October/November pumpkins 2024

star25

Reaction score
Hello

I don't think there is a group yet for Oct but let me know if there is and I'll join!

I'm 41 and pregnant with my 5th

My other children are 8, 6, almost 4, and 19 months

First 3 were Ivf
After 20 years of being infertile (unexplained) got my first natural bfp aged 39 the month we were due to do out next FET

I said of I wasn't pregnant by my birthday 25th Jan I would go on the pill as we hadn't fully decided if we could manage to do it again, we definitely wouldn't have anymore frozen transfers, but if it happened naturally then we would be happy

I had in my head, right it's not happening and it won't now, then day 27 of this cycle there was 2 boxes of frer on offer at the counter in boots this week, obviously I had to get them and realised after they were expired by 9 months, being an addict I don't one anyway lol and it was a faint bfp, took about 2 days to do the other 3 which all got darker, since then I've done numerous tests at different times of day lol, all positive

We're shocked but happy and exhausted as little one isn't a great sleeper
Which is why I kind of imagined I couldn't go through it all again!

But here we are

Hope there are others to join, my cycles are irregular but I'm guessing about 4 weeks, think I literally got pregnant on my bday or a day either side of it, cycles for the last 3 months have been 31-33 days, before that they were up to 45 days after stopping breastfeeding, I think as they got regular it's how I got pregnant like the last time naturally, although we were unexplained, I always had irregular, long cycles

Hope there are more of you to join!

Hello, I would like to join please! According to my lmp I'm due around Oct 10th. I have my first ultrasound scheduled for early March so I will know a better date then.

I am 37 and I'm also pregnant with # 5. My kids are currently 9,7,4, and 21 months.

We were back and forth about having another, I get ppd everytime and I wasn't sure I could do that again. In January we discussed what each of us thought about it and decided we would just ntnp. It was within a week that I got pregnant with this little one. I was actually shocked because I have PCOS and it usually took a few to get pregnant. I decided to test because I started peeing a lot and had some shortness of breath ( happens early for me because I have asthma) I was so surprised to see a faint line! I called my husband and asked him to grab another test on his way home from work to check and the line was darker and it was only a couple hour hold. I took around 6 tests total just to be sure because I was shocked lol.

Hi welcome crazy! Congratulations on bbay number 5!

We sound like We're in a similar situation with the ages, having number 5 and ntnp, I think mine took About 3 months from Periods coming back regular after bf

A week, wow that's so quick! How lucky for you too

From my lmp my due date is 15th Oct, this could be few days later if I ovulated later than day 14, my cycles aren't regular enough to know for sure so I'll have to wait for scan

I think I'm having tiredness but that's it at the moment, hard to tell when you're always knackered anyway lol, today was up at 5 with little one so feeling it, I dint usually get boob soreness at all and my nausea usually starts after 6 weeks

How are any of your other symptoms?
So excited for us!

I have had the occasional nausea, some food aversions, having to pee more (probably because I crave ice water). I am tired more than usual, but it's not horrible yet. I am a sahm and I homeschool so I have had to adjust some of our schedule because I will get tired and need a rest.

I have been feeling more tired in the evening and falling asleep on the sofa before 9 which was always a sign with the others, no matter how early I've been up or tired I am usually I rarely fall asleep on the sofa and if I did it would be after 10 lol looking forward to some more symptoms so this starts feeling real!

I have been hit with more frequent morning sickness recently. I am also having a lot more food aversions. I was able to eat dinner last night fine but when I went to rinse off the dishes of the same meal I started to get sick because of the smell! Thankfully my husband was kind enough to finish up for me. Yesterday my kids had a valentine party with their co op, it was a fun time time, but I was so exhausted by the time we got home! After I put my youngest down for a nap I needed to lay down so we put a movie on to watch with my other 3 kiddos. It helped a lot to just be able to rest while spending time with them!

Hello everyone! May I join?
Im pregnant with my 3rd baby. Cannot believe it yet! Am around 5 weeks. I was also NTNP and thought this would never happen to me again. I am 41 years old.
Due date around Oct 17. My first ultrasound will be on Feb 29th with the midwives.
Very happy to have a group to talk to because am not telling people until past the first trimester

Last edited:
Hi esperanza, congratulations and welcome!
We're the same age, I've told a few people, well mainly family and 2 friends, won't make it official to everyone until after 12 week scan, haven't told work yet either, I've only been back 9 months since my last maternity leave!

How is everyone feeling?

I've done another test today which is darker, waiting for some digitals to be delivered tomorrow or sat, really want to see a 3+ so I know where I'm at

Hope everyone is ok

Hi Esperanza! Congratulations on your BFP! We have already told family and few friends. My kids are so excited! My oldest has been praying for another sibling for a long time. He is hoping for a brother since he only has sisters. I am trying to prepare him that we may have another girl. He told me he would still be happy he just hopes it's a boy lol.
It seems as though I have caught some sort of illness, I woke up this morning feeling rough and it's gotten worse as the day has went on. I hope this is short lived and that my kids don't get it.

Oh no crazy, hope you feel better soon

I have 3 girls and 1 boy, they don't know yet but my son is 6 and will definitely be hoping for a boy lol
I don't mind either way but will feel sorry for him if he's outnumbered again!

How is everyone?

Im waiting for the digital to arrive today, starting to feel sick after drinking tea but OK with coffee, this has always been the way with my pregnancies, feeling tired quite alot too but then when I went to bed couldn't sleep, I forgot about the insomnia!

Hi ladies,
I was away for the weekend just came home. Feeling tired and cramping a bit. I woke with very negative thoughts. This is a pregnancy after a loss so Im not sure sometimes how to stay positive. Anyway I dont want to bring anyone down.
I got 3 + on digi clearblue on friday so that was a bit reassuring.
Hope you guys are ok

Hi Esp, you wouldn't be bringing anyone down, say how you feel anytime, it's a good place to let it all out, sending hugs, that's great news you got your 3+ on a digital, brilliant sign!

My digital didn't arrive, maybe tomorrow but won't be much point in doing it soon lol

I'm guessing I was around 5 weeks sat just gone so this could be OK as it means 4-5 weeks, less than a 2 hour hold and urine was quite weak, got 2 more digitals so I'll do another one day after tomorrow, hopefully be a 3+ on one of them!

How is everyone?

Messenger_creation_75605eb6-0aaf-4d83-b3e7-f7bff54431d3.jpg

That’s great star25!
Am a mix of queasy, positive, excited, scared, negative and crazy. But all in all am feeling pretty good. I wake several times at night, I have sore boobs and def not my normal appetite.
Cannot wait until my first appointment!

I'm guessing I was around 5 weeks sat just gone so this could be OK as it means 4-5 weeks, less than a 2 hour hold and urine was quite weak, got 2 more digitals so I'll do another one day after tomorrow, hopefully be a 3+ on one of them!

How is everyone?

View attachment 1118181

Congratulations on the digi !

Sorry been out for awhile, this sickness has been hitting my family hard this is day 6 and we all still have a touch of it. Thankful we are improving even if it is slowly. Congratulations on the digital test! I had decided to be done testing awhile ago but have been considering taking another since I've been so sick. I'm not sure if I had a fever or not but I have been concerned. I'm thinking if I take another test it might ease some of it.
Esperanza i feel you on being all over the place! It's crazy how many emotions go through me in a day!

I decided to do another test and it it did make me feel better. The test line is darker than the control line and it was only a 2 hour hold. I think now I can try to relax until my ultrasound.

IMG_20240220_190106723.jpg

Great test!

My digital is still 2-3 today, got 1 more left so will wait a few more days, wish I hadn't started them! My friend said hers never changed to 3+ though

The maternity Co ordinator phoned yesterday and asked if I had done 1 where my cycles are irregular, she was just arranging some appointments. I haven't had the activation code yet from them for the app we have that holds our records and appointments so just waiting for that then I can see when the first appointment is

Feeling anxious at the moment, only real symptoms are tiredness and headaches, just had a bad one yesterday and through the night, although I'm always tired as my toddler is a bad sleeper and often get headaches from being sleep deprived. I really want to go off tea and coffee and feel nauseous, with my early mc (blighted ovum) I didn't have any sickness by the time I went for 1st scan at nearly 8 weeks, with all the others sickness started over 6 weeks, closer to 7 so I'm still too early for it to start, arghhh just need to know it's all ok in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->