September 2021 due date babies!!!

@MadamRose and @Bittersweet
This is exactly what I was like with Tommy. I kept saying if it wasn't for the contractions I wudnt be bothered. I just felt like I was having a ton of pain and contractions for nothing and I remember I just wanted it all to just Stop if it wasn't labour or be labour. Its so incredibly frustrating.

Hope ures do get going and do end up being it. It's just so exhausting. I'm terrified of it happening again.

When u get contractions u just want it to be it. U don't want them to keep starting and getting all ure hopes up and then nothing.

@MadamRose
We live and hour and a half a way from Birmingham. I had my liver transplant done at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham. Its such a huge and amazing Hospital.
But a long way from home so felt alone being in there at the time.

@wantingagirl
Oh gosh that's happened to me a few times. With Tommy I was in because of the predominal labour pains and at 3am I woke to a womon screaming and telling sooooo loud. She was swearing too.
Just the thing u want to hear knowing u yourself has to go through it.
I was petrified lol.

@LoneWanderer
Oh my gosh u have a date. That's so exciting hon.

@Zoboe95
Ure bump looks a bit bigger this time and slightly higher.
Beautiful bump hon.

@Catmumof4
Are u still in hospital hon? What are u bile levels now and have they put u on Urso? I've been on it since 27 weeks.

Anyone else been majorly constipated?
I'm normally complaining of diareah but now I'm so so stuck. I have been but its hard as rock.
Gave me such bad bad ache and I don't feel hungry at all.

Done all my housework today so I can now chill yay.

@Suggerhoney im worried I won’t know when the real thing starts especially as I labour well until around 7cm. I need to ensure the midwives have enough time to get to me etc. How did you know the difference?

And I can imagine being that far away from home after such a big op was horrible!

@Bittersweet have you got a birthing ball? If so get on that and rotate your hips in circles or figures of 8
I do yeah I spend a good hour or so a day but I’m hop on just now I’m getting like a sore lady but that radiates to my back nown

I do yeah I spend a good hour or so a day but I’m hop on just now I’m getting like a sore lady but that radiates to my back nown
That could be a good thing - might be baby pushing down, I can’t remember at what point but at some point during my labour I can no longer sit down on my ball! Definitely get making circles and figure if 8s

@Suggerhoney im worried I won’t know when the real thing starts especially as I labour well until around 7cm. I need to ensure the midwives have enough time to get to me etc. How did you know the difference?

And I can imagine being that far away from home after such a big op was horrible!

I was induced in the end hon but when my contractions strated with the induction they felt the same.
Wud get pain in my lower back and front. Only difference is they got regular and closer together and by the time they were 2 mins apart i was wanting gas and air but wasn't aloud it.
Kept thinking it was gonna fizzle out but it got to 1 min apart. They put a drip up and from that point it's all a bit of a blur I just remember it getting real bad and contractions were on top of each other.

Outch that sounds baby going down hon.

I was induced in the end hon but when my contractions strated with the induction they felt the same.
Wud get pain in my lower back and front. Only difference is they got regular and closer together and by the time they were 2 mins apart i was wanting gas and air but wasn't aloud it.
Kept thinking it was gonna fizzle out but it got to 1 min apart. They put a drip up and from that point it's all a bit of a blur I just remember it getting real bad and contractions were on top of each other.
Ugh that’s my worry especially with the home birth midwives needing time to arrive etc!

Hope so! All my movements are now belly button level or below

What do you mean you’ve got no control over that? You have complete autonomy and can choose to birth however you like… whoever is telling you you can’t go for a vbac after a failed induction and a section is not allowing you your rights and only concerned about their birthing statistics.

sorry, I probably didn’t make myself very clear! I just meant induction is not an option for me personally because of the traumatic time I had last time so I meant I have no control over when baby comes and if she comes before term so I don’t have to be induced again! Or suddenly gets too big because of the GD and I have to be induced or have a section.

Haha I hate dr google. I googled last night why my feet were so dry and peeling which isn’t normal for me and it came up as possible cancer! But kept reading and said it could be a side effect of gestational diabetes. But damn google always scares the shit out of me. And Chinese food sounds so damn good.

my feet are so dry and I have regular pedicures! My beautician noticed 2 weeks ago so I’ve been having one a week to keep on top of it haha

@MadamRose ah I hope they turn into something this time!!!
. So close now!!

So baby is coming 25th August at the very latest, eeek.

Honestly though my money's on middle of next week sometime.

it’s great you have a date! Hopefully I will just be a few days behind you!

@Catmumof4 oh man I’m sorry you had to go in! And I really hope the tablets work for you. When will you find out your blood results about the OC?
They I got the second lot bk and the bile acids have come down but the other one is still double normal so have consultant Mon who will c Lol! Thank you for asking xx

@MadamRose ugh sucks your birthing partner left when you are almost 38 weeks!! But I am glad your daughter is back already.

@Bittersweet ah definitely sounds like baby will come soon!! FXd!!!

@Suggerhoney why did they refuse you gas and air? This is what I’m concerned about if I don’t get it in time. They give you it whenever you want where I live our labour room is right next to the normal ward but the rules are so different here :wacko:

hope things start happening for you girls soon!
We are all getting so close!

Half 3 in the morning and I’ve been woken by nausea heartburn and these pains. Trying to get comfy to get some more sleep but not happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->