May ♡ testing thread

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I'm starting a May testing thread. Let me know your date and I'll add you. Hoping May will bring us ladies some luck who are still ttc.

AFM: My cycles have been out of whack since after I had covid on March 3rd. Seems like I'm a broken record since I had it. Keep saying the same thing every cycle..Sorry..also I haven't gotten to test much. Seems like everytime I did test was only once then af would show up right after a week early. So let's pray I'll end up pregnant soon. (You to ladies) and That my cycles are finally back to normal.

Good luck and baby dust
:dust:

@ChibiLena -May 9th
@NightFlower - May 9th:witch:
@Pink.Rose - May 22nd
@elmum -May 27th

Last edited:
Hope it's not just me in my tww and someone joins me. I'm only 2dpo.

Cheering you on here ladies!!

@NightFlower I hope your cycles regulate soon!! My cycles were disrupted after covid too, so I definitely know how that feels. Black cumin seed oil capsules are fantastic. So is Nattokinase. I'm not sure if I shared that with you, but it's certainly worth giving it a try. Black cumin seed oil is a very strong antioxidant that helps the body fight covid / post-covid side effects.

Cheering you on here ladies!!

@NightFlower I hope your cycles regulate soon!! My cycles were disrupted after covid too, so I definitely know how that feels. Black cumin seed oil capsules are fantastic. So is Nattokinase. I'm not sure if I shared that with you, but it's certainly worth giving it a try. Black cumin seed oil is a very strong antioxidant that helps the body fight covid / post-covid side effects.
Yes I think you did tell me about that. If this cycle doesn't work out then I might try that. Thanks hon.

Yes I think you did tell me about that. If this cycle doesn't work out then I might try that. Thanks hon.

Sure hon. I think I must have tried a million other things before finding out something that worked for me. I hope that you find out whatever your body needs to regulate your cycles for your forever baby.

Sure hon. I think I must have tried a million other things before finding out something that worked for me. I hope that you find out whatever your body needs to regulate your cycles for your forever baby.
I hear ya there. I've tried so many things over the years. Nothings helped yet.

Thanks, Only a few more days till I get to start testing. Let's pray af stays away.

Also hope someone joins me it's been so quiet around here.

Gonna squeeze on in here. Probably going to test on the 22nd (if I can wait that long)

This is cycle 30 for me, but if we succeed, my due date would be on my birthday, so I'm really hoping this is the lucky cycle!

I also found out that the Frida brand has recently come out with a fertility cup! It's very similar to a menstrual cup, but smaller and more flexible. Hoping to try it out tonight (just finished boiling it) I have tried the cup method, but find them so uncomfortable. Hoping this will work better! I got it on Amazon if anyone is interested.

Gonna squeeze on in here. Probably going to test on the 22nd (if I can wait that long)

This is cycle 30 for me, but if we succeed, my due date would be on my birthday, so I'm really hoping this is the lucky cycle!

I also found out that the Frida brand has recently come out with a fertility cup! It's very similar to a menstrual cup, but smaller and more flexible. Hoping to try it out tonight (just finished boiling it) I have tried the cup method, but find them so uncomfortable. Hoping this will work better! I got it on Amazon if anyone is interested.

I hope the Frida brand works better for you and you get your bfp soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->