September 2021 due date babies!!!

Hi ladies.

Sorry I've not been on here. We came home Friday evening do been spending quality family time together.
Harley has settled in lovely and is such a good baby. I feel so blessed.

I had him weighed again today and he has put on a bit but they were hoping he wud or put on more.
He is 6lb 9oz now and 1 week old.
Such a little dot he just makes my heart melt.

Everyone loves him and Tommy has been OK. I think he really wants to play with the baby and doesn't really understand why baby can't play just yet haha. He gives Harley his Dummy and he keeps pointing to harleys nose and says nose haha.
The cats have become protective over Harley too which is nice.
Got some photos of my eldest 2 and lilly holding Harley and also my nanna and MIL and FIL.
20210910_200458.jpg 20210910_212054.jpg 20210910_222102.jpg 20210912_144840.jpg

In a little happy new born bubble right now and I do apologise for not coming on here much.

Just thought I wud pop on and see how ure all doing and if any more babies have been born.

Looks like @Catmumof4 is next or maybe you @Zoboe95?

Happy full term @atx614.

@Suggerhoney what lovely photos to treasure forever!

@atx614 iv only ever had spd in 1 other pregnancy but was quite mild (didn't feel it at th time though :haha: ) and that went straight after birth, Dr Google has said it can last up to a year tho :cry:
Hope your doing Ok? Xx

@Catmumof4 up to a year?! Good god I hope not!! Hopefully after birth, FXD! I feel mine is very mild though as today it isn’t as bad as yesterday. I did some stretching and bounced on the ball a bit!

@Zoboe95 my prediction is catmum, then you, then me! But you never know, maybe your body will be done today or tomorrow! Any labor signs?

I have a scan in an hour and a half, so we will see how big she is. And they will tell me if I passed the gbs swab. I was positive with my son so not sure if that means I may have it again or not. I didn’t have it with my daughter though. So we will see. Then I am guessing he will check my cervix but I am not 100% sure. Can’t remember if they check it every appt at the end or just every other.

Well I can only speak for myself but my SPD pain was completely gone as soon as the spinal wore off and I'm feeling so much more mobile, even with the section scar everything is 100x better than pregnancy felt! I've barely touched the painkillers since leaving hosp, would defs prefer major surgery to another bout of SPD absolutely anytime :rofl:

@atx614 I really don't know about symptoms to be honest! ...with my last little one, the first I knew of labour approaching was my waters going. Literally no other signs ...this time I'm hunting for them, and every evening my lower back aches, so I think it's going to happen and it doesn't! ...baby is definitely really low, feels like she's falling out, but has done for a couple of weeks now! I do have more discharge (eww tmi!) Last few days, but I can't decide if it's anything happening, or thrush! (Treating it just in case!)

Wow that all sounded miserable... I'm honestly not a miserable :mamafy: just really done with this particular bit now, and far too impatient!

I’m feeling impatient too! One of my old friends was due the same day as me and had her baby Saturday and it was her first! I am happy for her but super jealous she went on her own at 37 weeks!! Lucky lol.

Just got home from my appt. She’s about 6 pounds 12oz. And I’m 2cm dilated, cervix still high though. But my doctor said “see you next week!” So I am guessing he doesn’t think I’ll be going into labor this week. Going to walk and do squats whenever I have the energy though!

Isn't it funny the things we will try to get these babies moving she keeps bouncing on my bladder tonight!

@atx614 Great news about feeling better @LoneWanderer my spd is getting worse by the day, today it has gone from in my groin and across my pubic bone to now including up my side and in my back, my partner had to help me into bed was so embarrassed :oops:

@atx614 What a lovely size I had my last scan at 35 weeks and she was 6lb 10 but I no they can be off by quite a bit lol

@LoneWanderer I deffo think the section pain will be easier but I hope I haven't just jinxed that!! :-#:shock:

@Zoboe95 fingers crossed it happens for you soon x

As for me today I had my pre op. Mrsa swabs, covid test, bloods taken, a ctg due to rfm, an ecg because chest pain when I take my meds and all the info. I have to be on the ward for 7am with my partner on Thurs good job really because I'm going to be awake at stupid o'clock pacing Lol! I'm so impatient lol x

@Suggerhoney what lovely photos to treasure forever!

@atx614 iv only ever had spd in 1 other pregnancy but was quite mild (didn't feel it at th time though :haha: ) and that went straight after birth, Dr Google has said it can last up to a year tho :cry:
Hope your doing Ok? Xx
I had brutal SPD with my 2nd baby and as soon as she was born it was like a miracle it was gone. Unless you pressed on the sore areas but getting up and about and walking couldn’t feel a thing! So you’ll probably be fine once baby is out.

I had brutal SPD with my 2nd baby and as soon as she was born it was like a miracle it was gone. Unless you pressed on the sore areas but getting up and about and walking couldn’t feel a thing! So you’ll probably be fine once baby is out.
Thank u so much for that!! Feeling a bit more hopeful now!! Hope your feeling a bit better today!

Thank you @Bittersweet how's your baby doing? Xx

@LoneWanderer @MadamRose @wantingagirl how are the babies and recovery hoing

@Zoboe95 yay! That’s a good sign! I’ve been doing squats and bouncing on my ball hoping to get something going. But don’t feel any labor symptoms or anything yet.

Awww ladies hope these babies come soon and don't keep u waiting.

@Catmumof4
Good luck for Thursday hon not long now.

Hope everyone is OK and babies doing good.

Harley is 9 days old and is now 6lb 11oz. There still not very happy he hasn't gained more but we are doing all we can. Feeding every 3 hours and has about 2oz.
He is gaining but very slowly.
But he a very good very chilled out baby. He only cries when he is hungry.
Tommy is alot better now and not being as tantrumy as he was. He does show interest in his little brother and tries to help and its so cute.

I'm feeling alot better now. No more after pains and boobs have gone down and not sore.
Still getting a bit of hip pain but not as bad.
Itching has completely stopped.

Took this photo yesterday 20210913_195522.jpg

He has completely stollen my heart.
He's still in preemie and tiny baby clothing and it's still big on him.
Such a little sausage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"