*** August Testing Thread ***

@Sander
I really hope the wondfo gives u a clear answer hon. Darn shitty tests.
Big hugs sent ure way.

@Dream143r
Oh no hope AF is a no show hon.

@TTCaredhead
Good luck hon.
Me personally I ovulated on cd13 to cd15.
But with this pregnancy I ovulated on cd10. No idea why.

Not long for u now untill ure in the 2ww. Good luck

CD1 for me.

Short LP of 11 days. Way out of the norm for me. Not sure what's up with that. I'm going back to my naturopathic doctor I was seeing when i conceived my first but my first appointment isn't until Sept 14. I did acupuncture and some traditional Chinese medicine with her. Who's to say what actually got me pregnant last time but I know it can't hurt. Acupuncture is actually really helpful for my stress and anxiety when it comes to ttc. So even for the its a positive thing.

Well its on to Cycle 3 of ttc #2.

Anyone opposed if I start the September thread?

Bfn on the Wondfo yesterday - now I’m wondering if I even ovulated :dohh: Based on dates alone af should have come today or max tomorrow as I started getting negative OPK’s 2 weeks ago Saturday. No signs of it, no spotting etc. Based on that and the negative tests I’m not sure O even happened. This is only my 2nd pp cycle so I’d assume it can be messed up. Such a weird month for me lol. I guess I’ll keep taking OPK’s? Try and figure out what’s going on.

Sorry for af Dream. I think there is a September group?

@Sander
I really hope the wondfo gives u a clear answer hon. Darn shitty tests.
Big hugs sent ure way.

Thanks! I am on CD 9 right now an my cycle is looking a lot better this month compared to my chemical month. Hoping that means something!
Did you use an app when you were trying? I’m using pre mom an it says it’s a low today also

@Dream143r
Oh no hope AF is a no show hon.

@TTCaredhead
Good luck hon.
Me personally I ovulated on cd13 to cd15.
But with this pregnancy I ovulated on cd10. No idea why.

Not long for u now untill ure in the 2ww. Good luck

1AB37116-7B0D-4F28-8516-246091A9143A.jpeg

Hi thanks for starting this thread @AlwaysTheAunt

I will hopefully be joining you...OH isn't keen to keep going. He said the other day "are we still doing this?" He doesn't think it's good for me, month after month to keep feeling how I do. But 2 chemicals in 3 months has been upsetting. He's probably right and there is probably something wrong, but I'm not ready to give up quite yet.
He also said that with our boys getting older he sometimes thinks it's a bad idea. He's not said no and is still going unprotected so maybe just voicing his concerns.

So currently cd10...Will still use my opk to get an idea of ovulation as I can't temp and I'm pretending to be all relaxed about it :haha:

I just worry what's caused the chemicals and miscarraiges over past 4 years. Is it to do with chromosome problems? We lost our little boy last year due to this and I'm worried it's just going to keep happening.

Anyway, good luck to all the August testers! I'm hoping for lots of BFP's, rainbows and healthy babies!!
:dust:
Hi there! If you don’t mind my asking, what did your tests look like when you had chemical pregnancies? I’ve had a couple myself where tests went back and forth between positive and negative. This month I’ve had the same back and forth positive and negative but last nights positive was so visible I though maybe it was occurring because I’m still a few day’s before a missed period and this is a viable pregnancy. I’m assuming I’m having a chemical but thought I’d ask about your experience. :)

Hi all! Sorry for disappearing just needed some time away. Going to see if there’s a September board and hop on!!

Hi there! If you don’t mind my asking, what did your tests look like when you had chemical pregnancies? I’ve had a couple myself where tests went back and forth between positive and negative. This month I’ve had the same back and forth positive and negative but last nights positive was so visible I though maybe it was occurring because I’m still a few day’s before a missed period and this is a viable pregnancy. I’m assuming I’m having a chemical but thought I’d ask about your experience. :)
I'm so sorry I've just seen this. How are you doing? My tests didn't go between positive/negative....they were maybe a bit slow to darker or they did darken ok but I started bleeding.
Your changes in darkness may just be due to concentration of your urine? it can vary a lot in the very early testing. HCG doubles every 48 hours or something like that so you sometimes wont see a huge diffference if you test between this. Good luck xx

I'm so sorry I've just seen this. How are you doing? My tests didn't go between positive/negative....they were maybe a bit slow to darker or they did darken ok but I started bleeding.
Your changes in darkness may just be due to concentration of your urine? it can vary a lot in the very early testing. HCG doubles every 48 hours or something like that so you sometimes wont see a huge diffference if you test between this. Good luck xx
Thank you for your reply. I got another positive today so not sure. Not confident as the digital was negative and the double line was light. Not getting darker…

9A0D5AE6-4F66-422A-B9B8-6F90DA61E8E4.jpeg

I was getting faint lines on frer from 9-10dpo I’m now 15dpo with positive digitals and still barely a shadow on the ic tests!!!
Congratulations! That’s interesting.
I was getting faint lines on frer from 9-10dpo I’m now 15dpo with positive digitals and still barely a shadow on the ic tests!!!
Congratulations! That’s interesting. I had a positive then negative then positive double line tests and negative digital. It’s all over the place. My period is due tomorrow or next day. The picture on wood was two days ago and the one on carpet is today. Lighter today I think. I don’t expect this to be viable. Probably chemical. I just don’t understand why it went negative and then back to positive.

0AD10A13-446A-4D66-AED9-7E19269B342E.jpeg 46AF7C9B-7E71-477F-91E5-3723EF1B0050.jpeg BFE9A6ED-0512-48DD-BA90-A4BFCC766DA4.jpeg A98F6243-4F2B-4ACD-963D-B92E39BCDE0E.jpeg

Congratulations! That’s interesting.

Congratulations! That’s interesting. I had a positive then negative then positive double line tests and negative digital. It’s all over the place. My period is due tomorrow or next day. The picture on wood was two days ago and the one on carpet is today. Lighter today I think. I don’t expect this to be viable. Probably chemical. I just don’t understand why it went negative and then back to positive.

View attachment 1101747 View attachment 1101748 View attachment 1101749 View attachment 1101750
Didn’t mean to post pictures twice lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->