October/November pumpkins 2024

Thank you crazy, just waiting for hcg results

Thank you Esp

Finally got results at 9pm after waiting alllll day, 1st hcg 3461, 2nd 4750

Ive googled (obviously lol) and doubling time from 6 weeks can be 4.75 days, my result has a doubling time of 4.38 days

So it might be OK
At least I know the current bleeding isn't a miscarriage as it started Thursday night so numbers would have dropped by now if it was, so it must be the haematoma

Have to ring epu in the morning and find out what happens next

How is everyone else?

Such good news star! Hopefully things will continue to go well! I'm doing ok just have a mild cough left over from the recent illness. I have still been having some food aversions and nausea. Not baby related but this afternoon I went with my future sister in law to help pick out her wedding dress and had such a good time! It was so good to have a day out with some of my favorite ladies, I don't get to do that very often!

That's lovely crazy, it's so nice to do something different, I hope the cough doesn't linger too long for you

I'm feeling a bit more hopeful, that little white line that flashed on and off inside the sac is what is helping my hope, hoping it has turned into something more visible, I'll update when I know next plan, take care ladies

Waiting for Dr to ring back with a plan
Spoke to midwife and now I dont feel so reassured, she said they still expect it to double every 48 hrs up until 12 weeks, I'm sure that's not right? She said my results were sub optimal, so not where they would like them, my hope is fading again, I hate this roller-coaster

Oh star thank you for updating us. It is a rollercoaster. Am in the same boat. Spotting has stopped and I had a bit of nausea yesterday. I guess only the ultrasound on Thursday will give me an answer.
Fingers crossed for both of us.

I'm so glad the spotting is hass stopped Esp, wishing you well the best for Thurs!

3rd blood test done, just waiting for the results, not feeling hopeful today
Hope everyone is well?

I'm so touchy today, I just feel like crying. I forgot how emotional I am in pregnancy.
Glad the spotting has stopped Esp, hope your ultrasound goes well!
Star hoping your results today give you encouragement!

Hope you're feeling better soon crazy, I forget how emotional it is too, and so tiring! Which doesn't help

Today's beta was 5759 so only rose by 1009
They've been

Eou are calling tomorrow with a scan date, just glad they're not saying to do another hcg as think I might scream!

Not sure if i can join, I will be due the 8th of november???? i do not see a November thread and you lot seem fun, I am 4 weeks today with a 5 Day FET transfer.

Hi mum42 and welcome! How far along do you think you are?

I've got my scan for Fri 11am, spoke to midwife and she said the Dr doesn't think it will be an ongoing pregnancy but they can't rule it out so my hope is well and truly gone now, I feel like the scan is just to confirm the sac is still empty, they then will do more bloods to check hcg is dropping and if not a scope procedure will be done to try and find out of it is anywhere else or just an empty sac, feel so defeated

Esp good luck for tomorrow's scan!

Welcome Mum42!
Thanks star! Thinking of you. Hope you get some answers soon.
Sending everybody good wishes. Am on the couch while my kids play, im getting more and more nausea after lunch. I will update tomorrow ladies, XO

Welcome Mum42!
Thinking of you star, I'm sorry all this is happening. I hope you get answers soon. Esperanza good luck on your scan tomorrow! My first scan is Monday, I am nervous and excited!

Thank you crazy, I hope your scan goes well Monday, very exciting! How far along will you be?

The bleeding turned horrendous tonight, couldn't get off the toilet, now it's slowed back down to when I wipe, I thought this was going to end naturally but with my luck it doesn't look that way and the bleeding must have been the haematoma as there have still been no cramps, sorry to bring negativity to the group, I'm really hoping for the best for all of you!

@star25 Oh hun. You must be having such a hard time. Don't worry about sharing your journey here. I really hope that your scan on Friday would turn out positive. But no matter what, I really hope that you get answers soon and you won't have to be in the limbo stage.

I will be 8 weeks 4 days based on lmp. I'm sorry about the bleeding, don't worry about sharing what you are going through, we are here for you! I still hope you get good news at your scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->