October/November pumpkins 2024

So my Beta is Back 224 (11dpt5dt) , for me that is good now just the next 48 hours and it doubles and i will be able to breath for the first time since i got the positive.
I'll let you know on Wednesday.

That is a very nice progression Mum 42!
Im back from my first day in my new job. Tiring as expected but I managed. The good thing is that am very busy and the time flies.
Wish all of you are well.

Great beta Mum42! Glad you had a good first day at your new job Esperanza! I had my first scan today and baby has a strong heart rate of 170. My due date is October 11th, which is only one day off of what my lmp said it would be. I am still having some light pink/brown spotting from time to time, it must be from irritation, because there were no issues with the scan and baby is fine. I feel so much better now. Pic of baby!

IMG_20240304_124830825.jpg

Great beta Mum42! Glad you had a good first day at your new job Esperanza! I had my first scan today and baby has a strong heart rate of 170. My due date is October 11th, which is only one day off of what my lmp said it would be. I am still having some light pink/brown spotting from time to time, it must be from irritation, because there were no issues with the scan and baby is fine. I feel so much better now. Pic of baby!

View attachment 1118300
Super cute!

Great news! Yay for the upcoming scan

How are you ladies doing? It seems like my spotting has stopped. I haven't had any for a couple of days. My nausea has been a little worse and I'm having a hard time figuring things I can eat because I don't feel hungry but if I don't eat it makes me sick. There hasn't been anything consistent I can just eat. It changes daily, sometimes I can eat something one day and the next day it makes me sick. I will be 10 weeks tomorrow and I cannot wear my normal pants anymore they button up but it's uncomfortable when I sit down. I mostly wear leggings and dresses now. I realize I will have to get some new maternity clothes soon.

My sister is pregnant! This is such happiness for our family. I have already contacted posh peanut customer service to find out if there is a cot available for a baby that I would like to give to my sister. I think she will like it. Good luck to everyone and happy pregnancy!

Last edited:
Hi ladies,
Am 10 weeks today. Nausea comes and goes, sometimes i cannot eat healthy but am trying. I feel more at ease about the pregnancy and much more optimistic. Still sometimes i get very negative. My dating scan is on Monday. How r the rest of the ladies doing? Crazy i think i also need to buy maternity clothes very soon.

Hey ladies, glad to hear you are all well!

Lovely scan photo mum42

I had an ob appointment this morning and all is well! They did a bedside ultrasound to check on baby, the heart rate was in the upper 130's to 140's. Little one was moving around in there. They didn't print a picture, but I am thankful to know little one is doing well! They also said they will be starting me in a baby aspirin around 12 weeks since I'm 37 and a higher risk, I was told it's protocol for women over 35. How is everyone else doing?

We did an early gender scan and it looks like we are having a little boy the first picture is the potty shot, the second picture shows a front view of the belly and legs. How are you ladies doing?

download (2).jpeg

download (1).jpeg

Just wanted to say congratulations ladies! :)

My little bean is 11 weeks and 4 days......everything looks great, i'm just so damn tired, i really can't wait to get over this bit lol!!1

IMG_7187.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->