-*- teen tbh -*-

we can't wait

Mom of 5
Reaction score
Share something honest about yourself, and chat with others. ;)

I'll start...

TBH, I'm a freebie junkie. I surf freebie sites like it's my job.
:blush:

tbh id rather stay home with my daughter then go to town anymore lol

tbh id rather stay home with my daughter then go to town anymore lol
I can definitely understand that! I used to be the same way... LO really likes going out now though. Especially with the weather getting really nice. :)

tbh; i really wanted a baby so me & my fiance made little annabel:happydance:

tbh I think I am getting really depressed. I think being a young mum and moving straight in with OH after highschool is really starting to have its effect on me.

tbh I think I am getting really depressed. I think being a young mum and moving straight in with OH after highschool is really starting to have its effect on me.

I sort of know how u feel only the OH im living with isnt LO's dad. And he's cheating on me. so yeah. :hugs:

Not sure if this is aloud.

Tbh; when I put Hollie to bed and say, "see you in the morning" i mean like 7 am not one minute past midnight :dohh:

Tbh I think I'm depressed but only because our pediatrician has told me to keep her in the house we've not really been out at all....OH came and got us this weekend and I talked and talked to everyone including his 9 year old sister about anything even Hello Kitty, I'm like the shyest person ever.

TBH: I love to read stories on Wattpad and I have wrote two of my own stories.

to be honest, i've been obsessed with fingernail polish lately, i've bought at least 6-7 colors in the last month or so and have only used one. I want to use more but i'm too lazy to look for my nail polish remover. :blush: i think its buried in my couch somewhere.

Tbh I think I'm depressed but only because our pediatrician has told me to keep her in the house we've not really been out at all....OH came and got us this weekend and I talked and talked to everyone including his 9 year old sister about anything even Hello Kitty, I'm like the shyest person ever.

aww I know how you feel, I dont think I got out of the house until 6 months and even know we dont much, become a habit.

aww :( I know how you feel. I don' tthink we got out of the house until 6 months and even now we don't really, just out of habit.

Tbh, I'm thinking of getting The Hunger Games on my kindle... Have any of you read it?

Yes. I love them. Not literary masterpieces or anything but they're good, quick reads. The movie looks amazing, too
Thanks! I've heard great things about them, but didn't know if it was just because of the movie hype.

aww I know how you feel, I dont think I got out of the house until 6 months and even know we dont much, become a habit.

I really don't want it to become a habit, before I was so use to going out and doing things and now I just feel like we sit around all day there's so much I want to show her outside of the house and I feel like I'm not ever going to be able to show her the 'world' iykwim.

Yes. I love them. Not literary masterpieces or anything but they're good, quick reads. The movie looks amazing, too
Thanks! I've heard great things about them, but didn't know if it was just because of the movie hype.

READ IT!!!! :D
ILOVED THEM! specially the second one. already got my ticket for the movie too :happydance:

tbh im so sick of being out of the house almost all day long working and going to school then coming back home to do homework and peighton is already asleep :cry:

TBH I really hate it when I look back for a reply to a comment I made only to find my comment has been deleted by bnb. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->