September 2021 due date babies!!!

@Suggerhoney i hope you’re right I’d love a little boy. But don’t want to get my hopes up just incase

My girls were always 160bpm sounding like a horse galloping.

My DS and this one always 137 to 152bpm and sound like a Chooo Choooo steam train hehe.

Ure bump looks boy too.

I will blooming eat my hat if I'm wrong.

Do u still have pics from ure 13 weeks scan?

I always wondered about the heartbeat thing this one is 150bpm plus :) how’s everyone doing? Tiredness has hit bad this week for me

My boys have both had heartbeats consistently in the 160-170 range... :-k

25 weeks today! Can’t believe I’ve got 15 weeks until my due that (that’s 10 less weeks than I’ve been pregnant for already!)

Tiredness etc isn’t too bad atm but having lots a problems with my back which I think are made worse by work. HR have now told my headteacher I can’t be in the classroom after half term until at least 21st June. What happens on 21st June will depend on new guidance etc that is given by the government

8B182A4C-9901-4A98-B5E8-0798C82F8A69.jpeg

@MadamRose
Can't see a nub unfortunately but I'm still sticking with my Boy thoughts for you.

My babies HB can creep up to past the 150 mark but when he is awake and active.

I was woken today by him kicking and can really feel it now from the outside with my hand.

Love it so much.

Not long until my scan now I'll be counting down the hours soon hehe.

I am starting to feel really excited now but still nervous too.
Just hope I can finally relax after.

@Suggerhoney yes I didn’t get nubs on any scans baby was in an awful position at 13 week scan! Your scan will fly round!

Feeling kicks from outside is amazing I’m at the point now where I can see my tummy moving about!

Seriously, how big does this baby actually wanna be?! Coz I'm not even 24 weeks yet and I think my back is breaking! :( :rofl:

20210509_183903.jpg

Congrats on team
:blue: playgirl666!!

I feel movement but still not very
Much tbh and still low down by my belly button so guessing baby hasn’t move up

@Suggerhoney yes I didn’t get nubs on any scans baby was in an awful position at 13 week scan! Your scan will fly round!

Feeling kicks from outside is amazing I’m at the point now where I can see my tummy moving about!

It's so amazing.
Just need to get Monday and Tuesday out the way now.
This weekend has actually gone quite fast hopefully the next 2 days do too.

My DH isn't anxious at all, he just keeps saying he knows the baby is healthy and has no worries at all.
I must admit I am getting really excited now but obviously still nervous it's such a huge scan.

Seriously, how big does this baby actually wanna be?! Coz I'm not even 24 weeks yet and I think my back is breaking! :( :rofl:

View attachment 1098186

I feel ya hon I feel huge. My bump just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
You look lovely hon.
Mine is big but definitely not all baby.
I'm not achey at all yet but I do get a sore back and public bone when I do the housework.
I had SPD with my last 3 and when I did my house on Friday I cud really feel that starting up but it's been fine since.

Hi ladies, found out yesterday I'm team blue :) xx

Woop woop woop still so happy for you hon \\:D/:blue:

@MadamRose

Awwwww thank you hon I really do appreciate how supportive u have been toward me. Even when I was ttc u have been so kind and so lovely.

Yes I think ure the only one now that Stayed team yellow:yellow:

I'm glad u did now tho because its gonna be so exciting when u have baby and we get to find out.

I put money on it being a boy tho hehe. I'm convinced now.

:headspin:

I was looking through this thread from the beginning yesterday. I love going back and reading stuff.

But the sad part is I noticed there's ladies that haven't been on here for ages and have just vanished.

I just hope they are OK.

This group is very quite.

I think it wud of been good if this group was joint with October.
I'm in the October/November group as well because my original due date going by AF was 7th October and going by Ovulation was 30th September.
Didn't expect to get put forward so much at my dating scan. Now my due date is September 25th.
5 days more than ovulation and a whole 12 days more than AF. :shock:

But the October group isn't too busy it's just perfect and some ladies there are only like a week behind me.

Ah well we kept our little September group and it is nice.
I do wish there was a few more of us tho.

But we are a nice little group and we have Lone and she's hilarious so I'm happy.

Can't believe my baby may be here in 17 weeks eeeeeek:yipee:

@playgirl666 congrats on team blue!!

@Suggerhoney almost scan day!! I am excited for you! Lovely bump pic too

@MadamRose when the HR says you can’t be in the classroom
What do they want you to do? Is it because of covid?

my bleeding and the discharge I think was some mucus plug has stopped thankfully! But yes, I think no more sex for me until I am trying to bring labor on at like 38 weeks. If I feel up for it LOL.

@atx614 yes currently guidances states if you are clinically vulnerable and pregnant ladies are from 28 weeks. If you work you have to socially distance by 1m which is impossible with 5 and 6 year olds. Basically I can do anything that doesn’t involve me being within 1m. My head seems to be planning lots of paperwork related stuff etc. Not ideal when I’m a teacher I understand but it’s for safety of me and baby.

@Suggerhoney yes I love lifting baby out of the birthing pool and being the first person to know the sex!

@MadamRose that makes sense! I think covid cases are finally starting to go down so hopefully will back to semi normal soon.

Things that can honestly just fuck right off:

- Cramp
- Heartburn
- The return of morning sickness
- Constipation
- Insomnia

I'm sure the second tri was good times and glowing last time..? This time it's just a weird no-mans-land between the first and third, where time drags unbearably and all I do is whinge about EVERYTHING.

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->