affected your cycles much? I want to get it but im so scared of it prolonging our ttc journey and also scared of getting it whilst pregnant even if its said to be safe. After a pregnancy i will get it for sure but really thinking atm i should go get it.

I got it and it did mess my cycles a bit (prolonged them on the months I got the shots) but I think it's worth it. I would be very scared to get covid while pregnant.

I'm 1dpo. Nervous. We didn't do it much around ovulation and we didn't track but when I did track it was spot on with my period app.

Hi ladies! Figured I'd start the August testing thread since my daughters birthday is in August!

Please tag me to be added/update as I will likely not be great at keeping up... :)

:dust:

Lets get some :bfp:!

Could I please be added ill most likely start testing around the 10th. Thank you

:help:Sat here googling hpt's and wondering what to use instead of frer or one step! Someone stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dohh::wacko:
Might order a box of e@h again, those seemed pretty reliable, and time them to arrive at the weekend!
Must not test (very) early. Must not test (very)early....
5Dpo and going crazy! :tease:

:help:Sat here googling hpt's and wondering what to use instead of frer or one step! Someone stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dohh::wacko:
Might order a box of e@h again, those seemed pretty reliable, and time them to arrive at the weekend!

Haha reading this giggling, good luck with testing

I just ordered mine too lol I’m 4DPO! I find the Wondfro really sensitive, they picked up my chemicals before the One Step.

I have a bunch of random cheapies and a few FRERs. I figure that I can fulfill my pee on a stick addiction and only touch the nice ones if I actually see something. :rofl:

Got a peak yesterday after work and its dropped off quickly this month. The clinic my app said was booked out did have appointments for the covid jab this week so I'm getting the first dose thursday! (I work at a sister hotel of a medi-hotel so in direct line of contact). Im so thankful for your responses and getting my arse into gear. I didnt realise for the pfitzer its only 3 weeks between them! So i semi hope i dont fall pregnant this month as the vaccine will be over and done with but also really really want this to be our month.

Tests I’ve done yesterday and today.

I’m 11dpo

I’m so paranoid! Have had a few very early losses so any twinge or pain in my abdomen area, I’m just paranoid about!

have felt slightly nauseous this morning and boobs and back are hurting but I’m still not thinking it’s real just yet!

767D591A-DB0B-4628-AE07-843FB0149997.jpeg

Tests I’ve done yesterday and today.

I’m 11dpo

I’m so paranoid! Have had a few very early losses so any twinge or pain in my abdomen area, I’m just paranoid about!

have felt slightly nauseous this morning and boobs and back are hurting but I’m still not thinking it’s real just yet!

View attachment 1100755

Congratulations

@lerp2 - great lines! Congratulations. I expect your symptoms will intensify soon and it’ll be easier to believe :)

@lerp2 wow those are great lines! I completely understand you though, once you've had a loss you can't not think about it not sticking.
Fingers crossed that it's a healthy one and congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->