*** August Testing Thread ***

Mum asked me today if I was pregnant :| apprently my hair has lost its shine (my hair is always shiny, I do nothing special to it)

Well I'm convinced we missed ovulation, I had a week of good lines then a dark (for me dark). But then I had that little bleed and did an opk and it was darker but it was after a few days of negatives :confused: also when it drive it still looked wet (like when the pee is soaking up the test.

Loving the pictures ladies

@BabyBrain80 aww your doggy is beautiful. What a lovely spot for a hike.

@AlwaysTheAunt i used to have a little aquarium too! Love them! Impressed you can keep it so clean and healthy in there - I was pretty terrible at it.

wishing you all lots of baby dust this month. I hope to be joining you back here in a few months when my body sorts itself out (and I can find the courage!)

Joining you ladies <3

I thought I ovulated on July 24th, but I got another strong positive opk on the 29th. So I am not sure what is going on in there.:rofl: Today is cd 21 for me, strong lower back pain.

@AlwaysTheAunt - I love fish tanks, yours looks fab...I love the ornaments in it. I used to have tanks years ago but our lounge here is tiny so we don’t anymore. Would love another some day though.

I’ll add some pictures of my sunflowers I’ve grown from seeds this year.

View attachment 1100680 View attachment 1100681 View attachment 1100683

I have never seen those last two sunslowers before! They are so cool!

I had a tiny fish tank years ago but got rid of it, then finally got the big one and i loved all the fish. Now in the smaller one i have 1 guppy and a catfish. Any goldfish etc just seem to die.

Gorgeous tank @AlwaysTheAunt and @Deethehippy those sunflowers are lovely, so cheery aren't they?
We used to have a really big tank but the cleaning was hard work, I did love watching the fish though. Best we have at the moment is a little tank of aqua dragons....fascinating things!
My youngest loves mice and small furry creatures, he is desperate for a degu but dad says no....big meanie! We have a dog though and she is brilliant...I shall upload a photo from our adventures yesterday. My boys are keen cyclists, they do many forms and it has taken over our lives (we have 13 bikes!) They encouraged me to get my bike out yesterday and we went a family cycle with the dog running with us, she had a blast!! (and a swim in the river!) My legs were like jelly afterwards and I have sore bum bones :haha:
View attachment 1100690

What a gorgeous dog! I have a maltese and shes such a sweetheart.
I got a baby/toddler seat for my girl to go on more bike rides but we seem to be up hill for the ride home so i get jelly legs too haha

So glad your boys are into outdoor activities! I had to google what a degu was lol omg soooo cute!

@AlwaysTheAunt i used to have a little aquarium too! Love them! Impressed you can keep it so clean and healthy in there - I was pretty terrible at it.

wishing you all lots of baby dust this month. I hope to be joining you back here in a few months when my body sorts itself out (and I can find the courage!)

Its probably its first clean in a good 3-4 months haha

Biggest hugs. I just went and read the feb/march thread. I am so sorry :( i hope it doesn't take too long to come back but take all the time you need mentally xx

Getting close to ovulation! Cd13 today but i hope i get a peak since im working tomorrow. I hate missing it

20210801_091125.jpg

Oh sweetheart I'm so sad ure going through this u have been in my thoughts

Thanks @Suggerhoney . It’s hard still feeling ‘pregnant’ but I guess it takes a while for the hormones to regulate. Appreciate your kindness x

Thanks @Suggerhoney . It’s hard still feeling ‘pregnant’ but I guess it takes a while for the hormones to regulate. Appreciate your kindness x

It's just so horrible. I want to give u a massive hug.

All my losses were supper early but I did lose my first at almost 11 weeks.
I can't remember much apart from all the bleeding. Was so much.

I hated going into the feb/march group and seeing ure update.
And the other lady too.

I hope u get ure forever take home rainbow soon hon

@hayleight87 hope you're not out! X

@Lucy3 I'm so sad for you, if you need to talk you know where we are, most of us have been through it too so we understand. Sending love xx

@Suggerhoney Is just the best!! Xx

@AlwaysTheAunt nearly there! Good luck xx everyone says the same about Degu' s lol, they make good pets as not nocturnal, happy to be handled, not as smelly as rats apparently (which make amazing pets). He might get one (or 2 as like to be in pairs) one day.

@xSweetTartx Hello and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->