October/November pumpkins 2024

Thank you cheerios, so glad to see you here! How are you feeling?

That's good you will be over 8 weeks crazy, it will be a lovely scan

Am very sorry you are going through this star. Hope you are comfortable at home and that you can rest. With my last loss I can say that it was as you described. No major pain, no cramping. Just a big flood : (
Am sorry its not what we are all hoping for but that if it ends naturally it gives a bit of resolution of some sort. I’ve been there and I know its devastating. Sending a big hug star.
Am so nervous about the scan i just feel like crying. Folding clothes instead.

So many ups and downs in the first 3 months....I am really sorry everyone who isn't having the best start or the pain of a loss. I've been there and didn't like it.

Thanks for letting me join the October Pumpkins Maybe some November mums can join?
Anyway

I'm not due till 8th of November, so I am a bit behind you guys. but due to my age I do not think they will let me go full term.

I'm a Mum of 3 boys (23, 21,and 16) and a girl (11) 5 years TCC with my partner Not the father of my others and has no children,
One failed Ivf lots of CP and early miscarriages finally took the step to have a donor egg and first time has me here! I'm 47.

My journey to here is on https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...one-crazy-story.2475837/page-15#post-39624586 if you want to more.

I'm a little worried, I had some pink spotting mixed with cm today. I have been doing a lot of shopping today and had all 4 kids with me. I am hoping I just overdid it some and that the baby is ok. I do have a slight prolapse from my other children so I am hoping I just irritated things.

Hope you're OK crazy, how is the spotting now? I hope you managed to rest and it's now eased up for you, hugs

Mum42, hi, great idea for November mums to join too, not sure how long I will be here but I will change the title as some people may go over into Nov or be due in Nov and be early In Oct
Hope you are feeling well today!

There wasn't any spotting the last time I went to the bathroom. As soon as I told my husband he told me he wanted me to sit and rest and won't let me do anything. He wants me to rest the next couple of days too. He has to work so I will not do anything above what is necessary with the kiddos.

Good luck with the scan star!
Hoping you can rest crazy and glad the spotting is slowing down.
Im starting a new job on Monday am am supposed to be doing house things but not feeling like it.

Unfortunately miscarriage has been confirmed today, it sad but I'm hoping it will pass naturally which it's looking like, didn't opt for meds or surgery
It's made us realise we do want to try for our 5th, before we weren't sure, so I won't be a stranger to bnb and I'll be wishing you ladies all the best

Unfortunately miscarriage has been confirmed today, it sad but I'm hoping it will pass naturally which it's looking like, didn't opt for meds or surgery
It's made us realise we do want to try for our 5th, before we weren't sure, so I won't be a stranger to bnb and I'll be wishing you ladies all the best
Am very sorry for your loss star.
Thank you for your support. Wishing you all the best in your ttc journey. XX

Sorry for your loss star! Hoping you heal well, and hoping for the best in you ttc journey!

I'm sorry star.......hoping you recover and good luck with the TTCing.

Mum42, hi, great idea for November mums to join too, not sure how long I will be here but I will change the title as some people may go over into Nov or be due in Nov and be early In Oct
Hope you are feeling well today!
that would be great, thanks

My first beta is today, I wish I had a dry stealer HPT but nope just some progress not liking these IC so much now. But I’ll leave you with a photo and the CB+ I took yesterday was a much better progression in 36 hours
Anyway I hope you are all well.

IMG_6746.jpeg

0464BE91-080A-4D5A-8D9B-6FFC30E30B40.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"