**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

Just popping in from the June thread to say hi.. Daft question but why July fireworks? November is bonfire night here in the UK!!

Just popping in from the June thread to say hi.. Daft question but why July fireworks? November is bonfire night here in the UK!!

In the US: the 4th of July (we do fireworks, and those types of things). If someone has a problem with it, I can change it. But it is better than just a plain old title.

:hi: ladies, I have decided to stop BabynBump. I don't like how women who are pregnant are able to post in the two week wait, or any of the TTC...it is really a slap in the face especially those who have been trying for multiple years. Plus I feel like I'm the youngest in the group....a lot of you are twice my age, it's really making my "mental" attitude non-hopeful about the future. And I can't have that.

:hi: ladies, I have decided to stop BabynBump. I don't like how women who are pregnant are able to post in the two week wait, or any of the TTC...it is really a slap in the face especially those who have been trying for multiple years. Plus I feel like I'm the youngest in the group....a lot of you are twice my age, it's really making my "mental" attitude non-hopeful about the future. And I can't have that.
The ladies who are pregnant went through waiting to conceive as well and most of us know each other for being on here and supporting one another through it. So it's not really a issue if they post encouraging words. While we wait for it to happen. You can always find a Facebook group for your age I'm sure.

Someone else will need to set up a new testing group if op decides to leave bnb as no one will be able to update the front page.

Bnb welcomes everyone to each part of the forum, some of the users have being around along time and everyone is supportive of each other throughout each stage of ttc/pregnancy.

Aww that's a shame. If anything it should give you more hope as most of us have been pregnant before... If you try on the TTC#1 board you mind find more people your age, but it is pretty quiet on this forum these days. It's nice though as this means everyone gets very close x

Hi ladies
As most of you know I’m going through a miscarriage at the moment but have decided to carry on ttc.

not gonna lie I am supper scared and worried if I will fall again it will just be another loss.
I wasn’t even sure about trying but I think at 42 I really can’t afford to hold off.

not sure on my testing date yet.
Technically only cd2 now as it’s gone midnight so have no idea when ovulation will be.
I’m hoping it won’t be too early and will be around my normol time.

praying the new tablets I’m gonna be taking will help us get our sticky take Home rainbow baby.

Not feeling that hopeful to be honest but I think ttc after a Miscarriage does that to you.
What will be will be.
Will let you know my testing date when I get my peak opk. Just hope it won’t be B4 day 10.

Good luck ladies.

:hug: Wishing you well sweety. Praying for a strong healthy pregnancy when you are ready. Sending that special eggie all the strength and welcomes in the world.

@Mum2Be22 no worries, I understand you feel discouraged when seeing us older ladies with our chemicals and problems. I wish you all the best and hope you find a support group that suits you.

I personally like having the pregnant ladies around and it makes me feel that they still care about me, even after they got pregnant. We have been through a lot together, for a few years now.

@tdog oh no I just saw your signature and my heart broke. So so sorry for your loss, I send you hugs a d hope you are doing OK.

@tdog oh no I just saw your signature and my heart broke. So so sorry for your loss, I send you hugs a d hope you are doing OK.

Thank you love I'm broken right now :cry: I new deep down something was wrong I just didn't want to believe it xx

Thank you love I'm broken right now :cry: I new deep down something was wrong I just didn't want to believe it xx
I know that feeling, it's so hard. I just want to hug you. Crying with you, my dear.

Oh no Im so sorry - I didn't notice till Nima said... Did you find out at a scan? Sending loads of love, I can't believe how many chemicals and mc's there have been recently.. :(

@FTale
Thanks love.

@tdog
My heart is absolutely breaking for you weight now. I’m so devastated and sad for you and so wish I could hug you.
<3

Thank you lovely ladies honest your all amazing I wish you all the luck in the world and more xx

@josephine3 I had been spotting on and off since Sunday evening, rang early pregnancy unit and they booked a scan for today I should have been nearly 11 weeks but baby was measuring 7 weeks with no heartbeat :cry: xx

Sorry ladies I’ll still continue to do this thread. I just feel like the odd ball out but seeing the support you ladies have for each other really gives me some sort of comfort in a good way. I found out I have PCOS, my doctor really didn’t tell me anything about it and it’s so frustrating. I have no idea what it is, how to handle it or anything. I thought being younger I wouldn’t have medical problems like that but I guess things happen I just want to :cry: everyone is welcome..I hope you ladies aren’t mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->