9-10DPO new dark pink cap FRER early result

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
I definitely see a line and others that I have shown in real life have said they see a line too but we can’t figure out if these tests are just like this lately or not it’s been a while since I’ve been in the testing game

Top pic is original, bottom contrasted and saturated
IMG_9855.jpegIMG_9856.jpeg

I definitely see it too!
Bevzi!!!!! So good to see a friendly face around here still!! We are some of the OGs :lol:\\:D/ I just did another this AM with a $tree and a walmart cheapie too so I'll upload more pics in a bit if anything comes of them. I'm 10-11dpo today. I got faints with my daughters at 11dpo so I feel like if its not there by today or tomm then Im out and my body is just going into overdrive with annoying "could be pregnancy" hormone symptoms this cycle. My boobs are killing me and I swear it happened over night yesterday after cramping I had right when implantation is supposed to happen but Im sure its just my body and some faulty FRERs getting my hopes up. Will def update in a bit though.

well the FRER from this AM looks exactly the same as yesterdays and the others, $tree and walmart cheapie, were negative so Im thinking its just the FRER being crappy with obvious indent lines...... I'll update if AF doesnt show but otherwise mystery solved lol

These have been giving the worst evaps!
yeah and its like the indent not even an evap but its definitely visible within the first 10 mins of taking so its super convincing....stupid FRERs..they were so much better back in the 20teens...they were stark white back then and super reliable....idk why they changed but whatever they changed sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->