what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I bought another elf and some more Christmas food. Also got all (I hope its all) the presents from the loft. Sorted calenders for tomorrow

AHH the grotto sounds great. Everything here is cancelled. My friend showed me the Santa message for school and it's amazing! The kids will love it :-D

I heard on the news that grottos can open in every tier? Hopefully one might open!
There’s just no sitting on laps ! Hopefully can still get a good pic too xx

Great you've got the grotto booked, you seem as excited as I was to get one.

Advent calendar for my class set up after school and doing dd's after she goes to bed.

Great you've got the grotto booked, you seem as excited as I was to get one.

Oh gosh I am haha I was on the phone since 8am trying to get through when I did the guy said the tickets have been flying out due! Obviously can’t have as many tickets on sale with social distancing ! Soooo happy !

I've set up Ds's advent calendar, I tend to only to do a week at a time in case it falls over and all the drawers fall out, which has happened before. I've put chocolates in on week days and the Christmas collection coins in for the weekends (along with a bit of chocolate)

Does designing Christmas decorations with my class at school count? Oh and an elf hunt of my own in a few hours as I can’t remember where I put them at the end of last year :dohh:

Just sat and wrote a letter from the elf introducing himself and explaining why he's there instead of the old one

Just sat and wrote a letter from the elf introducing himself and explaining why he's there instead of the old one

Ha ha I typed one up at work today then realised I had a invisible pen I bought from the works. Too late now (and the letter is too long).

Anyone elses children super excited for tomorrow and won't go to sleep. Argh!

I was going to dig out some nice paper and use my gold pen. After the stress of losing one and buying another and everything else I just ended up doing some fancy writing with a blue biro on lines paper!

Does designing Christmas decorations with my class at school count? Oh and an elf hunt of my own in a few hours as I can’t remember where I put them at the end of last year :dohh:
That most definitely counts, bet your class enjoyed their day.

That most definitely counts, bet your class enjoyed their day.
The headteacher told them all we have elves coming tomorrow at school too so they spent the day being excited. Tomorrow we put the Christmas tree up in our classroom and Friday is Christmas jumper day. Something tells me it maybe a crazy week :wacko::xmas13:

I was going to dig out some nice paper and use my gold pen. After the stress of losing one and buying another and everything else I just ended up doing some fancy writing with a blue biro on lines paper!

Ha ha I was conscious of DD1 recognising the paper if I wrote it myself

TBH that is how I worked out about Santa.. my mum didn't change her handwriting!

I dont remember working it out. I know my mum says I told my brother and made him cry and she made me tell him that I was lying to be mean, but I don't remember that either :haha:

The headteacher told them all we have elves coming tomorrow at school too so they spent the day being excited. Tomorrow we put the Christmas tree up in our classroom and Friday is Christmas jumper day. Something tells me it maybe a crazy week :wacko::xmas13:

So lovely you're making it special for them xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->