August/ September due dates 2024

Do you have to take it? Now I am just nervous all around to be honest. I had to answer basic questions and one of them was will I accept a blood transfusion if needed. I never got asked that question before. I guess now is different in my mind I was like I don't want to do this anymore. This doctor scared the heck out of me.
I took baby aspirin with all my pregnancies.

Hey ladies, figured I would join. I am approximately 8 weeks with baby #5. My first 3 all conceived via infertility (10-year-old twins and 5-year-old), last two (3-year-old and this one) all natural. This time around I e saw heartbeat at 6 & 7 weeks but I started slight cramping with pink tinged discharge. Trying not to get nervous. Curious if any of have/had experienced this?? Thank you.

Hey ladies, figured I would join. I am approximately 8 weeks with baby #5. My first 3 all conceived via infertility (10-year-old twins and 5-year-old), last two (3-year-old and this one) all natural. This time around I e saw heartbeat at 6 & 7 weeks but I started slight cramping with pink tinged discharge. Trying not to get nervous. Curious if any of have/had experienced this?? Thank you.
Hi welcome and congratulations. I've not personally had that but I am still cramping slightly but thus can be normal x

Had my scan today one little miracle of joy with a heartbeat thank goodness I forgot to take a picture of my scan but I will in the morning and post it here x

I forgot to post a picture of the scan from last week. I hope your all well x17050716587703833039204110077380.jpg

Hello how are we all. I'm now 10 weeks still not had morning sickness not complaining. I have my next scan booked for the
19th of February

Good morning ladies how are you all. Well I've made it to 12 weeks I will have my dating scan next Monday. How have things been for you all any updates

Hey ladies!! Been awhile I was away.. had a bad morning sickness and lost 6kg (13 lb) within 1 month! Food aversion is real & this 2nd pregnancy is totally opposite from my 1st pregnancy. I was given 1 month of Hospitalisation Leave & during that period, 2 weeks of bedrest as I was spotting.. but today went for my detailed FTS ( First Trimester Screening) & all looked good! Currently I am 13 weeks 4 days & baby seems great! I was worried about the NT (Nuchal Translucency) scanning but it turns out normal (2.3mm) & low risk for Tri 21, 18, 13. I'll be going back to work this coming Monday.. alil excited but kinda miss being at home too.. hope u ladies are doing great!!

Hey ladies!! Been awhile I was away.. had a bad morning sickness and lost 6kg (13 lb) within 1 month! Food aversion is real & this 2nd pregnancy is totally opposite from my 1st pregnancy. I was given 1 month of Hospitalisation Leave & during that period, 2 weeks of bedrest as I was spotting.. but today went for my detailed FTS ( First Trimester Screening) & all looked good! Currently I am 13 weeks 4 days & baby seems great! I was worried about the NT (Nuchal Translucency) scanning but it turns out normal (2.3mm) & low risk for Tri 21, 18, 13. I'll be going back to work this coming Monday.. alil excited but kinda miss being at home too.. hope u ladies are doing great!!
Hi im so sorry you have gone through this. I'm so glad all is well with your scan. Your 5 days ahead of me I have my scan on Monday hoping all is well

Hi im so sorry you have gone through this. I'm so glad all is well with your scan. Your 5 days ahead of me I have my scan on Monday hoping all is well
I was anxious because its the first time I was able to get pregnant naturally after being married for 10 years.. my 1st boy was a IVF baby after our 7th years in marriage. And I was worried today when i went for the scan, i was afraid my baby heart stopped because it happened during my M/C back in June 2023. So when i saw the heart flickers and the Dr checked it was beating at 175bpm, i was relieved.. Really hope it continues that way. Currently on Progesterone Tablet, Aspirin to prevent any pre-eclampsia, pregnancy supplements & clindamycin antibiotics as I was having UTI.. :(

I'll pray that your upcoming scan is all good dear! Wishing a smooth journey for you ya! Do update us alright? Hugss!!

Aww im so glad. That's how fast both my daughters heart rates where maybe your having a girl this time. I've not really had anything symptom wise this time round. Thank you im sure all will be fine on Monday but it doesn't stop is from worrying any less though. I will keep you updated I will be put on aspirin again though as I've had pre eclampsia before x

Hello ladies hope your all well. I've been meaning to update but both girls and hubby have been down with covid and now the flu. Here is a picture of little bubs at 13+1 bubs was not playing ball at all as they was on their tummy playing jumping Jack's lol healthy and where they should be we have a private gender scan this Saturday I'm excited to find out hubby is hoping for a boy I think all us girls are doing his head in lol I don't blame him. I will update you all on Saturday when I can. Hope your all doing well im also going to add my due date to the front of the page if any of you are ready I can add yours then we can update them when babies are born x

20240223_104548.jpg

Good evening ladies hope your all well.
We had our private scan today and found out we are having a BOY we are so excited as he evens us out 2girls and now 2boys lol x

IMG_20240309_1_6.jpg

Congrats!!! I was getting boy vibes with the first ultrasound that you posted. I'm happy for you. Since I know you was hoping for a boy.

Thank you @mommabear6 and @Bevziibubble. I was hoping for a boy after 2 girls my oldest my son is 17 now so it's all going to be new again so I'm looking forward to that and my son has his own place aswel so I was feeling sorry for hubby with all us girls and hormones lol. No we would of been happy either way a baby is a blessing no matter what. Still scary that I will have 2 under 2 mind you and little one turns 1 in two weeks from now scary but worth the challenge. X

Hi ladies hope your well. We are now at 19w starting to get little feeling from little man in there. I'm also starting to struggle physically I feel so weighed down this time round that my legs are constantly feeling weak its a struggle but so worth it to blessed with such a little blessing to add to the craziness of our life and world. Our daughter turned 1 last weekend (its so sad how fast the year has gone) and we bought our new double pram as well. We also have 3 newly born little lambs on our farm as well they are just the cutest little things ever. We have our 20w scan on the 8th a week tomorrow and I can't wait to see how much he has charged over the weeks its the best thing to watch I loved it with with the other 3 kids. I'm all good apart from being big heavy and sore lol x

Hello ladies had our 20 week scan last Monday but little man did not want to allow for any measurements as he was to comfy curled up low in my pelvis ands wouldn't budge for anything so had to go back on Friday and he was up to his tricks again lol after some jumping around and a shimmy of my pelvis he got into the right position. He is doing good ands where he should be have my first proper midwife appointment next week then glucose test next week. Now to just wait and see if we are getting the bigger house we are interested in within the month so we can get settled before lite man makes an appearance. I'm almost certain we have more than enough clothes for him now as my mum just cannot stop buying them lol.
Hope your all doing well x

20240412_165851.jpg

20240412_165902.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"