*** August Testing Thread ***

Hello everyone! How are you all? I’ll need to catch up on the thread!
I’m sorry I dropped off the threads again for a bit, I was trying not to get too obsessive as I always have with previous TTC attempts haha!
Anyway, I think I’m around 9DPO and got this today, I feel like I can see something but I also have terrible line eyes.
(And yes I know I’m obsessing :blush: )

View attachment 1100878 View attachment 1100879

I see it! Good luck!!

Hi Ladies, hope all are going well. 9dpo today and got this, can you ladies see it? Hopefully I won't have chemicals 2 months in a row I really hope this one is it! IMG_20210806_095309.jpg

Thank you I'm nervous. I'm 4dpo and no symptoms. So worried I'm out already
Don't worry about symptoms, you won't even have implanted yet and generally a lot of women don't get any symptoms until they are a couple of weeks past at being due! We go crazy symptom spotting and its all usually just part of our normal monthly cycle. Relax and I hope the tww goes quickly for you, good luck! Xx

8DPO. Took some cheapies and saw absolutely nothing at 5-1O minutes so took the girls for a walk to the park for an hour and when I got back the tests had dried with very faint lines. Do tests always dry with lines??? I don’t often keep them.
Crampy today but otherwise feel pretty much like every other month at this point.

A2F33273-69CA-4FBB-A9D1-6839FD45B1C6.jpeg

Hi can I join?

so sorry to hear about your losses ladies

A bit about me:

Well after what was confirmed as a CP last month I’m back in the TWW again as of today!

Baseline scan showed my 5cm cyst has finally buggered off so took clomid days 2-6… by tracking scan on CD12 I had 1 20mm and 2 19mm follicles ready to go! It was a shock as normally they only get to about 18mm on their own at CD 18. I have decided to add in supplements this month:
Coq10
Multivatimins
Omega 3-fish oils
Myo inositol
Folic acid.

really think it helped maturation and sped it up this time! Took my trigger shot 2 days ago and have a really heavy feeling around my ovaries. Ovulation would like have been late yesterday evening or early this morning! Covered :sex:Tues, wed, Thursday and one for good measure this evening! I start progesterone supplements in two days time!

I’m vowing not to test until 16DPO this time :shock:unless period arrives beforehand! I hate the TWW..:

8DPO. Took some cheapies and saw absolutely nothing at 5-1O minutes so took the girls for a walk to the park for an hour and when I got back the tests had dried with very faint lines. Do tests always dry with lines??? I don’t often keep them.
Crampy today but otherwise feel pretty much like every other month at this point.

View attachment 1100906

My negative strip tests never dry with lines! Good luck!

Thanks ladies! Today's tests 10dpo (green is 25miu) I think there is a little progression on the 10miu and something very faint on the 25 but it could be line eyes

IMG_20210807_084927.jpg

Hi can I join?

so sorry to hear about your losses ladies

A bit about me:

Well after what was confirmed as a CP last month I’m back in the TWW again as of today!

Baseline scan showed my 5cm cyst has finally buggered off so took clomid days 2-6… by tracking scan on CD12 I had 1 20mm and 2 19mm follicles ready to go! It was a shock as normally they only get to about 18mm on their own at CD 18. I have decided to add in supplements this month:
Coq10
Multivatimins
Omega 3-fish oils
Myo inositol
Folic acid.

really think it helped maturation and sped it up this time! Took my trigger shot 2 days ago and have a really heavy feeling around my ovaries. Ovulation would like have been late yesterday evening or early this morning! Covered :sex:Tues, wed, Thursday and one for good measure this evening! I start progesterone supplements in two days time!

I’m vowing not to test until 16DPO this time :shock:unless period arrives beforehand! I hate the TWW..:
Good luck!

View attachment 1100906

My negative ones usually stay negative :) i do get evaps on frer but like a week or more later if my crazy arse kept it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->