September 2021 due date babies!!!

Excited for more babies eeeeek! Keep popping in for news.

Got some pics back from the wedding other day, toddler looked ace <3

Baby doing great, though he's swapped sleeping through night for becoming entirely nocturnal, so that's been fun(!)

Supposed to be at midwife today for scan referral due to this bleeding, but biggest small one has a temperature so we're not going anywhere til that improves. Pretty sure back teeth are coming through, poor bugger.

Smallest small one three weeks old tomorrow. What the actual fuck?! And honestly pregnancy and the section are becoming distant memories already. I'm quite up for having another one :rofl:

FB_IMG_1631560263155.jpg FB_IMG_1630950891130.jpg

Excited for more babies eeeeek! Keep popping in for news.

Got some pics back from the wedding other day, toddler looked ace <3

Baby doing great, though he's swapped sleeping through night for becoming entirely nocturnal, so that's been fun(!)

Supposed to be at midwife today for scan referral due to this bleeding, but biggest small one has a temperature so we're not going anywhere til that improves. Pretty sure back teeth are coming through, poor bugger.

Smallest small one three weeks old tomorrow. What the actual fuck?! And honestly pregnancy and the section are becoming distant memories already. I'm quite up for having another one :rofl:

View attachment 1102171 View attachment 1102172

Awwww I love todlers outfit so much he looks amazing and so cute.

I'm with you on the whole birth and everything becoming a distant memory.

We have already discussed trying again in about a year or so.
I know I'm old and I will be 43 when we probably will try but gonna give it a shot and see what happens.
Wud love to be preggers with u again u have made this thread so fun and so funny.
Ure posts give me life.
X

It's Tommy's 2nd birthday next week. I can't believe he will be 2 years old. Like how did that happen lol.
Trying to make the most of every second with Harley because I know it will just fly.
Lots to look forward to tho.

First smiles
Laughs
Crawling
Walking etc.

I hit rock bottom after having Tommy. I stopped my bipolar meds and I was OK at first but then I strated to spiral.
Feel so much better this time around and really enjoying having a new born and all the newborn snuggles.

@Catmumof4 tomorrow!!!!! So excited for you!

@LoneWanderer omg your toddler looks so handsome in his outfit!! And how is baby almost three weeks!! Crazy, feel like you just had him. Hope you are able to get rebooked forms scan soon to sort the bleeding out.

@Suggerhoney still time for another baby! My aunt had my cousin at 45.

Got midwife at 3, other than that, no plans! Wish I did have plans, time goes so slowly!! Come on baby, pop out now please!!

Baby doing well thanks cat thoigh the d and v bug has hit :(. I’ve been sick so has oh son was sick Monday and baby has very loose nappies and been screaming and curling her legs up :(

@Catmumof4 do you know what time you go in tomorrow? Or do you have to wait for a call like sugger?
No I just have to go in at 7am. Thank God not sure my nerves would hold waiting for a call!!

Baby doing well thanks cat thoigh the d and v bug has hit :(. I’ve been sick so has oh son was sick Monday and baby has very loose nappies and been screaming and curling her legs up :(
Oh hun I'm so sorry definitely not what you need with a newborn and no sleep. Hope you all recover fast xxx

@LoneWanderer Thank you babe means a lot! I'm feeling really nervous if I'm honest lol xx

Midwife was fine, she said theres no way shes a 7lb baby, which is what the sonographer said she was, but all healthy and fine. She said it's still a good thing that they signed me off of needing more scans because midwife care at our hospital is much more enjoyable apparently, and I'm now classed as low risk. She weighed me and I've apparently only put on between 1+2 kg since getting pregnant which makes no sense to me!. Head is 3/5 engaged, and facing how they want her to, so hopefully things will happen soon! Not seeing her again until 41 weeks, so baby better be here by then! :holly:In other news I popped my hip out today (I'm hypermobile, it happens sometimes!) Turns out its really hard to walk with a bump when you pop Your hip out! :jo:

@Bittersweet oh man I’m sorry y’all are sick! Wishing a speedy recovery for all!

@Zoboe95 ouch! That sounds terrible! Does it pop back in? Gosh yes I hope you have baby before your next appt for sure!!

@Catmumof4 i think only 7 more hours for you! If I am doing my math right on our time difference lol. Can’t wait to hear your update and see your sweet baby pics!

He is so cute @LoneWanderer.
@atx614 haha so I definitely stand a chance then lol. I wud try next year but want to hold off as long as possible. Hopefully 43 won't be to old. I guess we can just give it a shot and If it's meant to be then it will happen and if not then it won't.

Just feel so sad thinking I may never be pregnant ever again.
I love having a bump.

I feel so selfish saying that tho. I know I'm supper blessed to have what I do have but I just don't feel done.
My DH said he doesn't want to know when I come of the pill and says he wud rather it be a surprise so that wud be cool to do a whole surprise pregnancy thing to DH. I've never done it b4. We ttc our 3 boys and was doing OPKs and Temping. Our DD was a surprise but dh was there when I did the test.

So it wud be fun to surprise him.
I know one thing. If I am blessed again I won't be finding out gender and I won't be getting the screening tests. I will just have the scans.
The only reason I got the high risk for downs was Purley down to being 41.
So all that worry for nothing.
I missed out on a good half of my pregnancy worrying.

:nope:

@Bittersweet
So sorry ure all sick hon. Get well soon. Hope baby is OK.

@Zoboe95
My growth scan this time was bang on.
I had one at 36+4 weeks and he was 7lb 1oz. And he was born at 37+1 weighing 7lb 3oz.

When feeling my belly b4 the induction they said he was a good 8lb odd so they were wrong but the scan was bang on.

He's 6lb 11 now and a week and a half old.

Hope u don't make that 40 week appointment hon. Hope she comes soon.

@MadamRose and @wantingagirl and @Neversayno
How are u ladies and how are ure babies doing?

Is that everyone?
Hope I haven't missed anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"