what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Ds came home today needing a black top for school but saying he can't tell me why. He's very good at not telling when he's asked, it's obviously a Christmas presentation, im guessing it'll be digital, it will be lovely to see something.

Ha ha I typed one up at work today then realised I had a invisible pen I bought from the works. Too late now (and the letter is too long).

Anyone elses children super excited for tomorrow and won't go to sleep. Argh!

Mine have mentioned the elf a few times but don't think they realise the date so they will be surprised when they come downstairs later! :laugh2:

Adorable photos of your boys leonie! I wish my two would get on long enough for a photo together :haha:

Jus done click and collect and it’s horrible seeing Smyths all shut off except one counter where you collect it from. I honestly hope they recover from this especially with the amount of shops we’re losing at the moment..

It's crazy how many shops are closing down for good because of the lockdowns. So sad :(

Watched my DD 1st school Christmas Performance (just her class bubbles usually it is the whole year) and they did The Night Before Christmas and her line was I sprung from my bed to see what was the matter :cloud9:

Finished wrapping the main Santa bits

I know this sounds so daft but how satisfying is it when you finish wrapping and literally use the last bit of the roll. None left over and haven’t run out either!

The
Finished wrapping the main Santa bits

I know this sounds so daft but how satisfying is it when you finish wrapping and literally use the last bit of the roll. None left over and haven’t run out either!
It's the best thing, knowing it's one less thing to find a storage place for!!

No not daft at all! It is horrible when you have a strip left that is too small to do anything and so sad to have to toss it if it's a nice paper! I totally get you!

I love it when you can make use of the whole roll. I never know what to do with the last little strips of paper left!

I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds it’s annoying when you end up with odds and ends haha

Ha ha I was conscious of DD1 recognising the paper if I wrote it myself

TBH that is how I worked out about Santa.. my mum didn't change her handwriting!

That’s a good point actually ! I always try use dead fancy writing just in case or sometimes I don’t even write their names haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->