September 2021 due date babies!!!

@Suggerhoney I said Everett was gonna be my last but now if I can convert my bathroom into a bedroom and Everett’s bedroom into a bathroom I’m considering having another so they are born when he is just turning 3 - similar gap to my others and I love the gap. I thought I’d be done at 3 always wanted 3 but not I can’t imagine him being my last! We are doing good - he went for his first swim today - hated getting changed before hand but loved it once there it was a sensory sessions with dark room and sensory lights!
@Bittersweet sorry you are all poorly

@Zoboe95 my First growth scan with DD1 was 2lbs out they told me 7lbs she was 9lbs my one with Everett they said they thought he be bigger than his sisters and he was old 8lbs 10oz so out but the other way!

@Catmumof4 good luck today!

FB484155-D103-43B3-8DAC-9B75E17B4AFC.jpeg F44E63F0-9ECD-4DDA-8235-7FDB94E31D25.jpeg 754803BC-7FCC-4490-BB5D-5FAB16D882A9.jpeg

Aww Zoe that’s annoying re hip!
Cat hope all is okay!

Better today thanks ladies I just feel my body is totally battered lol birth then mastitis then d and v in quick succession! My oh was so upset last light as all baby wanted to do was feed obviously sensing I was sick and possible she was so I couldn’t really rest and he was trying to hard to get her to settle for him.
I’m away for a small walk though just now just try and build up some excersize slowly!

Re scan for weights this time we’re pretty accurate since she was 8lbs at 37 weeks!!

We are defo done. I’m sad that il never have that pregnancy test again of omg! Or have a bump or feel those kicks etc byt I am done I don’t feel I want another I felt after my son that I knew I wanted another

@Bittersweet glad you are feeling a bit better and up for a walk. Ya you have had a thought time of it the past few weeks.

@MadamRose omg that pool is so awesome!! I wish they had sensory pools here. What a good idea.

@Catmumof4 good luck today!!

@MadamRose sensory pool looks amazing! Our local pool is just a cold rectangle pool :D but dd1 loved it when she was tiny! For mummy's benefit we're hoping to find a slightly warmer one this time!

Hey all a quick update Sophia is here at 37 weeks dead on weighing 7lb 11!! She's so tiny tho!! There were/are a few complications will update properly later

View attachment 1102237

Congratulations hon wow that's a great weight for 37 weeks. Our 10 year old son was 7lb 11oz too but at 40 weeks.
So glad she is finally here. Only update when u feel like it hon I was so shattered the first few days. Are u aloud visitors?
I was only aloud DH as he was my birth partner. I felt quite lonely in hospital because DH cud only see me for a hour in morning and a hour in evening because he had to look after the other 3.
I was so glad to get home.

@MadamRose
Awwww he's grown loads hon. That pool is so so cool we don't have nothing like that here.
So cool Ure up for having another one.
I definitely want to try for one more but want to leave it as long as possible.
But I do worry about my age and being to old.
Hoping it happens when I'm 43. Hopefully I won't be too old.

@Catmumof4 congratulations she’s beautiful!

@Suggerhoney he’s so long it’s crazy and especially as he never lost weight he was 9lbs4oz at 14 days old! Yes it will all depend on how much money I end up loosing this time through maternity to if I can afford to have another etc hoping as it’s be 2-3 years I can (as long as getting bathroom and bedroom switched it possible)

Oh yay she's here! Beautiful little bubba. Well bloody done. Hope healing goes well and complications aren't serious; looking forward to hearing all about it soon.

Finally got the pair of them near enough to each other to snap a pic, only taken three weeks - and neither looks especially happy about it(!) :rofl:

Been worried about baby as thought he was constipated - but turns out he's just an every-three-days kind of chap with some spectacular explosions twice a week. So that's all good.

Biggest might well have hand foot and mouth, bloody typical, we never go out or see anyone coz of the pandemic and the one time we relax a bit and meet another kid for a playdate, boom, he's disease-riddled within the hour. Ah well, that's toddlers for you I guess.

And coz he had a temp I had to skip midwife appointment, so now another week to wait before I can get my scan and figure this bleeding out.

received_810632479595444.jpeg

@Catmumof4 she is beautiful!!! Congrats!! Can’t wait to hear your birth story when you are ready! Rest up and recover! I hope your spd and mobility issues are able to resolve ASAP now.

@LoneWanderer beautiful boys!! Hand foot and mouth sucks. I hope he gets a mild case.

I’ve had a few contractions today but not progressing into anything so not looking into it too much.

Anyone want to join me in the awake at 3.30am club? ...I think...things have started! ...just debating when to wake other half up...if they haven't started then he will be up for work in an hour and a half, and I don't want to wake him unnecessarily, but if it's anything like last time, they built up quite quickly! Im too excited to sleep now either way \\:D/ so late night phone scrolling it is!

Anyone want to join me in the awake at 3.30am club? ...I think...things have started! ...just debating when to wake other half up...if they haven't started then he will be up for work in an hour and a half, and I don't want to wake him unnecessarily, but if it's anything like last time, they built up quite quickly! Im too excited to sleep now either way \\:D/ so late night phone scrolling it is!
Ooh so excited for you! It’s only 8:15 where I am :) if you can quietly run the shower or a bath I would try the water… and if things keep going it’s usually the real thing! That’s what the midwives usually say at least, try a shower or a bath and see if they calm down. How long was your last labour?

Your ticker doesn’t work for me either - are you close to 39ish weeks if I remember now?

@Catmumof4 she is beautiful!!! Congrats!! Can’t wait to hear your birth story when you are ready! Rest up and recover! I hope your spd and mobility issues are able to resolve ASAP now.

@LoneWanderer beautiful boys!! Hand foot and mouth sucks. I hope he gets a mild case.

I’ve had a few contractions today but not progressing into anything so not looking into it too much.
Hope the next few days bring something from those contractions!! How have your blood sugars been doing?

@Reiko_ctu never have been able to get that ticker working! #-o

Yeah I was 39 weeks yesterday! And I think it's probably safe to say it's the real thing now ...with dd1 it's was very fast. Waters went about 6pm, then nothing for a while, then contractions started about 11pm and little one was born at 3.59am! Waters haven't gone yet, but I know they often don't yet. :lol:

Screenshot_20210917-043504.png

@Zoboe95 oh exciting time. I remember with my second things were pretty mild and having a shower definitely made them intensify. Looks like baby time.

@Zoboe95 eeek so exciting!!! Yes those look like the real thing!! When are you going to head in?

@Reiko_ctu my sugars have been mostly good. I have about two high ones a week but my doctor said that’s okay especially so close to the end. But some of the things that put them high are so random now or things I have eaten before and my numbers were fine, so that is frustrating.

my contractions have stopped and weren’t the real deal. So back to waiting!

@atx614 no idea to be honest :-k still trying to balance waking up mum but not waking up toddler :lol: so holding out at the moment! To be honest they're not too painful at the mo, but last time they didn't get painful until last minute so who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->