**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

8dpo, I feel like I see a vvvf shadow. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me ? Lol

6C288717-07CF-4C93-8030-4A22F7992AF7.jpeg

:hi:hi

Sorry ladies who are dealing with the frer nonsense I can't stand those tests.
Good luck who are getting faint lines hope they darken soon for you all.
:dust:

Afm: fertility friend has me at 3dpo and other app says 2. So I'm somewhere around there. Noticed that my nipples are extremely sore and it's wicked early for that. Happens right before af comes. Hoping it's a good sign. 5 days till testing keeping everything crossed [-o< [-o<

Hi ladies would any of you be able to share your knowledge or own experience on what you have found to be best to take from after ovulation to implantation to help a bean stick we are wanting to try anything we can before we start fertility treatment next year. We know we can get pregnant but not able to keep a pregnancy. I'm thinking it could be the lining isn't thick enough or possible endometriosis of which I will be consulting with my gp next week a. Hope your all well xx

10dpo fmu bfn frer, temp still high down 0.2 but not much. I did retake 5 mins later with mouth still closed and no moving and it went 0.3 more than yesterday.
I used the first reading.

0422E301-208C-4FA9-848C-C8109F6ACC91.png

@RainbowBaby13
How are you today love did u test again?

@monroea
Oh no im so sorry love. I wish they wouldn’t sell tests that did that it’s so very cruel.

@NightFlower
Sounds promising love and I hope that is a sign. Hope testing time comes around quickly for you.

@Pinkfizz2015
I’m taking coq10 in the hope it will help me get a sticky. Maca is supposed to be good too. It was probably that that helped my son to stick. I’m gonna be taking it again if I have another loss.

@ehjmorris
Ure chart looks awesome love so I’m still keeping it all crossed that ure BFP is coming.

right hope I haven’t missed anyone.

cd12 for me and opks still very negative.
Normally get my peak on day 13. But don’t look like that’s gonna happen. My opks couldn’t be more negative if they tried.
No ovulation signs yet either.

@RainbowBaby13
How are you today love did u test again

cd12 for me and opks still very negative.
Normally get my peak on day 13. But don’t look like that’s gonna happen. My opks couldn’t be more negative if they tried.
No ovulation signs yet either.

Hi hun! I'm doing ok, you? Down in the dumps lol. I did test and it was still a faint line. Im starting to think those are some messed up indents. I decided to wait until Sunday or Monday to test again.

99% of me thinks I'm out but I can feel wierd things happening in my uterus that makes me think I might have a chance

Praying you ovulate soon! I know that's frustrating! Xx

I'll go back and catch up on the posts later tonight. Gl everyone xx

Last edited:
Omg! I just took another test this evening and definitely a shadow line! Not getting my hopes up just in case it’s a evap but it’s there!

9E1FCE37-9B17-4C3D-ABD5-4748E44B973D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->