The BFP Annoucement Sticky - Guidelines

Tests have been negative since, in 25 years, this is now going to be 7th baby that I have lost, that I know of

I'm posting this on behalf of a friend who's not a BabyandBump member, because good news is good news and I know BFPs light up my day!

My good friend is 40 and she just got her BFP after 4 IUIs with frozen sperm, using Femera! So exciting!! :happydance:

hello new here. got my bfp Dec 21

Attachments

• IMG00651-20131225-0743.jpg
    IMG00651-20131225-0743.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG00650-20131222-0822.jpg
    IMG00650-20131222-0822.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
Congrats pineapple!

I'm really late to report--I got my BFP at the end of November! I'm 36 and this will be my first. I had been somewhere between NTNP and TTC for 6 months. During October I started taking Vitex and Vitamin D. Scheduled my first ultrasound for January 29th!

Congratulations pineapple and fina. Enjoy your pregnancy and good luck.

I am cautiously sneaking in here to say..... today I got my :bfp: I am one lucky girl. I only had my coil out on 22nd January, and as I'm now over 35 I was expecting it to take much longer. I was convinced my symptoms were all in my head, and even now the line on the test is so faint I keep going back to check I haven't imagined it! I've tried taking a photo but it won't show up. I'm going to test again on Monday with FMU as I really want to see a good dark line, then I'll post a photo.

Well, here I am - AGAIN -:blush: just like last month sitting in front of my computer flying through pages and pages of results on google trying to make myself feel better (or give myself false hope) which is basically the same thing. Yep, see that's my awful disposition poking out at the moment. I just really want this to be our month, you know? :brat: I just REALLY want to poas and have that amazing shock of two lines or a smiley face or whatever the heck would mean I am expecting. I did this 22 years ago....surely my body hasn't forgotten how to conceive, right? Lord, I am losing my mind. I just keep sitting here with all of the doubts and sadness running rampant.

My cycles are very regular. I have a 28 day with O on CD18 99% of the time. When I went to my gyn in April he told me I should be on bc if I didn't want to have more kids because he felt that I am still quite fertile. I didn't go into all the details with him - but my dh and I had stopped having sex for about 8 months before we were to be married so there had been no opportunity to even see if we could. But we got married on June 14th this year and knew we would ttc right away. And here we are. TTC....it's officially cycle 2 for us and I know some of you have been through so much more than me and I pray you all get your BFP's soon. But even though this is so new - I have angst and anxiety and fear that is unexplainable. And I am having a hard time letting go & letting God.

AF is due in just 3 days. I have a 10 day luteal phase and I'm at 8dpo today. So here come the tears. Last month I cried and googled most of the 10 days of my LP. LOL!

Sorry to vent....I just feel so alone. I don't want to dump my feelings on my husband and I am really trying to look like I'm taking it cool and easy. So I guess that's what brings me here - to share my psychosis! LOL!

Thanks for letting me be crazy - and for sharing your stories which help immensely. I pray for all the best for all of you.

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi apple :) this ttc journey is enough to drive anyone bonkers :) lol...... I'm 41 has first baby in feb and now am trying for a sibling before the clock runs out !! I first got pg at 40 and sadly lost the baby at 12 weeks . Five months later I got pg and had a hassle free pregnancy baby born when I 41 ... So turning 42 in November and really really praying its in the Lords plan for a sibling ;)

Hi apple :) this ttc journey is enough to drive anyone bonkers :) lol...... I'm 41 has first baby in feb and now am trying for a sibling before the clock runs out !! I first got pg at 40 and sadly lost the baby at 12 weeks . Five months later I got pg and had a hassle free pregnancy baby born when I 41 ... So turning 42 in November and really really praying its in the Lords plan for a sibling ;)

Awww!! That's wonderful Wonderin!! I turn 42 in October. How long have you been trying for #2? I pray we both get our little ones soon! I am still trying to stay upbeat and praying hard that af doesn't come crashing in to destroy my dreams. lol She's due in Friday and the thought of it is depressing. I just want two little lines on a stick, ya know?! How hard can it be? :wacko:

Good luck to you Apple Dumpling :dust:

Left Wonderin - My DS shares his birthday with your little one.

Apple this will be cycle#2 ttc no 2 . My LO has just turned six months . I was bf so AF didn't come back until 3 cycles ago . I'm expecting it to take at least 6 cycles or more if we are lucky . 22/2 is a birthday especially kept for special little boys ;) lol...

So it looks like there are three of us trying for no 2 :) I hope we can keep each other company on the journey :) I'm Regina by the way .

Where are ye all in your cycles ? I'm cd6 , still spotting . I temp take , Opk and chart . I am going to,start taking CQ10 for egg quality as soon as I make it to the health store . I think I'm due to ov around next Wednesday or so .... Excited :)

I've got all those same feelings, AppleDumpling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->