September 2021 due date babies!!!

@atx614 yes I just wish I knew for sure, as 28th May could be my last day ever with this class if I’m not allowed back on 21st June, and I’d like to make it special if it is. But it seems silly making a big thing of it if I’m going to be back a few weeks later

@LoneWanderer I’m not finding the 2nd tri too bad, a little tiring and my back is hurting a bit but compared to how poorly I was with sickness etc in 1st tri I’m enjoying it. Making the most of it as I’ll be in the 3rd tri soon!

Any idea on midwife gifts? I want a little something to get each of the ones who attend my home birth I probably won’t know either of these midwifes. I also want something more personal to give my midwife around 36 weeks to ensure she gets it before I don’t see her again!

Yeah madam rose I think you are the only one to stay team yellow. Il get gender confirmed at 28 weeks first before I think it’s real!
I’ve never thought of giving a gift to my midwife il probably send her a thank you card as she’s been both my son and this ones midwife and she’s just really good

Yeah madam rose I think you are the only one to stay team yellow. Il get gender confirmed at 28 weeks first before I think it’s real!
I’ve never thought of giving a gift to my midwife il probably send her a thank you card as she’s been both my son and this ones midwife and she’s just really good
Mine is amazing I’m really really really hoping she ends up being one of the two on call midwives the day I have baby

I’m so rubbish on here..I’m too busy with work as my head is planning for me to finish on 18 June when I’m 28 weeks...I’m trying to get everything done and also dreading it.

we completed on our new house so I will be moving to tiny village in the sticks in about 6 weeks, the kind of place the children can go out and play in the road and be safe! I’m so excited

I agree Sugger this group has gotten smaller but it’s nice because we all know each other’s story so well.

madam I am going boy too by the heartbeat sounds so different to my pink one! Still no names picked out for this one and I have my repeat 20 week scan on Thursday to complete heart checks.

Lots of movements so reassuring and bear can feel them too so he’s just super excited!

Lone...I feel ya haha constipation and heartburn are constant! What can I do to poo!! Helplppp haha .

@LoneWanderer constipation and heartburn are terrible here too. Thank god morning sickness is gone at least. I hope yours goes away soon. I also have been cramping if I try and take walks which is super annoying and new, I used to be able to walk pretty far everyday with no pain.

@Neversayno congrats on the new house! It will be nice to let the kids run free with no worry.

@MadamRose hmm that’s hard not knowing. Maybe do a little something special but not over the top. That way it’s just a “see ya later” special but if it ends up being longer at least you made it special.

@Neversayno if the guidance changes on 21st June will you be able to keep working? I’m hoping it does as I don’t want 28th May to be my last day with the kids! Hope your repeat scan goes well.

@atx614 yes we will definitely do something with them. I’m hoping by 28th May we may have more idea what is happening going forward

My braxton hicks have been awful today! I’m sure they get worse every days - tbh right now it’s the only thing that I’m not sure I can deal with for other 15 weeks!

I also booked in a photo shoot for when baby’s born (or well a voucher for one) they had a special reopening offer if you brought voucher by end of May you could use by end of July I rang and explained and she was like I’ll give you until the end of September so will use it for baby’s newborn shoot! I get a digital copy of all the pictures plus 4 prints included too!

@LoneWanderer
Yes yes yes feeling ure pain esp with the constipation and insomnia urghhh.
My legs keep threatening to cramp as well when I'm in bed.
I had terrible leg and foot cramps with DS and I'm dreading that starting again urghhhh.
The foot cramps were the absolute worst, so darn painful.
Sorry ure sick again too. I can still get neasea here and there but not as bad as first trimester.

@MadamRose
Ure waterbirth sounds amazing and it will be so cool when u pull baby up and see that willy hehehehe :rofl:

My scan is tomorrow ladies eeeeek. Very very excited now but nervous just hope baby is in a good position and they can get everything they need and I hope all will be perfect then maybe I can actually start relaxing a bit.

I also had my blood results for liver function and bile acid and all came back normol woohooo.
So my itching is not ICP such a relief.

Not gonna get too excited tho because I have about 90% chance of getting it again but being diagnosed so early at 17 weeks last time was so so scary.

Wud be lovely if I didn't get it at all this time but If I do i hope it holds off until the end. A safe time so it they need to induce me they can.

@MadamRose
I think I've had a few braxton hicks.
Sorry u been suffering with them for a while.
They are so annoying.
Mine normally pick up around 22 weeks.

I actually pre dominal Labour with DS from 33 weeks and lost the whole mucus plug at 34 weeks. It gross and big and looked like a plug.

I always have to go in for monitoring in 3rd trimester and my contractions were picked up on that. I had to stay in hospital because of them at 33 and again at 36 weeks.

I only went into be monitored and I was having
These contractions and the midwife was like i think ure in Labour were keeping u in. The contractions got quite bad and was 2 mins apart but by morning they just fizzled out.

Managed to get to my induction at 37+3 weeks and had to have the stupid passery because i was only 1cm dilated :brat:

I’m so rubbish on here..I’m too busy with work as my head is planning for me to finish on 18 June when I’m 28 weeks...I’m trying to get everything done and also dreading it.

we completed on our new house so I will be moving to tiny village in the sticks in about 6 weeks, the kind of place the children can go out and play in the road and be safe! I’m so excited

I agree Sugger this group has gotten smaller but it’s nice because we all know each other’s story so well.

madam I am going boy too by the heartbeat sounds so different to my pink one! Still no names picked out for this one and I have my repeat 20 week scan on Thursday to complete heart checks.

Lots of movements so reassuring and bear can feel them too so he’s just super excited!

Lone...I feel ya haha constipation and heartburn are constant! What can I do to poo!! Helplppp haha .

Good luck for Thursday hon.
That happened with DS with my last pregnancy. Went for 20 week scan and they managed to get everything buy cudnt get a clear look at his heart.
I had to do star jumps and go and get a sweet fizzy drink but Tommy was still in a awkward position.
So I had to go back 2 weeks later and everything was fine.

Hoping this baby is in a decent position tomorrow so they can get everything they need.

@Suggerhoney i was convinced I was going to see a willy with DD2 but I was wrong :rofl: I had braxton hicks with DD1 abs DD2 but never this early and never this uncomfortable the midwife said it was normal the more children you have but it’s annoying when trying to drive or when I’m teaching!

Good luck with your scan! What time is it? Glad your blood results were good!

@Suggerhoney i was convinced I was going to see a willy with DD2 but I was wrong :rofl: I had braxton hicks with DD1 abs DD2 but never this early and never this uncomfortable the midwife said it was normal the more children you have but it’s annoying when trying to drive or when I’m teaching!

Good luck with your scan! What time is it? Glad your blood results were good!

I really do think ure having a boy this time hon. I really really do.

My scan is at 12pm but we have to have covid tests done first at 11am.

I really do think ure having a boy this time hon. I really really do.

My scan is at 12pm but we have to have covid tests done first at 11am.
Wow really? Our trust didn’t do anything like that beforehand. Hope all goes well at least 12 isn’t too long to wait!

Yeah Braxton Hicks proper suck balls, another for my whinge list :rofl: honestly I'm pretty glad this is gonna be section #2 coz those tightenings pull my scar already and it's the worst, so I don't think the real deal would be very much fun at all! This lad also likes to kick along my scar and I am soooo done with it already. The last one used to stay higher up so my ribs took a beating but it was bearable. This one hangs out down low and is a wild little thing, all pointy limbs and ouchiness.

Braxton hicks are the worst! I’ve been having the tightenings but right at the top of the bump this time

Braxton hicks are the worst! I’ve been having the tightenings but right at the top of the bump this time
Mine are over the whole thing. My whole uterus literally goes rock solid it’s madness! They are definitely annoying all these best make labour nice a quick!

I didn’t have Braxton hicks with my first but getting so many cramps this week.

From my surgery I now have a scar similar to a c-section and it’s awfulll, hoping the cramping is just everything stretching while I’m still recovering. Starting to worry a tad.

suggar, hope the scan goes well tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->