**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

Sorry ladies I’ll still continue to do this thread. I just feel like the odd ball out but seeing the support you ladies have for each other really gives me some sort of comfort in a good way. I found out I have PCOS, my doctor really didn’t tell me anything about it and it’s so frustrating. I have no idea what it is, how to handle it or anything. I thought being younger I wouldn’t have medical problems like that but I guess things happen I just want to :cry: everyone is welcome..I hope you ladies aren’t mad.
There's lots of us here with PCOS too, I have it but still have had 2 children naturally, no meds or anything so it doesn't have to mean anything terrible..
Hopefully you feel more welcome soon it really is a lovely community here x

@Mum2Be22 PCOS just means polycystic ovaries. So each month when you release an egg, a small cyst is created which would usually be reabsorbed by the body but instead it hangs around. That's the very basics as I understand it anyway. There's loads of info out there and it's a very common condition. Symptoms and severity can vary, some may only have very mild symptoms like me x

Sorry ladies I’ll still continue to do this thread. I just feel like the odd ball out but seeing the support you ladies have for each other really gives me some sort of comfort in a good way. I found out I have PCOS, my doctor really didn’t tell me anything about it and it’s so frustrating. I have no idea what it is, how to handle it or anything. I thought being younger I wouldn’t have medical problems like that but I guess things happen I just want to :cry: everyone is welcome..I hope you ladies aren’t mad.

I understand your feelings. It can be hard to come on here sometimes and see all the ladies who have been lucky but they're all genuinely lovely ladies giving their support. I have PCOS too although I don't actually have cysts apparently just the hormones and irregular cycles. Its confusing. Also I'm 30 so not everyone here is older :)

I understand your feelings. It can be hard to come on here sometimes and see all the ladies who have been lucky but they're all genuinely lovely ladies giving their support. I have PCOS too although I don't actually have cysts apparently just the hormones and irregular cycles. Its confusing. Also I'm 30 so not everyone here is older :)

See I have the many many cysts but I have regular cycles!!
I also just googled lol and think I wasn't quite right, the cysts are more like follicles which didn't make it to ovulation so stick around x

@Mum2Be22 glad you're staying, hope you'll find here support and information.

PCOS is a complex hormonal situation in which your sex hormones and insulin household are out of balance. It is very possible to get pregnant with it, and since you're young you have many options.
If you're overweight, losing just a little bit (5% of body weight) can go a long way for your fertility. If that's not an option, metformin could help. If you have a normal BMI you can ask your doctor about ovulation induction with letrozole/clomid. But it's still very possible that you just try naturally and get pregnant quickly, I hope that's the case for you!

Thank you so much for all the love ladies really does mean alot :kiss: haven't been able to stop crying :cry: but you ladies are amazing and much love ❤️ xx

@Mum2Be22 I understand your frustration I really do, when I first joined I was like you and again like you realise everyone has each others back, this forum is the best forum I have joined so supportive of each other the love I feel from each one of these ladies is incredible, I got told at 15 I had pcos my first baby I miscarried the same way as this one but didn't find out till the scan no heartbeat, I have 6 amazing blessings now, I'm still debating on weather I really want ttc anymore but I only just found out today my baby was dead :cry: but we all have each others backs no matter the age as we have all been where you are right now xx

@Mum2Be22
So glad ure staying love. I love the name u called this group.
I’m from the UK but new it meant the 4th July celebrations and fireworks.

Actually had my first baby when I was 23 got pregnant at 22.
We all support each other here and please don’t feel like you don’t belong or anything it’s always nice to see new ladies join and u have been really supportive to me and I’m so thankful for that.

@tdog
Oh love I wish so much u lived near me I really do. I just want to jump through the screen on my phone and give you a really big hug and be that shoulder to cry on.
I hope ure getting the support at home.
Just know ure in my thoughts love and I will pray for comfort peace and guidance when I pray tonight.
If u decide to try again we’re all here to support you and you know where I am love.
Write anytime sweet to rant or anything I’ll aways be that listening ear. <3

@Mum2Be22 im only 29 trying for my 3rd and last baby(got married at 18 and wanted a family straight away lol took 1 year which isn’t too bad I suppose. I only ovulate a few times a year. But I’ve started on conceive plus ovulation support last month and ovulated the first month but not the second month I was on it… if nothing else my skin looks amazing. The Myo inositol is supposed to be like metformin for helping you keep your insulin in check which is what causes your egg to not be released and the follicle to form a cyst…… and you don’t feel as sick I also love the name of group made me smile xxxxx

Im 24 am been in this group for a year now.. just found out last Friday I have PCOS an they didn’t tell me much either. Maybe we could support eachother ? :)

Sounds like there's more of us here with pcos than without it!!

@tdog I am so sorry my friend. I just now saw what you are going through. You have my deepest sympathies and just...I am hurting with and for you. Prayers and endless hugs. :(

Sounds like there's more of us here with pcos than without it!!

I got diagnosed with it at 15 altho they said mine wasn't as bad as some ladies it still may take a while xx

@tdog I am so sorry my friend. I just now saw what you are going through. You have my deepest sympathies and just...I am hurting with and for you. Prayers and endless hugs. :(

Awww thank you love you are truly amazing :flower: I love all you ladies on here the unconditional support and love is amazing xx

My daughter who is 12 this month and I both have PCOS. She is on metformin and low dose bc. Also, she has a low Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) which is making her testosterone higher than it should....I have been through so much with ttc that I didn't want her to do the same when older. I have her doctor's monitoring her and doing everything we can to help her get her body/hormones working as they should. I told her if she wants to harvest and freeze eggs when 18 I will help her because I don't know what the future looks like for her if she wants to have kids. But being a kid she just looked at me and said "Ewwww...no way, not having any kids. That all sounds very painful. No. No thank you". Funny thing is I said the same thing when I was her age.

No matter what you face you are your own best advocate. @Suggerhoney I've seen you and other ttcers overcome so much. I love signing on here and seeing everyone keep trying. <3

My daughter who is 12 this month and I both have PCOS. She is on metformin and low dose bc. Also, she has a low Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) which is making her testosterone higher than it should....I have been through so much with ttc that I didn't want her to do the same when older. I have her doctor's monitoring her and doing everything we can to help her get her body/hormones working as they should. I told her if she wants to harvest and freeze eggs when 18 I will help her because I don't know what the future looks like for her if she wants to have kids. But being a kid she just looked at me and said "Ewwww...no way, not having any kids. That all sounds very painful. No. No thank you". Funny thing is I said the same thing when I was her age.

No matter what you face you are your own best advocate. @Suggerhoney I've seen you and other ttcers overcome so much. I love signing on here and seeing everyone keep trying. <3

I no I only got told yesterday about my baby but I don't want ro stop if I can try straight away I would but for right state of mind I'm going to leave it a few months or so so how the wind blows so to speak lol, don't think Paul's sure tho so will have to see how he feels xx

It's just horrible that most of us have PCOS, I have never heard about it until I was diagnosed with it. I guess it's more common than I realize. I just thought something was wrong with my body....but you ladies prove that I can have a baby and that really is very positive. DH doesn't understand, you know men! They aren't "sympathetic/emotional" at all...my last AF was May 4th, I really just want my next AF to start; I get that crampy feeling with backache and everything; nothing comes. I have taken tests and all came out negative. Who knows at this point anymore.!!

I still don't know what I want to do as far as trying this month, or just letting things happen this month as our due date would be the end of March, beginning of April depending on when my cycle comes. Kind of an interesting story, but DH and I plan to work oversees next March at an orphanage. And there is a lady who has reached out to us, and wants us to adopt this one baby...Mom has stage 4 cancer, so who knows how long she will live; anyways the baby is due the middle of March, which means we couldn't bring the baby physically home until about April/May.....we are all for reaching out and helping others, but I really would like to have my own children, DH is all for either way his words are "he doesn't care, he's happy either way", so that leaves me to make that ultimate decision (blah!). I hate breaking people's hearts but it may just get to the point to where I tell DH lets not work at the orphanage, let's not adopt, and let's just try to have our children. I couldn't imagine just stopping my life and not following my heart <3 Sorry for the ramble ladies, you are the only ones I can truly talk about my feelings too (except for DH when he "wants" to listen).

It's just horrible that most of us have PCOS, I have never heard about it until I was diagnosed with it. I guess it's more common than I realize. I just thought something was wrong with my body....but you ladies prove that I can have a baby and that really is very positive. DH doesn't understand, you know men! They aren't "sympathetic/emotional" at all...my last AF was May 4th, I really just want my next AF to start; I get that crampy feeling with backache and everything; nothing comes. I have taken tests and all came out negative. Who knows at this point anymore.!!

I still don't know what I want to do as far as trying this month, or just letting things happen this month as our due date would be the end of March, beginning of April depending on when my cycle comes. Kind of an interesting story, but DH and I plan to work oversees next March at an orphanage. And there is a lady who has reached out to us, and wants us to adopt this one baby...Mom has stage 4 cancer, so who knows how long she will live; anyways the baby is due the middle of March, which means we couldn't bring the baby physically home until about April/May.....we are all for reaching out and helping others, but I really would like to have my own children, DH is all for either way his words are "he doesn't care, he's happy either way", so that leaves me to make that ultimate decision (blah!). I hate breaking people's hearts but it may just get to the point to where I tell DH lets not work at the orphanage, let's not adopt, and let's just try to have our children. I couldn't imagine just stopping my life and not following my heart <3 Sorry for the ramble ladies, you are the only ones I can truly talk about my feelings too (except for DH when he "wants" to listen).

Awww love I hate when men do that make us make the decisions doesn't make it easy, but if your heart telling you you want a baby then express that to him (sorry if you have already) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->