**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

I don’t know what to think for her because in this photo, the top one is mine when I was pregnant with my 6 month old (I’d already had a clear line on FRER and this was my test, they took ages to darken) then this is hers below mine from today. I think they look similar but wouldn’t want to get her hopes up.

same batch of tests as I gave her mine as I got a pack of 100

A784F0DB-C027-4E82-9FE8-8FE289E1499B.jpeg

I don’t know what to think for her because in this photo, the top one is mine when I was pregnant with my 6 month old (I’d already had a clear line on FRER and this was my test, they took ages to darken) then this is hers below mine from today. I think they look similar but wouldn’t want to get her hopes up.

View attachment 1109632
It looks like the start of something. Would she be able to try a different brand I would say frer but also no they are pretty bad just now but might be her only option for now and continue to test with strips to see if they darken up over the next few days. What dpo is she? Xx

View attachment 1109632

Ah I see what you mean they do look similar hopefully it turns into a nice thick line for her :) I love doing ics but they annoy me so much the second guessing drives me nuts lol xx

Thanks for looking ladies. She’s only 9dpo. That top test I did I was 11 dpo so she still has time. Fingers crossed. I’ve told her to get a first response. And also to join here :D

I'm not sure where I am as far as dpo my app says 2dpo based off of previous cycles but my cycles vary from 24 to 29 day cycles so my opks are positive anywhere from cd 8 to 14. I've not taken any opk tests this month so who knows where I am right now all I no is I'm feeling very mild but noticeable cramps from Ovary to ovary then just my right side with a slight tugging feeling but I am confused lol. We shall see what happens over the next week or so o suppose now I have to figure out roughly where I am in my cycle and narrow down some possible dpo dates xx

I could be anywhere between 2 and 4dpo I will take a test on Friday the 8th xx

Karissa Neal--congrats!! So exciting :)

As for myself, I tested yesterday at 10 dpo BFN.
I took a test today with FMU but forgot to look at the results before I ran out the door!

Karissa Neal--congrats!! So exciting :)

As for myself, I tested yesterday at 10 dpo BFN.
I took a test today with FMU but forgot to look at the results before I ran out the door!
Thank you!

and it could still be to early! Your never out until you get at! Prayers you get your bfp!

Congrats to the BFPs and hope lines progress for those with early lines.

CD1 for me today ](*,) I have regular cycles, so can squeeze in another go for July! \\:D/

Next testing date for me is 30th July :dust:

Congrats to the BFPs and hope lines progress for those with early lines.

CD1 for me today ](*,) I have regular cycles, so can squeeze in another go for July! \\:D/

Next testing date for me is 30th July :dust:

Oh I'm sorry love fxd for end if July sending massive :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"