**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

Idk why I tested today I’m only 6dpo.

I think this is a evap cause I took it out the case, and I don’t wanna use anymore tests! I didn’t get my positive with my son till 8/9dpo

View attachment 1109588

Fx you get your bfp soon hun xx

I see all the lines! Good luck ladies I hope those puppies darken up soon!!!

Thanks love!! xx

Rainbowbaby13--i can see it
Monroea--i can see that secind line!

thank you ❤️

9 dpo stark BFN. Trying not to get discouraged but I already think I am out.View attachment 1109597

keeping everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

@RainbowBaby13 I see that line for sure eeeek I'll get all excited for you lol xx

Haha thank you!!! ❤️❤️
Hpts have been negative, so decided to try an opk and i got this…picture below. I’m thinking either my AF is certainly on her way or I will be ovulating sometime next week.

View attachment 1109598
Fx af stays away xx
I’ve been quietly reading along. Hoping to see more BFPs soon!!
We only tried twice this month as we both caught Covid and have it quite bad so didn’t dtd when I got my positive opk. Feeling out already. Covid has also resulted for an autoimmune disease I had to come back so now I’m having treatment for this too. It all feels a little too much right now. We’ll see how things move on.

I'm sorry to hear that hun! Keeping you and your family in my prayers :hugs:

Ohhhh I see that line have everything crossed for you!!

Thank you love!!

So tested again this afternoon.. Can't tell if the line is lighter or the same. I dipped a test in water and there wasn't really a line there. So I guess thats good news. It's hard to get excited because as soon as I got my bfp last cycle I lost my baby. So now I'm trying to not get excited until my lines get obviously darker
20220630_140754.jpg

I'm 9 dpo and kind of freaking out a bit. I just took this test with fmu and flipped it over until the 4 minute mark. I always watch it develop and go across the test window but I didn't this time. I flipped it over only to see a very distinct line. I'm anxious for it to dry now too see if it looks more like an evap or light bfp.

View attachment 1109585 View attachment 1109586
I see it too, goodluck!

@monroea
I see that love fx for you good luck.

@RainbowBaby13
I see that line too love. I have it all crossed that this is it.
Good luck love

looking forward to both of your next tests ladies.

@NightFlower
I always feel like that at 1dpo like feel like I’m gonna be out. When the truth is it’s just the beginning. I hope u get a lovely surprise BFP.

@happyface82
Oh no so sorry about covid love and now this disease. I am thinking of you.

@ehjmorris
Hope that shadow turns into a line.

I wish I would just hurry up and ovulate. I’ve been dry again today after yesterday’s watery episode.
Only cd11 so still early but was hoping for a cd10 cd11 ovulation after my miscarriage: my opks are very very faint. No where even near positive. Hopefully will get me peak soon. I would love to catch again with My sticky rainbow but already have a feeling I will be out this cycle. :-(

Hi Ladies,

Thought I'd jump in here now it is July, although I'm still in limbo. More blood tests in Saturday and Scan booked for Monday afternoon. Praying for a miracle.
I started feeling quite nauseous today and super tired, I assume this is my levels increasing but I can only hope its at the rate it should be.

Good Luck to all those testing at the moment, I hope this month brings you that beautiful BFP :)

@Suggerhoney thanks love x I'm starting to not feel hopeful. It's reminding me of my chemical and now even with lines I'm not even excited at all because I'm so scared.

I'm praying that you ovulate soon and get your rainbow this cycle ❤️

@WantingababyF I'm praying so hard for you love :hugs:

@RainbowBaby13
I hate it that loses take all the hope away and how it ruins that excitement of seeing them faint lines. I really do hope this is going to be your sticky love. It’s on natural to feel scared after loss.
I know if I get lines I will be a nervous wreck. Even getting dark lines won’t give me that reassurance. Not anymore:cry:
I have everything crossed so so tightly for you.

@WantingababyF
Good luck hon. Hopefully it will all be good news from now on.
It’s good you have symptoms because I had none with the miscarriage I just had.

@RainbowBaby13
I hate it that loses take all the hope away and how it ruins that excitement of seeing them faint lines. I really do hope this is going to be your sticky love. It’s on natural to feel scared after loss.
I know if I get lines I will be a nervous wreck. Even getting dark lines won’t give me that reassurance. Not anymore:cry:
I have everything crossed so so tightly for you.

@WantingababyF
Good luck hon. Hopefully it will all be good news from now on.
It’s good you have symptoms because I had none with the miscarriage I just had.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I agree. Ugh :(

Oh ladies I can’t stop thinking that I would be nearly 7 weeks now. It makes me feel so sad. I would of been going for my first scan. Sorry to bring the group down just feels shit.

Hi ladies. Hope you don't mind me popping in im not sure when I will be testing this month I've not tracked at all with lh or temping and I feel stress free for it but I will let you all no when I do test x

I just looked back on this morning's test and the line is still there but extremely faint. I decided to test again on a 3 hour hold, and I'm only getting a shadow. My guess is this morning's test was just frer doing its typical nonsense. I'll test again in the morning. I've been getting some cramps, and oddly, some nausea. I've never had nausea this early in my 4 other pregnancies so I'm not sure if it's a symptom or if I'm just going crazy. I'm attaching this evening's test.

Screenshot_20220630-202822_Gallery.jpg

I just looked back on this morning's test and the line is still there but extremely faint. I decided to test again on a 3 hour hold, and I'm only getting a shadow. My guess is this morning's test was just frer doing its typical nonsense. I'll test again in the morning. I've been getting some cramps, and oddly, some nausea. I've never had nausea this early in my 4 other pregnancies so I'm not sure if it's a symptom or if I'm just going crazy. I'm attaching this evening's test.

View attachment 1109605
I freaking hate the indents and shadows on these tests. I wish tests were 100% accurate. Fx for tmrs test xx

Ooooh I hope I see more bfps!!
Good luck ladies!
I tested today, I’m about 7dpo so obviously a BFN I couldn’t help myself lol

10 dpo today and fmu was a bfn. I really was convinced by yesterday's test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->