September 2021 due date babies!!!

Wouldn’t it just. I have been really optimistic that baby was on way but now I feel I’ll not go til induction and I’m just worried I’m gonna be made to wait to 38!

Ugh @MadamRose & @Bittersweet how annoying!

I was bloody awake from 12-4 am listening to a woman in labour ugh. She’s at the other end of the hall too and I’m down a corridor then In a side room. I ended up having to put earplugs in and could still slightly here her over them :wacko:

Oh wanting I remember that with my son it was horrendous you felt for them but also felt like shhh now

Oh wanting I remember that with my son it was horrendous you felt for them but also felt like shhh now

I actually muttered under my breath can you shut the fuck up now :haha:

this has been going on hearing this at least 3 times a week for over 6 weeks now haha I was thinking give the girl some gas and air :wacko:

Anyone ever had a almost constant dull ache basically right on the front of their pubic bone? Had this for the last two hours but no idea what it actually is.

Yes madam rose it feels like I’m bruised. Lone how exciting for you!!!! I’m so hoping mine is here by next weekend

Yes madam rose it feels like I’m bruised. Lone how exciting for you!!!! I’m so hoping mine is here by next weekend
Mine doesn’t quite feel bruise it’s like a constant ache behind it or something though my bump does sometimes feel bruised

Notes say growth has slowed down.
But notes also say baby is starting to engage.
So I'm not reading owt into that.

Got to isolate before op so it looks like other half will get his early finish after all :rofl:

Haha I bet his work will be happy! my oh has decided to take 2 weeek annual leave not paternity leave but his work were great with my son let him have the day I gave birth jist as being off not eating into leave or that. He worked whilst we were at hospital and stopped when we came home so it worked out well

@LoneWanderer yay for having and end date. The end is near lol.

@Bittersweet sounds like the pain may be baby settling low. With you having no car baby’s arrival will probably be this weekend lol.

@MadamRose hopefully your daughter will be able to get home in time if you go this weekend!!! Have your other labors been long?

with my son I barely made it to the hospital and it’s only 20 mins away. So I am worried about if she comes before induction that I will have a car baby!

@wantingagirl that doesn't sound much fun

@LoneWanderer exciting you have an end date!!

My Oh doesn't qualify for paternity as he started his job too recently, and he only has 2 days of holiday left this year, because we didn't realise he wouldn't get paternity until too late so it's going to be busy!

@LoneWanderer yay for having and end date. The end is near lol.

@Bittersweet sounds like the pain may be baby settling low. With you having no car baby’s arrival will probably be this weekend lol.

@MadamRose hopefully your daughter will be able to get home in time if you go this weekend!!! Have your other labors been long?

with my son I barely made it to the hospital and it’s only 20 mins away. So I am worried about if she comes before induction that I will have a car baby!
She only went for the day she just got back. However my birth partner messages to say her and her husband are going away in their caravan for the weekend today until Sunday

We still have my car so if I go we can use mine.
Madam rose oh I hope the baby stays put then for this weekend

Makes sense madam and I’m totally with you cramps been bad today and lower left back pain again so fustrating

This is exactly how I am - if I didn’t keep getting stupid pains I wouldn’t worry as much
Oh totally!

More jelly like mucus when wiping there. Please lord let this weekend be the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->