*** August Testing Thread ***

Thanks ladies! Today's tests 10dpo (green is 25miu) I think there is a little progression on the 10miu and something very faint on the 25 but it could be line eyes

View attachment 1100918
I can see a faint line on both and the 10 one does seem more obvious today. Do you have any symptoms? Did you chart this cycle?

Hi ladies. I haven't been posting for a while. I'm sorry to see theres still some familiar faces in here! I'm not really ttc at the moment because I have PCOS and my cycles are all over the place and I don't often ovulate but I took a test yesterday because my boobs were sore and I was super emotional. I wasn't sure if I could see anything wet but it dried with this ](*,) I'm not convinced it's anything but an evap but I'll be testing again to see. It's so pink.

Screenshot_20210807-103007_Gallery.jpg

Hi ladies. I haven't been posting for a while. I'm sorry to see theres still some familiar faces in here! I'm not really ttc at the moment because I have PCOS and my cycles are all over the place and I don't often ovulate but I took a test yesterday because my boobs were sore and I was super emotional. I wasn't sure if I could see anything wet but it dried with this ](*,) I'm not convinced it's anything but an evap but I'll be testing again to see. It's so pink.

View attachment 1100927
Nice to see you. That looks very promising along with symptoms. Good luck for your next test..keep us posted!

@Lightning7 and @salamander91 These tests look good!

@Deethehippy I have had some tests drying like this, but irl it looks like a transparent line with no color at all. Hope it's the beginning of a bfp for you!

I was counting on my ovulation to be around day 18 like in the past 6 months, but got today a high reading on the cbfm so I am a bit thrown off. Lucky our donor is just the best and happens to be hiking in our area so he'll come by here tonight. Next time we can inseminate is on Wednesday so I hope it's not too late, but I'm trying not to stress and obsess like I did when ttcing our first.

Fingers crossed for you ladies!

View attachment 1100927

I definitely see that! Good luck!!

@Lightning7 and @salamander91 These tests look good!

@Deethehippy I have had some tests drying like this, but irl it looks like a transparent line with no color at all. Hope it's the beginning of a bfp for you!

I was counting on my ovulation to be around day 18 like in the past 6 months, but got today a high reading on the cbfm so I am a bit thrown off. Lucky our donor is just the best and happens to be hiking in our area so he'll come by here tonight. Next time we can inseminate is on Wednesday so I hope it's not too late, but I'm trying not to stress and obsess like I did when ttcing our first.

Fingers crossed for you ladies!
I did some more tests this morning and pretty much all BFN except maybe a faint line on 3rd morning urine Wondfro. The line has more dye at the bottom but did go all through the test in real life. Probably a bad test. Still feeling yukky this cycle so will keep testing. Could be early.
Good luck to you Nima!

75DDDF24-6AC5-43F3-A4AA-931DFD49073E.jpeg

Ladies I need advice, so I haven’t taken a test in a while cause I thought AF was coming, all that’s happening is extremely light spotting like faint pink tinged and only notice it when I wipe after going bathroom. It’s been four days of this now with no AF, super super mild cramps almost not there kind of cramps. I’m so confused, I thoughtAF was coming. This cycle is also a stupid messed up PCOS cycle and it’s been way over my normal days of a cycle. I’m on day 48 of my cycle :( what’s going on why am I spotting for so long and no AF? Ugh!

View attachment 1100927

That looks really pink to me. Fx for you. X

Ladies I need advice, so I haven’t taken a test in a while cause I thought AF was coming, all that’s happening is extremely light spotting like faint pink tinged and only notice it when I wipe after going bathroom. It’s been four days of this now with no AF, super super mild cramps almost not there kind of cramps. I’m so confused, I thoughtAF was coming. This cycle is also a stupid messed up PCOS cycle and it’s been way over my normal days of a cycle. I’m on day 48 of my cycle :( what’s going on why am I spotting for so long and no AF? Ugh!
This sounds really confusing, but I would test although it can be disappointing. I just hate being in limbo. PCOS can be so frustrating!!
Good luck and hugs to you!

5dpo and no symptoms. The last couple of days just slight stomach and pelvic pains but nothing too bad with my other pregnancies I remember having implantation bleeding 2 of 3 of my kids but so far when I go to the bathroom nothing.:?:

@hayleight87 hope you're not out! X

@Lucy3 I'm so sad for you, if you need to talk you know where we are, most of us have been through it too so we understand. Sending love xx

@Suggerhoney Is just the best!! Xx

@AlwaysTheAunt nearly there! Good luck xx everyone says the same about Degu' s lol, they make good pets as not nocturnal, happy to be handled, not as smelly as rats apparently (which make amazing pets). He might get one (or 2 as like to be in pairs) one day.!
Was a few days ago now but just catching up. I had 2 degus pip and squeak because they live in pairs.... pip ate squeak. Was horrendous.

@Deethehippy

Oooooh I love love love ure ticker hon. Praying this is finally it for you sweetheart. [-o<

@salamander91

So good to see u back hon. I see a faint line on ure test. Fx [-o<

@Lightning7

Oooow I see them hon. Really FX for you too[-o<

@PinkCupcakes

I really hope that spotting is implantation hon and u get ure BFP in the next day or so[-o<

@Cinnamon88

5dpo is still early hon.
I never had any implantation bleeding with any of my other pregnancies. But I did with this one at 14dpo.
I also didn't have my typical sore boobs that is normally always a first pregnancy symptom for me. But not with this one.
I had no symptoms until 6 weeks.

Welcome to all the new ladies.
So good seeing lines and praying the all progress.

Here tons and tons and TONS of extra sticky baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks ladies :) I think I accidentally put it in a wet patch of the sink this morning because it got wet and the line is barely visible now so it maybe just dye had collected there. I've got some frers coming on Monday so will test again then. Good luck everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->