**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

My daughter who is 12 this month and I both have PCOS. She is on metformin and low dose bc. Also, she has a low Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) which is making her testosterone higher than it should....I have been through so much with ttc that I didn't want her to do the same when older. I have her doctor's monitoring her and doing everything we can to help her get her body/hormones working as they should. I told her if she wants to harvest and freeze eggs when 18 I will help her because I don't know what the future looks like for her if she wants to have kids. But being a kid she just looked at me and said "Ewwww...no way, not having any kids. That all sounds very painful. No. No thank you". Funny thing is I said the same thing when I was her age.

No matter what you face you are your own best advocate. @Suggerhoney I've seen you and other ttcers overcome so much. I love signing on here and seeing everyone keep trying. <3

Hi love thank you for that lovely post. I’m not gonna lie this miscarriage made me not want to try anymore but I thought of all the ladies on here that have been trying for years and how inspiring they all are. So I told me myself we have to keep trying. I won’t give up. Us women sure do have to go through it don’t we.
They say men are the Strongest sex but I think it’s women, we endure so much but keep on. Carrying on.
Imagine a man having period pains they probably would think they’d were dying lol.
How are you love?

It's just horrible that most of us have PCOS, I have never heard about it until I was diagnosed with it. I guess it's more common than I realize. I just thought something was wrong with my body....but you ladies prove that I can have a baby and that really is very positive. DH doesn't understand, you know men! They aren't "sympathetic/emotional" at all...my last AF was May 4th, I really just want my next AF to start; I get that crampy feeling with backache and everything; nothing comes. I have taken tests and all came out negative. Who knows at this point anymore.!!

I still don't know what I want to do as far as trying this month, or just letting things happen this month as our due date would be the end of March, beginning of April depending on when my cycle comes. Kind of an interesting story, but DH and I plan to work oversees next March at an orphanage. And there is a lady who has reached out to us, and wants us to adopt this one baby...Mom has stage 4 cancer, so who knows how long she will live; anyways the baby is due the middle of March, which means we couldn't bring the baby physically home until about April/May.....we are all for reaching out and helping others, but I really would like to have my own children, DH is all for either way his words are "he doesn't care, he's happy either way", so that leaves me to make that ultimate decision (blah!). I hate breaking people's hearts but it may just get to the point to where I tell DH lets not work at the orphanage, let's not adopt, and let's just try to have our children. I couldn't imagine just stopping my life and not following my heart <3 Sorry for the ramble ladies, you are the only ones I can truly talk about my feelings too (except for DH when he "wants" to listen).

so sorry you have pcos love. Im glad ure here because so many of the ladies have that too.
And soooo many have had babies and some have had alot of babies.
I really believe in my heart you will also have ure babies. I’m sure if you speak to DH he will understand.
it’s so sad about that poor lady having terminal cancer I was crying reading your post. Was such a emotional read.

Hey all. New here :)

went for insemination on Monday. Will be testing on July 4!! So anxious. Going for progesterone level testing this coming Monday.

hi welcome. Loving your user name it’s brilliant lol.
Good luck for testing. What a great day to test to American Independence Day.

@tdog
Love you sweetheart

Love ya 2 love honest your support means so much to me :) xx

I'm having a little moment here ladies and I just want to say ALL you ladies are amazing the love and support and lovely messages I have had is just so overwhelming, if I didn't have this forum I would have broken alot quicker than I already have so I want to say a massive thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️ and sending massive truck loads of baby dust your way :dust: :dust: xx

Hello everyone! my names karissa, I’m about to turn 26, and this is my first cycle ttc for my first baby!

I got my first positive opk today on cd 19, we dtd on cd 17 and today!
Not sure when I’ll be testing but will keep you all updated! Good luck to everyone ❤️

Thank you lovely ladies honest your all amazing I wish you all the luck in the world and more xx

@josephine3 I had been spotting on and off since Sunday evening, rang early pregnancy unit and they booked a scan for today I should have been nearly 11 weeks but baby was measuring 7 weeks with no heartbeat :cry: xx
I’m so so sorry :hugs:

@Karissa Neal welcome hun good luck for testing xxx

@tdog oh no I’m actually crying for you in Aus. Praying for your heart and mind xx

Awww love please don't be upset for me I totally get that us women go through things together, but please I have all you ladies for support ❤️ and honest it means the absolute world to me xxx

AF got me today ](*,) I'll probably be testing around the 20th if I ovulated cd18 like I have the past few months. This will probably be my last cycle trying for a few months because we're hopefully going on holiday next may/june time and I want to make sure I can travel.

@salamander91
Oh love so sorry AF came. I wish you all the luck in the world for July.
Where about are you going on holiday love?
That will be so nice.

@Karissa Neal
Hi welcome to b&b and good luck

AFM
Day 4 today and I had the biggest clot come away. Was strange because my bleeding slowed down yesterday and then picked up again this afternoon and that’s when I had the clot.
I’ve had a lot of clots but tmi this one was big.
My bleeding seems to of slowed right down again now.

however my ibs is absolutely terrible and I’m now worrying I’m gonna ovulate way too early and then we won’t be able to try.
I really hope it holds off and comes at its normal time.
Just don’t get why my ibs is so bad unless it’s all the pregnancy hormones I had now leaving my body.
I guess that would do it.
I’ve not taken a test since Saturday and it was so faint.
I will test maybe tomorrow and see if they are now negative. Just want to make sure all the hcg has gone b4 we try.

Hey ladies I’m thinking of stopping ttc. But I’m not 100% sure yet. It’s a hard decision I’ve always been so sure I want one more but suddenly I’m not. Anyway see how I feel as the month progresses. I think it’s switched and now my husband that wants one 100%. I’d be super excited after wanting this for so long. I think I’m just nervous about not being able to work for a bit as I’m self employed so no benefits haha. Any way thanks for listening to my rambling thoughts for the morning xx

Hey ladies I’m thinking of stopping ttc. But I’m not 100% sure yet. It’s a hard decision I’ve always been so sure I want one more but suddenly I’m not. Anyway see how I feel as the month progresses. I think it’s switched and now my husband that wants one 100%. I’d be super excited after wanting this for so long. I think I’m just nervous about not being able to work for a bit as I’m self employed so no benefits haha. Any way thanks for listening to my rambling thoughts for the morning xx

So sorry you don't know whether to try or not; I agree it's such a hard decision. Plus it's a huge emotional rollercoaster as well; I'm a wreck and I just started, I can only imagine! <3

Nothing new here...I really hope I get my AF soon so I can start trying. I have brown spotting, cramps and a backache but nothing yet. So hopefully she arrives this weekend sometime! <3> I will be gone for the weekend as we are going camping, so will be out of cell phone service so everyone enjoy the weekend and I will be back on Monday. I think I have everybody updated on the front page if not...I apologize from the bottom of my heart </span>[img src=

@Suggerhoney i imagine your hormones are the culprit! Ouch sounds painful ibs and clotting /bleeding at the same time xxx

I think so love. Probably suddenly dropped and oh my the pain. I was in the loo in tears because of the pain. Supper constipated. Have managed to go but wasn’t easy my stomach kept going into spasms.
I wish I could banish ibs for good it’s so nasty and so painful.

sorry ure in 2 minds about trying love. I hope you decide to keep trying because it wouldn’t be the same without you around here.

Nothing new here...I really hope I get my AF soon so I can start trying. I have brown spotting, cramps and a backache but nothing yet. So hopefully she arrives this weekend sometime! <3> I will be gone for the weekend as we are going camping, so will be out of cell phone service so everyone enjoy the weekend and I will be back on Monday. I think I have everybody updated on the front page if not...I apologize from the bottom of my heart </span>

Oh love sounds like she may be close with the brown spotting. I hope so because waiting for her to come sucks.
I really hold you have a wonderful weekend camping love. You mite see a big foot lol.
Ignore me I’m in to all that sort of stuff.
Lol

Hi everyone!
I am starting TTC this month! I am single and am planning at home ICI around July 3-7. I am on CD 5 now and I usually ovulate anywhere between CD 16-19. I will be inseminating the day of my positive OPK and then about 12 hrs later, here's hoping that'll do something! I just started a new position where I am On-Call in hospital for 24hr shifts and that week I'll be on Call the 4,6,8,9,10, so, that'll be interesting.

All that said, I should be testing around the 18th!

@Suggerhoney thank you lovely :hugs: I hope things settle down for you so you can try and hopefully get your rainbow this month.

We're not sure yet, probably Spain or Portugal. We'll be renting my villa with my parents which will be lovely because we don't see them very often because they're in England and we're in NI.

Hi everyone!
I am starting TTC this month! I am single and am planning at home ICI around July 3-7. I am on CD 5 now and I usually ovulate anywhere between CD 16-19. I will be inseminating the day of my positive OPK and then about 12 hrs later, here's hoping that'll do something! I just started a new position where I am On-Call in hospital for 24hr shifts and that week I'll be on Call the 4,6,8,9,10, so, that'll be interesting.

All that said, I should be testing around the 18th!

Welcome to the group love and wishing you so much luck this cycle.
I am also cd5 today. Have no idea when I will ovulate this cycle because of my miscarriage.
I’m hoping it will be at my normal time and not too early.
This is cycle 5 ttc.
So good to have another new lady join us.
Good luck love.

@Suggerhoney thank you lovely :hugs: I hope things settle down for you so you can try and hopefully get your rainbow this month.

We're not sure yet, probably Spain or Portugal. We'll be renting my villa with my parents which will be lovely because we don't see them very often because they're in England and we're in NI.

That will be lovely love. Be nice and warm they’re.
Thanks love I pray you get ure rainbow soon too. I’m gonna be doing a happy little jig when u get ure BFP. <3

Welcome to the group love and wishing you so much luck this cycle.
I am also cd5 today. Have no idea when I will ovulate this cycle because of my miscarriage.
I’m hoping it will be at my normal time and not too early.
This is cycle 5 ttc.
So good to have another new lady join us.
Good luck love.

That will be lovely love. Be nice and warm they’re.
Thanks love I pray you get ure rainbow soon too. I’m gonna be doing a happy little jig when u get ure BFP. <3

Thank you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->