**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

Does this look like an evap line ? I’m not to familiar with testing right now since I’ve been on break from Ttc.
I believe this was after the 5 min mark so I’m thinking it’s evap buttt I’ve also never seen a line this good at 8dpo

64509000-95EF-492A-80F0-52836AC32B36.jpeg

Does this look like an evap line ? I’m not to familiar with testing right now since I’ve been on break from Ttc.
I believe this was after the 5 min mark so I’m thinking it’s evap buttt I’ve also never seen a line this good at 8dpo

View attachment 1110368
This is the brand I use with my ivf cycles. They take FOREVER to develop but never gave me a false positive. I'd be cautiously optimistic with that line.

This is the brand I use with my ivf cycles. They take FOREVER to develop but never gave me a false positive. I'd be cautiously optimistic with that line.

Thanks everyone! I know it’s still early so I’m staying open minded about it this time. I’m going to take another soon with a longer hold.
I have all kinds of test lol

Welll… this is what I got nothing telling me BFP lol but I think I see a faint line
I’m hoping so much that this isn’t a bad FRER line thing again.. an that it’s real

C0986D85-0A4B-4322-BCE2-AC8BA9AEFEF7.jpeg

Thank you @Suggerhoney I am starting to believe it too but I'm only 4w6d so I know it's still very very early.

I hope you're doing OK love, thinking of you.

Thank you @Suggerhoney I am starting to believe it too but I'm only 4w6d so I know it's still very very early.

I hope you're doing OK love, thinking of you.

The early days are so so hard. Yeah I’m ok hon. Just hoping to fall with my sticky take home rainbow soon.
Ttc is such a emotional draining rollercoaster and even harder after losses.
Will be testing around the 16th and so nervous.
I had very dark lines with my miscarriage in June so it just makes things so much harder now. With all the chemicals I only had vvv faint lines and lines getting dark normally meant all was good. But I can’t trust any lines anymore. Not even dark ones. I think that’s what made it so much harder: but it is what it is.

Hope you are feeling well hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->