*** August Testing Thread ***

idk what happened to my post. Unless I didn't push send lol. I'm 6DPO. I have pain on my right. pelvic side, pinching middle of my belly, lower back pain. My husband saw something online where you use scent beads in an oil diffuser instead of a candle and it made me very nauseous so he had to move it away from me. (i told them no more trying that and to stick with candles.) I also can drink chocolate milk but when I did it gave me an upset stomach and usually i love chocolate. other day I was craving chocolate bad but now i cant drink or eat it. I mean, I can in small sips but I'll get an upset stomach. Last night I had cramping to where I had to lay down and go to sleep and I was too irritated to even watch tv.

After a few more faint positives, I started bleeding today so I think it’s a chemical :cry:
I had 3 early losses when TTC DS3 and not sure why it keeps happening. It’s so disheartening though.

Good luck to everyone still in this month, keeping everything crossed for you and will keep watching out and hoping for some sticky BFPs on this thread!

Sorry jellybean :hugs:

@Deethehippy I'm really excited for you, good luck xx

I'm out, been bleeding a little past 2 days, a bit odd but some clots and not much else so far. But it started at 9dpo and my lp just seems too short these days. I really think I just need to face it, it's over, I just can't have any more children. 3 mc's in a row, 2 chemicals and a tfmr that shattered my heart.
Things aren't great at home either so that's just adding to my misery!! ](*,)

@BabyBrain80 sorry to hear things are not great. Ttc can put a massive strain on home life, especially when you’ve been through as much as you have. Thinking of you x

I'm out, been bleeding a little past 2 days, a bit odd but some clots and not much else so far. But it started at 9dpo and my lp just seems too short these days. I really think I just need to face it, it's over, I just can't have any more children. 3 mc's in a row, 2 chemicals and a tfmr that shattered my heart.

I'm so so sorry :hugs:

I’m really sorry. I hope things get better for you soon. Sending hugs your way.

I'm so sorry xx

All my tests are BFN this morning. That's my 3rd chemical in 4 months :confused::(

@Deethehippy so sorry hun xx

Sorry to those who’s AF has arrived.

as for me I’m 4DPO and started progesterone suppositories yesterday. Can’t test till at least 15DPO due to trigger shot. Come down with W cold and feeling pretty blah! Not overly hopeful for this cycle.

good luck to those due to test x

Oh @BabyBrain80 im so sorry. Sending you huge hugs. Sorry things are unwell at home. I’ve been there, it’s so hard.

@Deethehippy ugh I’m sorry! This is so frustrating. I hope it’s just a shy tester and things go positive!

As for me -Cd14 today and I think today is O day. We didn’t manage to BD this morning - hubby too tired. So that’s rotten but we did yesterday. Only once in the fertile window but once is enough. I don’t feel hopeful but might be best this cycle as hubby and I are struggling. I feel like I might be feeling some twinges on my bad side too so maybe I’m ovulating on the wrong side again this month. It’s hard to tell as I’m posting while busy getting ready for the day lol. I feel a bit crampy and blah all over actually!

As for me -Cd14 today and I think today is O day. We didn’t manage to BD this morning - hubby too tired. So that’s rotten but we did yesterday. Only once in the fertile window but once is enough. I don’t feel hopeful but might be best this cycle as hubby and I are struggling. I feel like I might be feeling some twinges on my bad side too so maybe I’m ovulating on the wrong side again this month. It’s hard to tell as I’m posting while busy getting ready for the day lol. I feel a bit crampy and blah all over actually!
Sometimes it’s when you least expect..FX!! Hope things improve with you and hubby.

Fingers crossed! Sometimes once is all it takes x

I’m sorry @Lightning7. Thinking of you!

Will catch up more but popped in to post mg OPK which I am sure has gone positive? The Premom app says so! But my CB fertility monitor hasn’t gone peak yet -tested with the same pee??? What the heck? Does that seem strange to anyone. Seems like I’m surging for sure. CD13 and we BD this am so I guess we will just see what happens. This is our first try this month lol not great odds. Will try tomorrow too if we’re up to it. But I suppose it only takes once.

View attachment 1101005
Yes! Only takes once!

Oh sweet mama. Thinking of you. I’m so sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->