*** August Testing Thread ***

@Lightning7 - praying it’s Implantation spotting. The cheapies can take ages to progress. Got everything crossed.

@Lightning7 praying its implantation and just cheapies being cheapies taking ages to darken.

5dpo today and just bored/impatient of the tww :-=:-=

Thanks ladies. Still spotting brown but now red on wiping. I think likely the start of AF, as it usually starts this way. As much as I want this to be my month I think it's over again.

Seeing a dr this week to ask her about possibility of endometriosis. I'm nervous to ask about it cause it makes it feel more real but reality is I have most of the symptoms getting worse as time goes on and also have 2 close relatives with it.

I'm also still waiting on referral to the gynecologist which got put in months ago because I was past the time they want you to ttc before getting investigated for infertility but haven't even had confirmation I'm on a waitlist or anything. I am guessing covid has slowed everything down. It's been over 2 years TTC so I just wish we could get some answers :|

I’m sorry @Lightning7. Thinking of you!

Will catch up more but popped in to post mg OPK which I am sure has gone positive? The Premom app says so! But my CB fertility monitor hasn’t gone peak yet -tested with the same pee??? What the heck? Does that seem strange to anyone. Seems like I’m surging for sure. CD13 and we BD this am so I guess we will just see what happens. This is our first try this month lol not great odds. Will try tomorrow too if we’re up to it. But I suppose it only takes once.

B1141D8E-20E1-4B8E-9D13-C5B54C23FC1C.jpeg

Hi everyone :hi: is it ok if I join this month? DH and I want to go for our fourth and final baby, and since our boys are all under 2 years apart we are hoping to go for the same gap this time so the youngest isn’t left out. Anyhow, I got my first pp period last month and will be ovulating this coming week, with my period due on the 28th. Which means I would probably start testing closer to the 22nd because I have no patience :rofl:

We are super hoping for a girl this time! If anyone has any swaying tips I would appreciate them :p DH and I have been doing a low carb diet over the past month and I’ve heard diets and losing weight can sway girl. I’m down 10 pounds so far and DH is down 20 (men, lol). Hoping that helps!

Heaps of baby dust to everyone!!

Hi everyone :hi: is it ok if I join this month? DH and I want to go for our fourth and final baby, and since our boys are all under 2 years apart we are hoping to go for the same gap this time so the youngest isn’t left out. Anyhow, I got my first pp period last month and will be ovulating this coming week, with my period due on the 28th. Which means I would probably start testing closer to the 22nd because I have no patience :rofl:

We are super hoping for a girl this time! If anyone has any swaying tips I would appreciate them :p DH and I have been doing a low carb diet over the past month and I’ve heard diets and losing weight can sway girl. I’m down 10 pounds so far and DH is down 20 (men, lol). Hoping that helps!

Heaps of baby dust to everyone!!

Good luck hun, I tried swaying and still got a 4th boy. Fx for you.

I'm going literally crazy ladies!!. Yesterday afternoon I had lots of faint lines then this morning nothing on 2 FRER and cheapies and then this afternoon more lines.
Praying I am not experiencing a chemical and it is just early and my HCG levels are still low in some of my pee samples. I'm 10DPO today but FF says 9. Needing a miracle. The ticker is just to keep me positive... I expect I will have to take it down soon!.

Hope everyone else is ok?

I'm going literally crazy ladies!!. Yesterday afternoon I had lots of faint lines then this morning nothing on 2 FRER and cheapies and then this afternoon more lines.
Praying I am not experiencing a chemical and it is just early and my HCG levels are still low in some of my pee samples. I'm 10DPO today but FF says 9. Needing a miracle. The ticker is just to keep me positive... I expect I will have to take it down soon!.

Really hope you get a solid BFP soon! Sending lots of baby dust your way. :)

Hi @salamander91 i remember you! I see those lines!
@Deethehippy trying to catch up but I see those lines on your previous tests!! Post the new ones! Crossing everything for you my friend.

so I took another OPK and it’s way positive lol. And my digital is peak fertility too! So I think O will be tomorrow, my surge started last night I think as I had an almost positive and peaked today. So we bd today, in with a chance!
Here’s the latest OPK. It’s dark lol

image.jpg

Good luck dee :dust:

My frer was neg so pretty sure it was just a shitty evap. I'm so done with pregnancy tests ](*,) it was so obvious and pink even my DH could see it and he normally thinks I'm mental. I'll probably take another in the morning with fmu but pretty sure it's a bfn for me yet again.

Hi @salamander91 i remember you! I see those lines!
@Deethehippy trying to catch up but I see those lines on your previous tests!! Post the new ones! Crossing everything for you my friend.

so I took another OPK and it’s way positive lol. And my digital is peak fertility too! So I think O will be tomorrow, my surge started last night I think as I had an almost positive and peaked today. So we bd today, in with a chance!
Here’s the latest OPK. It’s dark lol

View attachment 1101012

Good luck :dust:

My frer was neg so pretty sure it was just a shitty evap. I'm so done with pregnancy tests ](*,) it was so obvious and pink even my DH could see it and he normally thinks I'm mental. I'll probably take another in the morning with fmu but pretty sure it's a bfn for me yet again.
I’ve got everything crossed for you too, hopefully we are just early and tests vary.

@Alligator - if you click in my journal link you will be able to see the saga of my lines! I don’t like to post these on off faint lines in the testing groups too much because it do it most months! Thank you and hope that you get some more BD time and catch the eggie.

After a few more faint positives, I started bleeding today so I think it’s a chemical :cry:
I had 3 early losses when TTC DS3 and not sure why it keeps happening. It’s so disheartening though.

Good luck to everyone still in this month, keeping everything crossed for you and will keep watching out and hoping for some sticky BFPs on this thread!

After a few more faint positives, I started bleeding today so I think it’s a chemical :cry:
I had 3 early losses when TTC DS3 and not sure why it keeps happening. It’s so disheartening though.

Good luck to everyone still in this month, keeping everything crossed for you and will keep watching out and hoping for some sticky BFPs on this thread!

I'm so sorry :hugs:

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"