Expired test positive and getting darker

Thank you for the encouragement

This is yesterday's at the top and todays bottom, slightly better, only 2 hr hold

I did one early hrs of the morning and it was a bit fainter but had been drinking juice in the night so waited couple more hours and it's better again, phew!

IMG_20240210_121153_edit_202932678226845.jpg

It doesn't look much different in the photo but looks better in real life lol

Just posting a better picture from today's test at the bottom, yesterday's top

IMG_20240210_163450_edit_210460350076217.jpg

Today's bottom test, promise I'll stop after the next 3 tests are gone, I won't be buying anymore lol

IMG_20240210_163450_edit_210460350076217.jpg

Been stalking and want to say a massive congratulations that is some good progression xx

Not feeling alot apart from some tiredness in the evenings, will probably book a scan for about 3 weeks to make sure it's far enough along to see anything, it's going to be a long 3 weeks lol
By lmp I would be 4w5d but my cycles are longer than 28,probably 31-33 so I expect I ovulated later so best to wait a while before scan

I found a early scan after 7 weeks is best my best one was 8 weeks tbh, to really see something that is, I did have one at 6+4 and saw a flicker of heartbeat but that was it, how exciting for you to be going through it again not going to lie I'm a little sad that I'm not going to be doing it again :cry: I get all broody then look at my lot and go nah had enough my body has had enough, I really don't no how the Radcliffes do it 22 kids her body must be made of metal mines buggered :haha: xx

Haha I always think of the radfords and think, well if they can cope with 22 surely I can cope with 5 lol
I know how you feel, I pretty much assumed I was done and it was sad but then like you I would think, no how would I cope, looks like I'm about to find out, admittedly it's a bit worrying lol

Hey congratulations your tests are looking amazing!

Congratulations kiwi! Not long to go for you, do you know if it's a boy or girl?
And thank you for the congratulations :)

That was my thoughts if they can cope with 22 I can cope with 7 then they fight and I'm like I can't cope :haha: honest you'll be fine as I say we can do it we can cope we have to :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->