Advice? Late Implantation?

mizsophiexxxx

Reaction score
Hi,
It's really stressing me out now as I don't know what is going on and that I am 3 days late, which is something that never happens to me. Done the deed Dec 22nd, I then Ovulated late at night on the 23rd. According to the app I use my period was due 6th Jan, had took strip tests prior, they were coming up negative. Took a clearblue on the 6th, came up negative. I've been feeling unwell with a cough/cold, but have felt naseous, my boobs bigger, randomly getting upset and cramps/lots of lower bachache. Some of these are typical pms for me but they were happening too early and they haven't felt the same as they usually would.

Had a little cramping, and I just feel like heavy all around my bottom half. Went the loo about an hour ago and there was a little brown-ish red mark on the pad, then when I wiped it was light pink/pinky in colour. Is late implantation a thing? My cycles average 31 days, and I ovulate around the 18/19th day. Today is 16po, Is it possible this could be implantation bleeding, or should I just accept the fact it's aunt flo.

Probably af but there's still some hope if you ovulated a bit later than you think.

I think it’s probably a little early to tell ,but it could be AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->