September 2021 due date babies!!!

20 weeks today and scan tomorrow time is flying!!

Good luck hon. Time is draaaaaging so much for me.

I think its just because I'm so nervous. I know this scan Is a big deal.
I'm 20 weeks on Saturday and scan on Wed at 20+4 wish they booked me in for Monday instead I'm shitting it.

@Zoboe95 happy 20 weeks! Good luck on your scan tomorrow!!!

@Suggerhoney Wednesday will be here before you know it!

okay ladies how much sex are y’all having? I have NOT been in the mood until I finally am this week; and of course hubby is out of town. Ugh. We have only had sex once since finding out in January, I feel bad for him LOL, but I just have not been in the mood or to scared. With my DD we didn’t have sex until late third tri cause I was so scared. I know I am overly paranoid

@Suggerhoney i hope Wednesday comes round nice and quickly for you.

We have two assessment unites an early pregnancy one which is until 26 weeks and a different one that’s from 26 weeks onward. I’ve been to to first one twice, one at 9 weeks due to my sickness and once at 15 weeks when they couldn’t find baby on the doppler. I don’t want to go to either again tbh it’s so stressful and worrying.

@Zoboe95 good luck for your scan hope it all goes well!

okay ladies how much sex are y’all having? I have NOT been in the mood until I finally am this week; and of course hubby is out of town. Ugh. We have only had sex once since finding out in January, I feel bad for him LOL, but I just have not been in the mood or to scared. With my DD we didn’t have sex until late third tri cause I was so scared. I know I am overly paranoid

Literally not at all :rofl: it's not even concern for the baby, just constantly knackered, teething toddler, and a decent excuse. If anything like last time we'll be back to normal a few months after delivery.

Morning ladies just catching up.
School has been crazy and I usually go at 125mph but man this pregnancy has really taught me I need to slow down!

I’m exhausted, we signed for our new house yesterday so I will be moving in about 6 weeks. Johns on a new 12 week contact over 4hours away! (Good timing) but I’m pleased we have the house sorted and I can sort the move and nesting. I’m kinda looking forward to the summer holidays more than ever!

22 weeks today, loads of movements which is lovely! Back next Thursday to try and finish heart scan, praying all is ok.

I agree time really does feel like it’s slowing down, my head however feels like it’s spinning off my neck!!! I need to take time for myself and slow the hell down!

All good at scan, had to go for a walk, but baby refused to be sensible, wriggling loads but upside down the whole time

Pleased to say my predictions were correct and we are team pink again!!

Didn't get any scan photos because they couldn't get a decent one

I really hope so hon. It really can not come soon enough. I'm excited but very anxious.
As soon as I get that scan out the way and providing everything is good I can finally breath a sigh of relief.
The waiting for this scan has been the longest wait ever.

Ure scan must be coming up soon too?

@Suggerhoney i hope Wednesday comes round nice and quickly for you.

We have two assessment unites an early pregnancy one which is until 26 weeks and a different one that’s from 26 weeks onward. I’ve been to to first one twice, one at 9 weeks due to my sickness and once at 15 weeks when they couldn’t find baby on the doppler. I don’t want to go to either again tbh it’s so stressful and worrying.

@Zoboe95 good luck for your scan hope it all goes well!

I don't mind going to our day assessment unit. It's 27 weeks or 28.
I will be going there probably alot in 3rd trimester for monitoring.
I did with my son. Its quite nice just chilling on a bed and listening to babies HB on a Monitor.
The only early place we have is the EPU (Early pregnancy unit)
That's where I had to go for the bleeding at 14+5 weeks.

Really am feeling lots of movements now and earlier I felt him kick with my hand.
I listened to his HB too and he kept kicking the probe.
Feeling them movements is just the best feeling ever.

Congrats Zoe on team :pink:!

Atx we aren’t having any sex oh doesn’t have a large sex drive anyway but too scared to anyway lol!

suggar I hate that when you go to get your scan and there’s everyone there as you know someone is likely gojng to have bad news given statistics

we have an EPU which is up to 14 weeks and then triage 14weeks onwards. Went to triage 3 times last time haven’t been so far thank god for this one though had the epu twice for the scans early on.

Congrats Zoe on team :pink:!

Atx we aren’t having any sex oh doesn’t have a large sex drive anyway but too scared to anyway lol!

suggar I hate that when you go to get your scan and there’s everyone there as you know someone is likely gojng to have bad news given statistics

we have an EPU which is up to 14 weeks and then triage 14weeks onwards. Went to triage 3 times last time haven’t been so far thank god for this one though had the epu twice for the scans early on.

Hearing that lady has made me even more anxious about my scan.

I wish I didn't hear it. I was already nervous but now I'm supper anxious.

My 16 week scan went so well so I'm hoping this one will too.

I've never heard a womon cry like that in that department b4.

It was horrible

I've just turned 20 weeks it's 2 mins past midnight and just noticed the baby on my ticker has changed haha.

@Suggerhoney happy 20 weeks!! Yes my scan is soon, it will be the 18th!

so we had sex yesterday when hubby got home LOL, and let me tell you not again until after the baby is born lol. It was so uncomfortable and not at all what I wanted haha. I am sore now and spotted after which I hate. And today I have been having discharge that looks like my mucus plug and I am freaking out. It’s stiffer and stretchier than my normal discharge. So ya I won’t be going through that again lol. Sorry hubby! He will be patient cause he knows all these symptoms freak me out. If the weird discharge continues I’ll call my doctor on Monday so he can check my cervix at my next appt.

@Suggerhoney happy 20 weeks!! Yes my scan is soon, it will be the 18th!

so we had sex yesterday when hubby got home LOL, and let me tell you not again until after the baby is born lol. It was so uncomfortable and not at all what I wanted haha. I am sore now and spotted after which I hate. And today I have been having discharge that looks like my mucus plug and I am freaking out. It’s stiffer and stretchier than my normal discharge. So ya I won’t be going through that again lol. Sorry hubby! He will be patient cause he knows all these symptoms freak me out. If the weird discharge continues I’ll call my doctor on Monday so he can check my cervix at my next appt.

Oh goodness hon. U mite have a bit of a erosion like me. App very common.
We still DTD my DH has a High sex drive so no choice but I make sure he is very carful and no bleeding since 14+5 weeks.
Hope there will no more.

U can lose bits of plug but it will grow back.
But if u feel concerned on Monday just drop ure doctor a message I'm sure he will erasure u.

Yay not long for ure scan now hon.
4 more days and mine will be all over and hopefully I will be breathing a sigh of relief.

@atx614 i wouldn’t worry it can be normal after sex but don’t blame you for not doing it again.

@Suggerhoney yay for 20 weeks!!!!

Thanks hon.
So good to hit another mile stone. Next one is 24 weeks which I'm hoping will come around quickly.

My little man is such a wriggle but he is a very active baby just like our youngest DS.
Feeling little kicks and can sometimes feel it on the outside.

Isn't it just amazing

Madam Rose have u got a video of babies HB now on ure doppler?

I got my friends baby gender right.
She sent me the HB the other day and I new it was a boy instantly.

She had her 16 week gender scan today and it's a boy hahaha.

I'm getting so good with the nub theory too

@Suggerhoney i found that 20-24 weeks went really really fast!

I haven’t but I’ll get one for you later :) midwife guessed boy based off heartbeat at my last appointment. I was joking with her about DD2 calling baby a boy since the second she knew I was pregnant - and she was like “ well I agree with your daughter”

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->