**July Fireworks Testing Group 2022**

Took a test on last day of June and was a bfn just to make sure. I bought some protection today. Im just struggling with the long cycles wondering am I aren’t I… preaching to the choir. Maybe I’ll be able to move on if we know it’s not on the table. Im going to move to the waiting to try forum but I don’t want to coz I’ll miss you guys!!! Im so 40/60 about it I wanna cry all the time haha. When we’re ready I’ll go docs and get some clomid. It’s just finances really holding me back but it always works out either way. Would like to be able to buy first before cut finances in half. Xxxx sorry if this isn’t the forum to discuss just keeping u all in the loop. I’ll probably still be stalking all the tests and be here for support when I feel up to it emotionally xx

good luck ladies sending strength and baby dust to you all
Big big hugs to you love ❤️ :hugs: no need to apologize and I'm sorry about the bfn xx

@littlewitch
Aww thank you love. I really hope your right. My DH is convinced we will to. He can’t say when but just says he knows we will have another baby. I guess it doesn’t matter about the when so much. Just as long as it happens even if I do have to keep trying for another few months. I truly believe you will get ure rainbow too love.

@RainbowBaby13
Thanks love. I really do hope I get my wee rainbow even if it takes another 5 months. It’s already been 5 months but As long as it happens I’m all good. How are you today love have you tested again?

@MumwithPCOS
I’m so sorry love. Massive hugs your way. I will miss you but will stalk the wtt forum for you posts and of course look forward to you being back here when your ready.

Does anyone know how @Mummy23beauts is? She’s just disappeared and I keep wondering about her. I hope she is ok.

cd11 for me today. Haven’t done a opk yet but no ewcm yet so pretty sure it will be negative.

Thursdays is housework day. I like to get it all done so then I can relax a bit over the weekend. hope all you lovely ladies have a great day today. It’s July tomorrow and hopefully this group sees many sticky healthy BFPs. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm 9 dpo and kind of freaking out a bit. I just took this test with fmu and flipped it over until the 4 minute mark. I always watch it develop and go across the test window but I didn't this time. I flipped it over only to see a very distinct line. I'm anxious for it to dry now too see if it looks more like an evap or light bfp.

Screenshot_20220630-082552_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220630-082600_Gallery.jpg

I'm 9 dpo and kind of freaking out a bit. I just took this test with fmu and flipped it over until the 4 minute mark. I always watch it develop and go across the test window but I didn't this time. I flipped it over only to see a very distinct line. I'm anxious for it to dry now too see if it looks more like an evap or light bfp.

View attachment 1109585 View attachment 1109586
I see it!!

I definitely see the second line!!!

I see that fxd it gets darker for you xx

Idk why I tested today I’m only 6dpo.

I think this is a evap cause I took it out the case, and I don’t wanna use anymore tests! I didn’t get my positive with my son till 8/9dpo

530D536B-65E0-4407-A476-DC3B518A3150.jpeg

So I tested this morning and there's a faint line!! It doesn't show on camera but I promise you it's there in person. Looks like it has some color. It was faint and pale-ish pinkish looking. I had no line yesterday. Well a shadowy-nothin lol. Trying not to get too excited
20220630_064849.jpg

Here's another one of the same test. Hopefully yall can kinda see what I'm talking about x
20220630_065405.jpg

9 dpo stark BFN. Trying not to get discouraged but I already think I am out.20220630_123308.jpg

Hpts have been negative, so decided to try an opk and i got this…picture below. I’m thinking either my AF is certainly on her way or I will be ovulating sometime next week.

315C5D05-8B35-4435-963D-6EE706BE03D5.jpeg

I’ve been quietly reading along. Hoping to see more BFPs soon!!
We only tried twice this month as we both caught Covid and have it quite bad so didn’t dtd when I got my positive opk. Feeling out already. Covid has also resulted for an autoimmune disease I had to come back so now I’m having treatment for this too. It all feels a little too much right now. We’ll see how things move on.

We only tried twice this month as we both caught Covid and have it quite bad so didn’t dtd when I got my positive opk. Feeling out already. Covid has also resulted for an autoimmune disease I had to come back so now I’m having treatment for this too. It all feels a little too much right now. We’ll see how things move on.

Oh no so sorry to hear you and hubby had covid and the disease aswell, my 10 year old had it aswell now my 1.5 has it :cry: xx

So I tested this morning and there's a faint line!! It doesn't show on camera but I promise you it's there in person. Looks like it has some color. It was faint and pale-ish pinkish looking. I had no line yesterday. Well a shadowy-nothin lol. Trying not to get too excited
View attachment 1109589
Ohhhh I see that line have everything crossed for you!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->