August/ September due dates 2024

I have changed the group to August September due dates as I my edd is at the end of August and I tend to go over but also gives others in September to join as well

Welcome I remember you we were in the same testing groups its so lovely to have you back and join us how are you feeling x
Thanks! I’m feeling fine just a little impatient, still waiting for my beta results from yesterday, my frer yesterday afternoon was lighter than Wednesday morning, but then this morning it looked darker again. Still not nearly as dark as I would expect for 17 dpo though . The 14 I wrote on it is just the number of test I’ve done so I could keep them in order, since I wasn’t sure on my ovulation date.

IMG_3199.jpeg

Thanks! I’m feeling fine just a little impatient, still waiting for my beta results from yesterday, my frer yesterday afternoon was lighter than Wednesday morning, but then this morning it looked darker again. Still not nearly as dark as I would expect for 17 dpo though . The 14 I wrote on it is just the number of test I’ve done so I could keep them in order, since I wasn’t sure on my ovulation date.

View attachment 1117839
Aww your urine would of been diluted I only just got my test as dark as I wanted a few days ago so don't worry I'm 5+3 now x

My 2nd beta came back at 58, which was a 75% rise in 48 hrs which I think is fine. (First was 33). Still lower than I wanted though. I got that result on Friday afternoon. Then Saturday my fmu test looked a tiny bit darker. But then this morning fmu it is much much lighter and I had some pink cm last night so I think little bean is not going to make it. Tests are Fri, Sat, and this am Sunday.

IMG_3234.jpeg

IMG_3232.jpeg

Could it be the hook effect. How do you feel the beta seems good though x

Could it be the hook effect. How do you feel the beta seems good though x
I don’t think it could be that, I read that Hcg has be over 1000 to get a dye stealer and much higher to have the hook effect. The one yesterday is the darkest I’ve gotten so haven’t even gotten dark as the control yet. xx

I don’t think it could be that, I read that Hcg has be over 1000 to get a dye stealer and much higher to have the hook effect. The one yesterday is the darkest I’ve gotten so haven’t even gotten dark as the control yet. xx
Fingers crossed all is well im sure it is keep us updated and I'm sending live your way hun x

It’s over for me this time, thanks for the support for a few days ladies and I hope you each have a healthy pregnancy and birth! <3 Test this morning much lighter and bleeding has started. I think it’s for the best though, timing was not good and we will try again properly later this year when we’re ready. Hopefully I’ll be back then <3

IMG_3244.jpeg

IMG_3246.jpeg

It’s over for me this time, thanks for the support for a few days ladies and I hope you each have a healthy pregnancy and birth! <3 Test this morning much lighter and bleeding has started. I think it’s for the best though, timing was not good and we will try again properly later this year when we’re ready. Hopefully I’ll be back then <3

View attachment 1117849

View attachment 1117850
I'm so so sorry sending lots of healing prayers and love your way my love. X

Hi ladies apologies on the late reply as I was caught up with work! So today I did the clearblue digital and it says 3+. I too just came back from my 1st consult to my obgyn and we did the scan, it shows the gestational sac with the yolk sac. Dr says im currently 5 weeks plus pregnant. She mentioned i might ovulate later compared to my LMP date. I was extremely nervous and scared and express my worries to her, she was gentle and a great listener.

Currently on progesterone hormone support & taken some meds for my morning sickness.. feeling extreme nausea and vomitted few times after meal.. unlike my 1st born, no symptoms and was a great pregnancy journey! Symptoms free.. lol!

For the current pregnancy the Dr has me on the high risk due to my recent miscarriage & chemical pregnancy episodes.. so bed rest till end of the week.

I will be going for my scans on 24th Jan. Which makes me 8 weeks. Hopefully we can see a heartbeat.

My pregnancy test lines has been super dark compared to the control lines.. hope its a sticky bean!!

How are u ladies doing? Any updates dear?

ohh!! Happy 2024 you guys!! Xoxo

View attachment 1117849

View attachment 1117850
Hi dear!

So sorry for your loss.. stay strong and happy ya!

:dust:Baby Dust to you!

Hi ladies apologies on the late reply as I was caught up with work! So today I did the clearblue digital and it says 3+. I too just came back from my 1st consult to my obgyn and we did the scan, it shows the gestational sac with the yolk sac. Dr says im currently 5 weeks plus pregnant. She mentioned i might ovulate later compared to my LMP date. I was extremely nervous and scared and express my worries to her, she was gentle and a great listener.

Currently on progesterone hormone support & taken some meds for my morning sickness.. feeling extreme nausea and vomitted few times after meal.. unlike my 1st born, no symptoms and was a great pregnancy journey! Symptoms free.. lol!

For the current pregnancy the Dr has me on the high risk due to my recent miscarriage & chemical pregnancy episodes.. so bed rest till end of the week.

I will be going for my scans on 24th Jan. Which makes me 8 weeks. Hopefully we can see a heartbeat.

My pregnancy test lines has been super dark compared to the control lines.. hope its a sticky bean!!

How are u ladies doing? Any updates dear?

ohh!! Happy 2024 you guys!! Xoxo
So glad all is well hun.

I have my 6 week scan on Friday nothing as of symptoms just nausea in mornings but go once I have eaten it goes and a lite cramping now and them but I feel so different this time round x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->