I just keep staring at these negative tests.. update - chemical

Good idea to have a day in between the frer so you can see progression, love frers for that, we can only really get them online now apart from those ones I found on offer that had expired lol, the only reason I tested this cycle haha
It's amazing how that worked isn't it, that you just happened to test because of the frer being on sale and happened to catch the beginning of the pregnancy!

Do you know why they aren't on the shelves anymore? Were they discontinued where you are?

I took an smu PreMom test and unless it was just terrible quality I'm pretty sure my lines are getting lighter, I don't think this pregnancy is going to stick unfortunately
20240220_145426.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no I hope not, I can still see it on todays frer, have you got anymore frer left?

Oh no I hope not, I can still see it on todays frer, have you got anymore frer left?
I ordered some, they are supposed to be here by the end of the day. I took that one with SMU and the other ones were in the afternoon, I'm hoping it's just because it's early but I was definitely taken by surprise when I saw how light the test was

Fingers crossed, some of my cheap ones this time were lighter than the previous ones, hopefully yours is just the same different urine, time of day etc xx

Oh no I’m sorry :( I know there can be a lot of things that influence test line strength; at the same time, I’d brace myself for a chemical/bleeding with tests that light at 14dpo :(
However, if your dates could be off, then you might still be in the game. I had a horribly stressful experience with my last baby, tests went negative and I bled a lot around 9-11 dpo, then they got DARK positive (test line as dark as control) at 12dpo and that baby is 9 months old now. Crazy. So it can absolutely happen!!

I hope its not a cp. Hugs. But your tests are way lighter than before. I hope it was just diluted sample. Good luck

Thank you all so much for the support! I haven't had any bleeding yet but I think it's time to call it. The tests are almost negative again, so this little bean just wasn't gonna stick this time. That's okay, it did bring my husband and I to realize that we would like to try again, but probably in a year or so. It will be for the best, I will have time to lose some weight first, and he will have time to move up at his job so he is more comfortable and making more money.
I really appreciate all of the support!
1000005811.jpg

Oh no I’m so sorry :( Loss is so painful, even if there are some silver linings to this situation. Hugs.

Hi dear, sorry that it seems to be CP.. i had the same too back in Sept 2023 when i missed my period. Faint lines for 1 week straight.. test shows fainy positive and ended up as chemical pregnancy. The following month, i got preg and now 14 weeks 3 days.. your body still has the HCG in it.. And i heard after a CP or a MC, the chances of getting pregnant in the nxt 3 months is possible.. :D

Wishing the best for you dear! Hugss!

Hi dear, sorry that it seems to be CP.. i had the same too back in Sept 2023 when i missed my period. Faint lines for 1 week straight.. test shows fainy positive and ended up as chemical pregnancy. The following month, i got preg and now 14 weeks 3 days.. your body still has the HCG in it.. And i heard after a CP or a MC, the chances of getting pregnant in the nxt 3 months is possible.. :D

Wishing the best for you dear! Hugss!
Thank you so much, and I'm glad you got your rainbow bean!

I'm so sorry, had good hopes for you this cycle, hope you're OK as you can be, hugs xx

I’m sorry. Even though it wasn’t technically planned, I know you were embracing it. Praying for whatever the future holds.

Thank you all so much! It's really been helpful having you by my side through the whole thing, it didn't last long but it was quite a rollercoaster lol.
It does give me time to really get my body in order the way I want to feel and look before we have what will more than likely be our very last LO. It also gives me time to focus on the things I really should get done first, like home repairs and paying debts and all that, and then I will really get to focus on the new baby when the time is right. Before this whole thing I really didn't know what to do with myself, I had lost all of my motivation and i was really just rolling on day to day, enjoying my kids but I felt like I was losing my purpose. Now I really have something big to work towards and to look forward to. Even though this baby didn't stick, it was really a blessing in so many ways.
I'm gonna try to stick around BnB and keep up with you all, maybe make a weight loss thread to hold myself accountable :winkwink:

Yes! Please stay! There aren‘t as many threads and journals as there used to be, but I love this little community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->