**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

Mum2Be22

Reaction score
Hi guys, here is the "July Testing Group" my husband and I just got married, so this will be our first. I do have PCOS so it's really up in the air when I will get pregnant, but this hopefully will pass the time away a little bit! <3 Good luck to all of you ladies and when you know your testing date...let me know and I will put it down for you! I am not sure that I will be "trying" this cycle, as it would be a March due date, and that isn't such a good month for a due date, but we will see what happens.

:bfp:
KarissaNeal

July 1st
ehjmorris

July 2nd

littlewitch

July 4th
MilkyWilky

Two2Tango

July 6th

NightFlower

July 8th

happyface82
Pinkfizz2015

July 10th
lomelindi17

July 16th
xxenssial

July 18th
mbrew180

July 20th

salamander91

July 30th

foxyloxy28

Unsure (To Be Determined)
Nima
Suggerhoney
Mum2Be22

Last edited:
Wow great! Thank you for setting it up!! With this title it has to be a lucky thread. Congrats on your marriage!! We also got married 2 weeks ago!! I already have 2 kids but so wanting another one now. Looking forward to start a family with my husband. I should be testing around July 8th.

Hi thanks for starting the July thread. Wish everyone the best of luck
:dust:

Afm I will be testing on July 6th

:dust:

Just here wishing you all the luck in the world :dust: :dust: :dust: xx

Hi, me an my partner have been trying to conceive for a year now, we kept getting the run around from the doctors
Until recently, a year later an we just find out I have PCOS. so now that we know what has been causing the weird AF’s & weird OVv dates
Is there any advice anyone could offer to us? I am 24 an for the past year it has been really crazy for us an emotional bc we were clueless

Hi ladies

Testing will be 1st July for me. Not too hopeful for this cycle as we didn’t manage to DTD close enough to ov - last time was 2 days before. ‘Performance’ issues played havoc this cycle unfortunately! ](*,)

Good luck to everyone for July:dust:

Hi! Thanks for starting the thread and congratulations on your marriage!
I hope your ttc journey is short and successful. Like, one month short.

I will start a new ivf cycle when my period starts and will update a test date later on. Feel hopeful for this new cycle after last months chemical.

@TTCaredhead sorry you had such a hard and confusing time this year. Doctors can be so arrogant and not listen, that's frustrating. The good news is that pcos is the most treatable reason for infertility! Have you discussed ovulation induction with your doctor? Letrozole is very effective and then you can do either timed intercourse or insemination (depending on you partner's sperm quality and your budget). I hope it is helpful and not too long. Please disregard my comment if you find it unhelpful, I am just trying to help.

Good luck everyone!

@tdog always nice seeing you around love

@Nima where else would I be love other than cheering you lovely ladies on :flower: :dust: :dust: xx

Hi ladies
As most of you know I’m going through a miscarriage at the moment but have decided to carry on ttc.

not gonna lie I am supper scared and worried if I will fall again it will just be another loss.
I wasn’t even sure about trying but I think at 42 I really can’t afford to hold off.

not sure on my testing date yet.
Technically only cd2 now as it’s gone midnight so have no idea when ovulation will be.
I’m hoping it won’t be too early and will be around my normol time.

praying the new tablets I’m gonna be taking will help us get our sticky take Home rainbow baby.

Not feeling that hopeful to be honest but I think ttc after a Miscarriage does that to you.
What will be will be.
Will let you know my testing date when I get my peak opk. Just hope it won’t be B4 day 10.

Good luck ladies.

Hi! Thanks for starting the thread and congratulations on your marriage!
I hope your ttc journey is short and successful. Like, one month short.

I will start a new ivf cycle when my period starts and will update a test date later on. Feel hopeful for this new cycle after last months chemical.

@TTCaredhead sorry you had such a hard and confusing time this year. Doctors can be so arrogant and not listen, that's frustrating. The good news is that pcos is the most treatable reason for infertility! Have you discussed ovulation induction with your doctor? Letrozole is very effective and then you can do either timed intercourse or insemination (depending on you partner's sperm quality and your budget). I hope it is helpful and not too long. Please disregard my comment if you find it unhelpful, I am just trying to help.

Good luck everyone!

@tdog always nice seeing you around love

yes I’ve talked with them just waiting to hear back which can take 2 weeks so it’s kinda driving me crazy, They only mentioned metoformin & clomid so far but haven’t prescribed me anything yet.
It is all so confusing to me, cause when I start the medication would it help me get my period? & if so would it be considered a real one
Lol so much

Hi guys, here is the "July Testing Group" my husband and I just got married, so this will be our first. I do have PCOS so it's really up in the air when I will get pregnant, but this hopefully will pass the time away a little bit! <3 Good luck to all of you ladies and when you know your testing date...let me know and I will put it down for you! I am not sure that I will be "trying" this cycle, as it would be a March due date, and that isn't such a good month for a due date, but we will see what happens.

July 8th
happyface82
Thanks for creating the group! Can you please put me down testing for 1st I’ll be 9 or 10dpo then

Thanks love. It was a tough one I had matching lines on Frer and almost matching on ICs too so this one really broke me.
We had a chemical in April and now this.
I just hope the next one will be the one.
How are you love?
I feel so bad for you going through ivf and losing I am so sorry for you loss. I know I said it at the time but I didn’t know u was having IVF.
Are you on ure second round now love?

I watch a YouTube Chanel called Brad and Rach. They had IVF and had twins boy and girl.

then they got pregnant naturally with a baby f girl about 18 months after having the twins.
And now they have just had twin girls through IVF again.
I pray this new round is successful love.
Rooting for you

:dust:Lots of baby dust this month for you all x

Good luck hon.
Lots of sticky baby dust to you too.

So day 2 of bleeding. Not passed the pregnancy yet but with the 4 chemicals I had in 2020 I remember with a few of them day 3 was the worst and that’s when I passed all the clots. And was doubled over in agony.
Some clots were big too considering I only made it to 4 weeks or just over with them. With the chemical in April I bled at 4 weeks exactly but didn’t get any dark lines with that one.
Made it to 5+1 with this one. I’ve not tested since Saturday. I still had lines but they were faint.
I will test again when this bleeding stops just to make sure all the HCG is gone b4 trying again.

I started the tablets today and I’m hoping as they have all the good stuff in including coq10 they will help me get my rainbow.

my DH is convinced we will definitely have another baby. He just doesn’t know when.
He thinks it’s gonna be the same pattern as last time when I kept having losses and then we fell on month 11 with our youngest.

So he is saying maybe another 2 losses but I hope he is wrong about that but right about the baby he believes we will have.

I wish I could be as positive as him.
All I keep thinking is I’m just under 6 months of turning 43 and that fills me with so much worrry.
U don’t see many women on here 43 and pregnant with a healthy baby.

I don’t feel any excitement about ttc anymore. Just anxiety and I’m just sad I’m back at square one.

month 5 ttc and 2 losses.
Please be no more and please let the next one be sticky healthy and a take home rainbow:
I pray that for all of us that are still here ttc after miscarriages.
Loads had loads of extra sticky baby dust. :dust::dust::dust:

@Suggerhoney give yourself time, the sadness of bleeding the pregnancy out is really physical. Afterwards there will be space for new hope to grow.
And thank you love, I know you feel it and mean it from the bottom of your heart.
Yes we'll start the new ivf cycle as soon as I start bleeding again, which will be in about 10-12 days, I just ovulated. I am really ok somehow, I know it will be ok, just a bit more patience...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->