September 2021 due date babies!!!

Yes don’t wait too long for sure, cause once it gets going it can go fast! Are you far from the hospital or close?

@atx614 no idea to be honest :-k still trying to balance waking up mum but not waking up toddler :lol: so holding out at the moment! To be honest they're not too painful at the mo, but last time they didn't get painful until last minute so who knows!
Ooh I think you’re getting quite close to going to the hospital hun based on those numbers! For 2nd+ time mums it’s the 5-1-1 rule - 5 mins apart, lasting about 1 min each, for an hour… I wouldn’t wait too long ! Yay baby time!!

@Zoboe95 if you’re 45 mins from hospital I would go pretty quick if it was me! 2nd labour’s can half in time so if you had a 5 hr labour last time you could have a 2ish hour one this time eek!

@Zoboe95 eeek so exciting!!! Yes those look like the real thing!! When are you going to head in?

@Reiko_ctu my sugars have been mostly good. I have about two high ones a week but my doctor said that’s okay especially so close to the end. But some of the things that put them high are so random now or things I have eaten before and my numbers were fine, so that is frustrating.

my contractions have stopped and weren’t the real deal. So back to waiting!
Oh bummer about the contractions. Great job with the sugars. I’m doing well with it but restricting myself sooo much on carbs I really tired of it. 6 more weeks of it :/

@Zoboe95 Yay glad you are at the hospital now! Yes not making it is my biggest fear lol. I don’t want to have a road baby!! So exciting today is baby day!!! You’ve got this!!

@Reiko_ctu yes I feel like GD has made the last tri drag more than my last pregnancy. I’ve got 10 more days max left until induction but really hoping I go on my own next week. Do you know when you’ll be induced?

Oooh Zoe how exciting hope all goes well

Eugh contractions slowed right down again now -_- predicting they will send me home!

Maybe they will examine before they send yoh off? If they based my labour on my contractions they would have said I wasn’t in active labour but I was

Nope, on our way home now, no examination, just said come back if waters go or contractions get regular again!

@Zoboe95 ugh that is SO frustrating. I have a feeling you will be heading back up there very soon. Weird they didn’t even check you.

Ugh how annoying! Sounds like a bout of what I had! Hopefully it’s a one off thing and next time it’s the real thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->