September 2021 due date babies!!!

Scan went well ladies and everything looked great. And we are still team :blue: yay.

I was told that downs doesn't always show on scan which I already new.
But there was no soft of hard markers found and all his heart and everything was perfect.

Will add some pics when I get a minute been so busy doing the dreaded food shop lol.
Will also catch up on thread later when I get a minute.

Naww lovely pics. Glad all's going well.

I'm so jealous of you US lot with your 28 week scans. Hoping this one measures big or small for a sneaky extra growth scan haha!

In a fit of absolute madness I've signed up to do a degree. Starting this October.

You know, coz a newborn and a toddler and a full time home business and trying to buy a house isn't enough chaos for my life already :rofl:

@Suggerhoney glad all is good :) lovely pics!

Thank u hon.
I feel so much lighter now and excited.
Can't wait for my growth scans and hopefully we will be booking that 4D privet scan at 30 weeks.
Unfortunately don't think the NHS give photos at growth scans. But will still be nice seeing lots of baby.

Naww lovely pics. Glad all's going well.

I'm so jealous of you US lot with your 28 week scans. Hoping this one measures big or small for a sneaky extra growth scan haha!

In a fit of absolute madness I've signed up to do a degree. Starting this October.

You know, coz a newborn and a toddler and a full time home business and trying to buy a house isn't enough chaos for my life already :rofl:

Thanks hon.

Oh my goodness ure gonna be a busy busy bee.
Fair play to you tho hon.

I can't believe how much this baby looks like our youngest DS.

This is our youngest Screenshot_20210512-194530_Facebook.jpg

And then this baby 20210512_182016.jpg

@Suggerhoney yay!! I am so happy everything looks perfect!! That is such amazing news! And he sure does look like your DS!

@LoneWanderer you will be busy for sure!! Do y’all have family close by that will help at all when baby arrives?

DH had off today and took the kids to the parks this is the first time in a LONG time the house has been quite LOL. It is glorious. I think I am most nervous this time around as my kids are older and independent mostly and I am excited and nervous to go back to being so needed. It will be nice to have them as helpers though. @LoneWanderer my first two are 19 months apart so I feel you in the crazy LOL. It does get better though and now they play so well together.

@Suggerhoney i have my 4D scan booked for 28+6 which is so excited about! Baby and DS definitely look similar.

@LoneWanderer good luck. I started my second year of uni 3 weeks after DD2 was born.

Thank you hon.
That will be so exciting hon. I think I will be having anther growth scan around 28 weeks so will probably book the 4D one in for 30 weeks then another growth scan at 32 and 36 weeks.
All feels so far away.

@Suggerhoney yay!! I am so happy everything looks perfect!! That is such amazing news! And he sure does look like your DS!

@LoneWanderer you will be busy for sure!! Do y’all have family close by that will help at all when baby arrives?

DH had off today and took the kids to the parks this is the first time in a LONG time the house has been quite LOL. It is glorious. I think I am most nervous this time around as my kids are older and independent mostly and I am excited and nervous to go back to being so needed. It will be nice to have them as helpers though. @LoneWanderer my first two are 19 months apart so I feel you in the crazy LOL. It does get better though and now they play so well together.

Thank you so much hon. Its so nice to be able to relax at long last.

This was DS when he was born and he really does look like his scan pic.
These pics always make me melt Screenshot_20210512-194705_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20210512-194700_Facebook.jpg

And this is him now with his most favourite thing. The broom lol. He's 20 months old now.
20210423_185841.jpg

Getting freaked out about my glucose test next week. I mean, I'm not a needle fan and I cannot be arsed with hospitals, but all that I can live with... however it turns out that the test isn't done at Phlebotomy & Pathology like I thought (where my other half works and I know all the staff and they are very good at what they do) - but at the midwife unit. So now I'm worried I'm going to get that terrible midwife again who bruised the shit out of my arm and left me in a right state for weeks. Especially as she was actually such a nice person so I'd feel awful saying I didn't want her doing it and therefore probably would just let her get on with it :rofl:

It's ridiculous I have to go to the test anyway. My booking appointment was very early (6+2) and by the time I was about 8 weeks (when they'd usually do it) I'd lost a few pounds thanks to the constant nausea, so I would have clocked in under the weight marker(!) Ah well, such is life.

As for help... sure I have family close by, but are they any help? Ha! They'd like to think so I'm sure. But other half will be on six months' paternity leave so that's a decent start. If we can get a house of our own that's going to make all the difference: living at my mother's is driving us all entirely insane.

Forecast said it would be lovely today and I had plans to get the toddler to the park, run off some energy, kill some time. So, quite obviously, it's pissing it down and we're stuck in watching bloody Paw Patrol all day instead. ](*,)

Aww no lone that’s not good maybe mention about the bruising to her I’m sure she’ll understand! I can’t believe your oh gets 6 months paternity leave that’s amazing!

@Bittersweet happy Vday!!! So exciting!

@LoneWanderer 6 months paternity leave!! Wow! That is so amazing! Way better than our maternity leave here. We get 6 weeks. But I ended up taking 12 with my dd. And then when she was one I decided to not work anymore as I was pregnant with my son and daycare for two would have been literally my paycheck LOL. I would mention the bruising for sure and maybe they can have someone super experienced do it for you.

Aye, well it's six months because I'm giving up almost all of my maternity leave so he will be the stay at home parent for half a year, then we go back to normal - maybe by then we will be in our own place and won't have to save every penny and I can consider nursery, at which point I will probably go back to actual work around my studies and home business. We are lucky that his job pays enhanced rate on shared parental leave, so it's actually affordable for us - not many are in the same boat as the scheme actually sucks, if I took the leave myself my pay would only be like £100 a week, whereas he gets basically the same wage overall as if working.

@Neversayno if the guidance changes on 21st June will you be able to keep working? I’m hoping it does as I don’t want 28th May to be my last day with the kids! Hope your repeat scan goes well.

@MadamRose so I had my line management with the head today and she said looks good to go. So I can stay until the end of term. We finish for summer on 8th July. I can’t find online where the guidance had changed but the trust must know something!

@atx614 yes we will definitely do something with them. I’m hoping by 28th May we may have more idea what is happening going forward

Good luck for Thursday hon.
That happened with DS with my last pregnancy. Went for 20 week scan and they managed to get everything buy cudnt get a clear look at his heart.
I had to do star jumps and go and get a sweet fizzy drink but Tommy was still in a awkward position.
So I had to go back 2 weeks later and everything was fine.

@Suggerhoney thank you!! It’s been a lot of repeat scans because she’s been so naughty in the past haha

Hoping this baby is in a decent position tomorrow so they can get everything they need.

Hellooooo 24 weeks! :o

yay @LoneWanderer congratulations and happy V day!

@Suggerhoney amazing photos...you sound so relieved and I’m so happy for you xxxxx

@atx614 I am loving mine being older this time they are so involved etc.

@Bittersweet lovely bump! Happy V-Day!

@LoneWanderer hope all is okay definitely don’t put up with someone doing it if you don’t feel comfortable.

My birthing ball arrived today and I am so glad! My back is killing I try not to bend over at work too much but when you work with 5-6 year olds you are flitting between them so much that it’s impossible so move my chair between them so I bend a lot more than I should, plus their tables etc are just so so so small! Sat on the ball (once the girls had fun pumping it up) and felt the instant relief so much nicer than sitting on sofa etc. Ironically for the name I can’t normally sit on them during labor I prefer being in my feet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->