September 2021 due date babies!!!

@Zoboe95 omg I have never had baby brain so bad as this pregnancy. I keep “losing” stuff that is right in front of me, I can’t remember words lol, and my memory is shot. I totally feel you.

@Suggerhoney omg a day before!!? That would be so stressful! At least you know it will be the week of 37-38, but still wish they could give you a day sooner.

@LoneWanderer haha well if you are like me you enjoyed the pizza but will have terrible heartburn tonight. I hope you don’t though! I have tums right by my bed just in case as it always hits at night

@Zoboe95 omg I have never had baby brain so bad as this pregnancy. I keep “losing” stuff that is right in front of me, I can’t remember words lol, and my memory is shot. I totally feel you.

@Suggerhoney omg a day before!!? That would be so stressful! At least you know it will be the week of 37-38, but still wish they could give you a day sooner.

@LoneWanderer haha well if you are like me you enjoyed the pizza but will have terrible heartburn tonight. I hope you don’t though! I have tums right by my bed just in case as it always hits at night

Thank you hon. I'm glad I have all my bags packed so I am ready.

Woke up and still pregnant the pains seem to have gone and I’ve got a bruised feeling on my lower bump

Also had terrible loose stools sorry tmi not diahorroa jist loose stools in the night

Also had terrible loose stools sorry tmi not diahorroa jist loose stools in the night

Same, same.

Except in my case the pizza and kebab combo is likely to blame :rofl:

Does sound like you're heading to the finish line quite rapidly though, just keep watching those symptoms and call the midwives if/when you need them.

Hahaha lone too funny! Thank you my oh thinks baby will come at weekend.
I’ve made myself a pancake still hungry away to make myself an omelette

@Bittersweet yes all sound like the right things. The cervix has to thin etc first before it can dilate so maybe that’s what lots of the pains have been doing and it can be normal for body to have a clear out before labour

Consultant tomoz morning, delivery date time, eeeek!

Am expecting ~26th (39+1) but we shall see. Baby is massive, maybe they'll take pity on me and do it tomoz aft ahahahaha!!

@LoneWanderer very exciting getting a date!!!

I think my midwife was hoping I might have baby overnight tonight as she said she was on ca Thursday night - I’m 100% sure it isn’t going to happen :lol:

Thanks I’ve had some what feels like ligament pain? Right hand side of my bump and then all down below

My round ligament is on the side but only on the bottom. Not all the way down the side. But i think it’s normal to go down the side too. Mine is just low on the sides

Just catching up and enjoying reading all birth stories!

I had a 4 day failed induction leading to an emergency c section with my first so induction is not even an option for me!
Confirmed elective will either be at 37+6 or 38+3 but will be confirmed by consultant in a couple of weeks. Tbh id like to go into natural labour before then and give vbac a go but as we all know I have zero control over that!

we’ll both have to stay in 24hrs because of the GD anyway. I’ve got my head round that now. Really struggling in afternoons now just seem to lose all energy!!
What do you mean you’ve got no control over that? You have complete autonomy and can choose to birth however you like… whoever is telling you you can’t go for a vbac after a failed induction and a section is not allowing you your rights and only concerned about their birthing statistics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->