I just keep staring at these negative tests.. update - chemical

I see it! I have found this time around my urine is better later in the day too, with the others I only ever tested in the morning but this time I've done so many tests over the last 2 weeks all different times andater is better

Can't wait for your next tests, been checking in all day haha
Haha, thank you so much!!

My husband told me stop testing we already know. I said well how do I know if it's gonna stick if I don't test, and plus, wth am I gonna do with all these tests if I dont?? :haha:
I have like 1 more Wondfo, 2 Frer, 2 Clearblue, and about 30 left of Premom from a box of 50 lol. I bought the extra sensitive Wondfo but the Premom is doing better than they are, I'm surprised. Anyway, of course I took another one lol
1000005744.jpg1000005745.jpg

Last edited:
They just don’t understand! lol It’s a piece of mind and a way for us to process that it’s for real for real. I don’t know many people that took only one test and said, well that’s it and took no more. I personally always test til it’s darker than the control. lol Except with my 3rd because he was a complete surprise and we weren’t trying at all. I took a test and thought it was broken because the control line was barely there.

They just don’t understand! lol It’s a piece of mind and a way for us to process that it’s for real for real. I don’t know many people that took only one test and said, well that’s it and took no more. I personally always test til it’s darker than the control. lol Except with my 3rd because he was a complete surprise and we weren’t trying at all. I took a test and thought it was broken because the control line was barely there.
They sure don't! I usually just hide them in the bathroom, he has no idea how much I've been obsessing for days! Lol, all I can think about is the kids and these tests, I even fell behind on the housework because I'm so distracted. I know he'll never quite understand and that's okay. I'm so glad for BnB because it makes me feel so much less like the crazy POAS lady lol, you guys get me, it's so nice.

To be fair, I definitely dont always get him either, he's got us up at 7:30 this morning ready to run out to the shop and buy what he needed to fix our car himself.. I was like what it's Saturday, we don't get to sleep until the kids wake us up? Are they even open? Lol, we've all got our own things!

What a surprise for you getting a blazing positive like that on the first test you took, I bet that was a shock! My first pregnancy was like that but I didn't know anything about pregnancy or testing or anything yet so I'm pretty sure I just took the 2 from the box and then went to the doctor.

I will definitely be using the rest of these tests, my only goal is not to buy more 8-[

Haha so funny, as if you would stop already, I'm still waiting for 3 digitals to arrive and my first positive was 2 weeks ago tomorrow lol, although they were meant to arrive Thurs and didn't so not much point in doing them lol

Your likes looks great! Can't wait to see another frer, they are my favourite test

Haha so funny, as if you would stop already, I'm still waiting for 3 digitals to arrive and my first positive was 2 weeks ago tomorrow lol, although they were meant to arrive Thurs and didn't so not much point in doing them lol

Your likes looks great! Can't wait to see another frer, they are my favourite test
Ohh, digitals! I take back what I said about not buying tests! Lol. I think they got rid of the digital counter tests here in the US though because people couldn't get over the fact that it didn't say what week you're actually on lol, I can't buy them anywhere.
Each day the lines are definitely getting clearer and more pink! I'm thinking I'll do the frer tonight if I get a better strip test.. I'm hoping to see a decent line on it!

My smu tests.. the photos make the lines look so grey but they're pink irl
1000005757.jpg

Those are looking good!!! I wish we had the week ones. I’ve never been able to find them, even back with my first in 2015.

Those are looking good!!! I wish we had the week ones. I’ve never been able to find them, even back with my first in 2015.
I had my second in 2015 and I did use them but if i remember right it's around the time they started to pull them from the shelves and I had to search the stores for them... but I can't find anything much on Google. Are you in the states too?
I did find this cool looking PregSeen weeks indicator on Amazon, it's not digital but I think I'll give that a try in a week or so. The reviews seem to think it's pretty accurate so long as you're not too far along.

Here's my PreMom tests so far lined up :D
1000005758.jpg
It's exciting because I've never actually had a positive this early... my second baby I missed AF for 3 months and just as I was ready to give up and try to take some herbs to start AF I took a test and it was faintly positive... With my 3rd baby I knew I was pregnant, I could just feel it...but I was a week late for AF before I got a faint positive, it was so weird. They dated him from my LMP and he was born on his due date so I dont know why it took so long to show on the hpt. Then my 4th I honestly don't remember testing for lol

Last edited:
Yep! I live in Pennsylvania. I got pregnant in late May of 2015. Actually, her birthday is tomorrow. lol
I figured Amazon or Ebay would have them.

Yep! I live in Pennsylvania. I got pregnant in late May of 2015. Actually, her birthday is tomorrow. lol
I figured Amazon or Ebay would have them.
Ohh cool! I'm from California but we just moved to Missouri a few months ago.
That's fun! My 2015 baby was born Dec 30.
Good point, I do see them on Ebay shipping from the UK for $19.10 for 2 tests, that's not so horrible.

I took another frer:
1000005765.jpg
1000005767.jpg

Looking good, congratulations!

I looked at these in the middle of the night when up with dd but couldn't turn phone brightness up to see properly lol, looks great!

Thank you all! I'm a little nervous because I feel like my fmu test was lighter today... but my fmu tests haven't been great anyway so I'll wait for the next test. So nerve-wracking!
1000005775.jpg1000005776.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know.. I feel like they should be darker today. Am I being unrealistic?
1000005779.jpg
1000005782.jpg

Last edited:
Mine took ages this time to go dark, especially when you're testing daily there won't be much change, also if the tests are wet and dry they will be different, fingers crossed

Mine took ages this time to go dark, especially when you're testing daily there won't be much change, also if the tests are wet and dry they will be different, fingers crossed
Thank you! I needed to hear that. I should probably take a break from testing at least the rest of today.. It's hard to test and also hard not to test!

I did look back at my tests now dry, I guess they do look better than I initially thought
1000005783.jpg

Mine definitely seemed slow this time to get dark I got my first positive 2 weeks ago and my cheap tests did take a while

Mine definitely seemed slow this time to get dark I got my first positive 2 weeks ago and my cheap tests did take a while
I was impressed with the frer yesterday and how much darker it got, I'll take another one of those tomorrow and hopefully get a better idea of what is going on.

Google is so dangerous, I looked it up to see other people's tests and of course it was all about chemical pregnancies :dohh: or tests that were control line dark at 13dpo, which I know really says nothing about mine but it's hard not to notice!

Good idea to have a day in between the frer so you can see progression, love frers for that, we can only really get them online now apart from those ones I found on offer that had expired lol, the only reason I tested this cycle haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->