what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

when I write anything from the elves I always do the e backwards :haha:

Reuben is gorgeous!

DH had the idea of writing a message in reverse so they could only read it when looking in a mirror....will have to figure that out myself a few times

Nothing really today but tomorrow I'm having a day off wrapping presents! Can't wait x

I decorated a bit around the house and especially the “library”. We won’t put up the tree for a while yet but I love the garland on the mantlepiece. This room really comes into its own at xmas and is so cosy. Nick and I had tea/coffe and pannetone while the boys were in the other room watching tv. Bliss. <3

F023D5D9-4C31-4E1A-84B6-552BE56EBFB5.jpeg A15FB3E8-58B2-4279-8312-A063C2FF454E.jpeg

I decorated a bit around the house and especially the “library”. We won’t put up the tree for a while yet but I love the garland on the mantlepiece. This room really comes into its own at xmas and is so cosy. Nick and I had tea/coffe and pannetone while the boys were in the other room watching tv. Bliss. <3

View attachment 1091127 View attachment 1091128

That room is lovely and already has Christmas feels :)

Put up the Xmas decorations at school. Am at a new school and it's lovely to see a different set!

We have guardian angels at work (it’s like secret Santa but all year around) and I walked into my classroom this morning to this. It’s an advent calendar which I have now set up on my fireplace.

17E33880-EB63-40DE-8870-22D7203621DC.jpeg

Last edited:
Ds3 tried on his elf costume. We put up some more decorations, dh is currently putting lights out the front and I'm hoping to get an hour of wrapping in this afternoon

Wrapped the girls presents. I must have cut down this year as have loads of paper left :xmas12:

I wrapped some presents. Did most of dh's and the boys Christmas eve bits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->